Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408536 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #900 on: June 23, 2020, 01:36:39 PM »
They are not suspects in Portugal. They are also not cleared so can be suspects again!

Please provide an official cite confirming that.  If you can't please don't expect it to stand.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #901 on: June 23, 2020, 02:12:06 PM »
Its your interpretation of it thats foolish imo. Hes making the point that abduction really is the most probable option.
Hes beeng a little sarcastic.

He's offering a strawman argument imo. Nobody ever thought, suggested or considered that Madeleine decided to set off and start a new life, so there was no need to introduce and dismiss that thought at all.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #902 on: June 23, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »
They are not suspects in Portugal. They are also not cleared so can be suspects again!

I believe that the Supreme Court made that particularly clear.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #903 on: June 23, 2020, 02:18:01 PM »
Quite frankly I don't know what Amaral believes and I care even less.  However if he cannot see the maelstrom bursting up around him now he is a far greater fool than I took him to be.

@)(++(* Do you think it will bother GA what you think B - quite frankly my dear he won't give a damn IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #904 on: June 23, 2020, 02:23:03 PM »
I believe that the Supreme Court made that particularly clear.

I seem to remember gunit providing us with the fiures re referral to the ECHR and the SC in portugal got it wrong in 96% of the cases heard

Offline barrier

« Reply #905 on: June 23, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »
I seem to remember gunit providing us with the fiures re referral to the ECHR and the SC in portugal got it wrong in 96% of the cases heard

And,he still won his appeals.

I see a case from around the same time has had a response back in Jan 2019,obviously no hurry.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #906 on: June 23, 2020, 04:08:39 PM »
And,he still won his appeals.

I see a case from around the same time has had a response back in Jan 2019,obviously no hurry.

Maybe something going on behind the scenes... Would explain amarals lack of accusations in his recent interview

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #907 on: June 23, 2020, 04:26:03 PM »
Presumably there is a kosha translation for that,cite please.
What would you accept as kosher?  A translation by Joana Morais?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #908 on: June 23, 2020, 04:28:53 PM »
He wasn't prepared to speculate, in other words; which was wise as he had no evidence to base it on. Rowley went further and tried to suggest that Madeleine must have been abducted because she was too young to run away and start a new life.  @)(++(* As if that was the only evidence required to assume an abduction happened. If it was then every disappearing child could be assumed to have been abducted.  @)(++(*
Eh?  Some children DO run away from home, Andrew Gosden for one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #909 on: June 23, 2020, 04:29:59 PM »

Do you have a link ?

( Let me save you the bother.....it was G-Unit that posted the information...if you want to verify it ask her )

For once own the information you post.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #910 on: June 23, 2020, 04:30:44 PM »
Maybe something going on behind the scenes... Would explain amarals lack of accusations in his recent interview

Well, I believe he was doubting the abduction as not proven - so say no more...... than he has too.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #911 on: June 23, 2020, 04:38:19 PM »
Well, I believe he was doubting the abduction as not proven - so say no more...... than he has too.
He didn't mention any accidents and cover ups

Offline kizzy

« Reply #912 on: June 23, 2020, 04:50:32 PM »

Didn't have to if he doesn't believe the abduction - we know the rest FGS

Offline kizzy

« Reply #913 on: June 23, 2020, 05:08:09 PM »

Seems he is not too impressed with the present investigation and imo he is right.

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: “It’s the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

“I think it’s important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered.

“Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don’t think so.”

He went on to say any appeal focused on the van from the official photos without the distinctive markings would be a waste of time.

He accuses the mccs and tapas 7 of lying as well - so make of that what you will.

He has repeated his well-known criticism of the Brit youngster’s parents and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals.

Amaral accused them of abandoning their children to eat out at night and lying to Portuguese police, and said Madeleine had been crying the night before she vanished on May 3, 2007.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #914 on: June 23, 2020, 05:19:12 PM »
Seems he is not too impressed with the present investigation and imo he is right.

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: “It’s the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

“I think it’s important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered.

“Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don’t think so.”

He went on to say any appeal focused on the van from the official photos without the distinctive markings would be a waste of time.

He accuses the mccs and tapas 7 of lying as well - so make of that what you will.

He has repeated his well-known criticism of the Brit youngster’s parents and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals.

Amaral accused them of abandoning their children to eat out at night and lying to Portuguese police, and said Madeleine had been crying the night before she vanished on May 3, 2007.

he was sacked from the invstigation....convicted of lying..lied to the press...Sandra F....hes referred to in the uk press as didcredited.. disgraced....and hes yesterdays man