Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408234 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #915 on: June 23, 2020, 05:21:17 PM »
he was sacked from the invstigation....convicted of lying..lied to the press...Sandra F....hes referred to in the uk press as didcredited.. disgraced....and hes yesterdays man
He even lied in the interview and claimed that the Smiths were up to 90% sure the man they saw was Gerry. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #916 on: June 23, 2020, 05:32:04 PM »
What happened to the VW Campervan once the PJ had finished with it?  Was it sold on to a car dealer who had Brueckner's kiddy-magnet graffiti sprayed over or removed with T-cut to prepare for reselling, before it eventually ended up in the German BKA's possession?...

[attachment deleted by admin]
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #917 on: June 23, 2020, 05:44:02 PM »
he was sacked from the invstigation....convicted of lying..lied to the press...Sandra F....hes referred to in the uk press as didcredited.. disgraced....and hes yesterdays man

Yesterday's man - I don't think so you bring him up every opportunity you can.

He was mentioned yesterday and today and will be again tomorrow.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #918 on: June 23, 2020, 05:54:02 PM »

What does he do for a living, apart from TV interviews slagging off Madeleine’s parents and sneering at the investigation into her disappearance? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #919 on: June 23, 2020, 05:56:22 PM »

Yesterdays man re the investigation.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #920 on: June 23, 2020, 06:03:01 PM »
What does he do for a living, apart from TV interviews slagging off Madeleine’s parents and sneering at the investigation into her disappearance?

What does he do for a living - why should that interest you.VS

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #921 on: June 23, 2020, 06:58:12 PM »
What does he do for a living - why should that interest you.VS
It was a rhetorical question, I really couldn’t care less what the ghastly man gets up to, I expect very little apart from renting his gob out every time this case appears in the news.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #922 on: June 23, 2020, 07:29:37 PM »
It was a rhetorical question, I really couldn’t care less what the ghastly man gets up to, I expect very little apart from renting his gob out every time this case appears in the news.

Surely you remember he's retired? Does he get paid for appearing on TV or are you just mud-slinging?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #923 on: June 23, 2020, 07:30:49 PM »
I believe that the Supreme Court made that particularly clear.

Yes they certainly did! When the McCanns go to court the truth comes out. The same happened with LP. Not cleared!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:06:47 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #924 on: June 23, 2020, 08:20:20 PM »
Surely you remember he's retired? Does he get paid for appearing on TV or are you just mud-slinging?
Oh is it mudslinging to suggest people are being paid for talking to the media? Then I guess you’re guilty of the same thing on another thread - lol.

Offline Lace

« Reply #925 on: June 24, 2020, 09:02:10 AM »
Seems he is not too impressed with the present investigation and imo he is right.

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: “It’s the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

“I think it’s important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered.

“Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don’t think so.”

He went on to say any appeal focused on the van from the official photos without the distinctive markings would be a waste of time.

He accuses the mccs and tapas 7 of lying as well - so make of that what you will.

He has repeated his well-known criticism of the Brit youngster’s parents and their “Tapas Seven” holiday pals.

Amaral accused them of abandoning their children to eat out at night and lying to Portuguese police, and said Madeleine had been crying the night before she vanished on May 3, 2007.

So Amaral has photo's of the van with the pictures on the back.   How?

Offline barrier

« Reply #926 on: June 24, 2020, 09:09:50 AM »

Closer than some would like to the investigation? or maybe they are out there somewhere.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #927 on: June 24, 2020, 09:38:03 AM »
Closer than some would like to the investigation? or maybe they are out there somewhere.

If they are out there somewhere,  how come the German Police didn't have it?   Why has Amaral got hold of it and when.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #928 on: June 24, 2020, 10:17:01 AM »

Think you should be more concerned about why they were altered.

Offline jassi

« Reply #929 on: June 24, 2020, 10:40:16 AM »

Think you should be more concerned about why they were altered.

Who is alleged to have altered them ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future