Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408456 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1005 on: June 28, 2020, 10:47:43 AM »
Nope nothing coming up next week,a couple from 2010 there,wait their turn I'm afraid.

I think you mean judgements....I suspect the investigative stage amy be underway...amarals u turn is very very strange. .....read it again

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ...

Offline barrier

« Reply #1006 on: June 28, 2020, 10:50:55 AM »
I think you mean judgements....I suspect the investigative stage amy be underway...amarals u turn is very very strange. .....read it again

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ...

McCann /Healey v Portugal,its nothing to do with Amaral as you know full well.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1007 on: June 28, 2020, 10:55:34 AM »
McCann /Healey v Portugal,its nothing to do with Amaral as you know full well.

I know full well what its about...more than others it seems...it is to do with amaral. Its vs portugal but it concerns amarals claims and their validity and could ultimately affect amaral, his reputation and any futher claims by him. So dont think its nothing to do with amaral

Offline barrier

« Reply #1008 on: June 28, 2020, 11:05:23 AM »
I know full well what its about...more than others it seems...it is to do with amaral. Its vs portugal but it concerns amarals claims and their validity and could ultimately affect amaral, his reputation and any futher claims by him. So dont think its nothing to do with amaral

This was applied for at roughly the same time,its had movement,the McCann one hasn't.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1009 on: June 28, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
This was applied for at roughly the same time,its had movement,the McCann one hasn't.

Do you know that the case isn't at this moment being investigated by the ECHR... What explanation do you have for amarals change of tack... It certainly suggest s it to me.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1010 on: June 28, 2020, 11:35:57 AM »
Anyone who supports amaral..his theory and his right to free speech should look at what he has said this week. It suggests to me something may be going on with the ECHR. The amount of backtracking is phenomenal..

A theory is something that is believed to be true,  correct me if I'm wrong.   Amaral did believe his account was true.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1011 on: June 28, 2020, 11:39:14 AM »
A theory is something that is believed to be true,  correct me if I'm wrong.   Amaral did believe his account was true.

Definition of theory
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events. : an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true. : the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1012 on: June 28, 2020, 11:41:30 AM »
Definition of theory
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events. : an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true. : the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject.

amaral said the evidence he presented proved it.....it didnt. He now seems to be back tracking

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1013 on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:12 AM »
Was there a thread here about that theory or access to the church?
There is a really good search engine on the site. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1014 on: June 28, 2020, 11:56:20 AM »

How did you find that one

Offline Lace

« Reply #1015 on: June 28, 2020, 11:59:11 AM »
Definition of theory

The Truth of the Lie Chapter 22 Amaral says this -  The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd

Amaral doesn't say he thinks she died or maybe she died,   he said she died.   He believed that to be true.
He doesn't say he thinks she died or maybe she died he says she died.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1016 on: June 28, 2020, 12:03:51 PM »
Do you know that the case isn't at this moment being investigated by the ECHR... What explanation do you have for amarals change of tack... It certainly suggest s it to me.

It looks like nothing whatsoever has been done with the McCann and Healy v. Portugal application.

Application title
McCann and Healy v. Portugal
Date of Introduction
28/07/2017
Name of representative
Ricardo Correia Afonso
Current state of proceedings
Application awaiting first judicial decision
Last major event
08/08/2017  Application requiring a decision
List of major events
Description   Event date
Application requiring a decision   08/08/2017
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1017 on: June 28, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »

The Truth of the Lie Chapter 22 Amaral says this -  The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd

Amaral doesn't say he thinks she died or maybe she died,   he said she died.   He believed that to be true.

OK, so what he claims to be a theory isn't.  Frankly not interested in what he said/says.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1018 on: June 28, 2020, 12:11:19 PM »
It looks like nothing whatsoever has been done with the McCann and Healy v. Portugal application.

Application title
McCann and Healy v. Portugal
Date of Introduction
28/07/2017
Name of representative
Ricardo Correia Afonso
Current state of proceedings
Application awaiting first judicial decision
Last major event
08/08/2017  Application requiring a decision
List of major events
Description   Event date
Application requiring a decision   08/08/2017

really...then you will know what date that pronouncement was made...posting something like that and expecting it to be taken seriously is ridiculous

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1019 on: June 28, 2020, 12:11:54 PM »

He was repeating the conclusions which the investigators arrived at by 10th September 2007;

From everything that was exposed from the AUTOS, we conclude that:
A) The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm#:~:text=P.J.%20POLICE%20FILES%3A%20TAVARES%20DE%20ALMEIDA%20CHIEF%20INSPECTOR&text=Where%20he%20concludes%2C%20after%20analyzing,first%20day%20of%20the%20investigation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0