Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408193 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1095 on: June 28, 2020, 05:45:40 PM »
the abductor and child amy well have left through the front door. You are making all the same mistakes as the nPJ made

I'm not making a mistake. I'm responding to VS.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1096 on: June 28, 2020, 05:48:51 PM »
I'm not making a mistake. I'm responding to VS.

i would say your logic is full of mistakes ...same as amaral and the PJs logic

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1097 on: June 28, 2020, 05:53:35 PM »
How does  he claim to know Madeleine died in the apartment but also knows she wasn’t murdered - is he mad?

Simple, Because he believes it was an accident.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1098 on: June 28, 2020, 05:59:06 PM »

he claimed it was an accident ...covered up by the parents. Who then lied to the police and opened  a fraudulaent fund. then we have his claim MI5 were involved in the cover up. have you forgotten all this.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 06:01:13 PM by Davel »

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1099 on: June 28, 2020, 06:01:07 PM »
So what?  Just because no evidence was found doesn’t a) mean there actually was no evidence and b) doesn’t mean that anyone leaving or entering via the window would deposit great chunks of evidence on it.

Its quite hard to climb in and out of a window carrying a child and not leave any forensic evidence. In fact it's quite hard full stop! IMO this part of the story was very quickly discounted by any serious investigation.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1100 on: June 28, 2020, 06:05:37 PM »

The Truth of the Lie Chapter 22 Amaral says this -  The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd

Amaral doesn't say he thinks she died or maybe she died,   he said she died.   He believed that to be true.
He doesn't say he thinks she died or maybe she died he says she died.
Soz, Lace, but I see no reason to believe Amaral thinking that to be true.  I am talking about Amaral saying  - "The minor, Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A ………on May 3rd."

The man has a history of deception and lies and he wanted the case wrapped up quickly with the Mccanns the fall guys.  IMO

Just like he and Cristovao rapidly wrapped up Leonor and Joao Cipriano.  The truth didn't matter in that case, why should it in the McCann case?

Just my thoughts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1101 on: June 28, 2020, 06:24:24 PM »
You have to put your foot on the ledge to get in or out. It is a very narrow window. If you can show me another way of getting though it with a child and leave no trace let's have it?
so what if you have to put a foot on a ledge?  I didn’t expect anyone would fly out without touching the sides.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1102 on: June 28, 2020, 06:25:26 PM »
why?  Based on what?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1103 on: June 28, 2020, 06:26:58 PM »
he claimed it was an accident ...covered up by the parents. Who then lied to the police and opened  a fraudulaent fund. then we have his claim MI5 were involved in the cover up. have you forgotten all this.

We all know what he claimed and is still claiming now - no backtracking

His opinion hasn't changed from writing the book - and seems he is writing another one that is the reason for all the interviews D

No way imo nothing to do with the ECHR
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 06:30:38 PM by kizzy »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1104 on: June 28, 2020, 06:29:29 PM »
Its quite hard to climb in and out of a window carrying a child and not leave any forensic evidence. In fact it's quite hard full stop! IMO this part of the story was very quickly discounted by any serious investigation.
What forensic evidence are you expecting to find?  How do you know it wasn’t the incompetent PT forensic team who overlooked a crucial piece of evidence left behind?  Amaral states it is impossible.  How can he be so categoric?  It means that every time a criminal breaks into a building via an unlocked window he leaves behind a ton of forensic evidence, and yet they clear up rate for burglaries is tiny.  How come?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1105 on: June 28, 2020, 06:29:39 PM »

We all know what he claimed and is still claiming now - not backtracking

No he is not claiming it now... See your recent post... He is not claiming anything about accidental death.. Calpol... Cover ups... That's why I say he's backtracking... And it may well be the ECHR investigation is underway

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1106 on: June 28, 2020, 06:31:14 PM »
Though someone like Brückner has a history of getting through apartment windows to steal goods, it doesn’t mean it was also the exit point with a child?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1107 on: June 28, 2020, 06:33:24 PM »
No he is not claiming it now... See your recent post... He is not claiming anything about accidental death.. Calpol... Cover ups... That's why I say he's backtracking... And it may well be the ECHR investigation is underway

Nothing to do with ECHR AS I have just posted.

It seems he is writing another book - that is why he is doing all the interviews

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1108 on: June 28, 2020, 06:38:19 PM »
Though someone like Brückner has a history of getting through apartment windows to steal goods,

Cite please - and do we know this because he left evidence of it?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1109 on: June 28, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »
are you seriously saying he has not said maddie died in the apartment due to an accident...due to calpol...that her parents covered up the death...are you serious...have you read his book...have you listened to his documentary.......thats what he said...now he is not saying it...thats backtracking.  it looks to me that the only tyhing that reallistically could cause this is the ECHR case has started

Or it could be that Amaral, since 2017, now KNOWS that the case is solved and it will prove that his previous words are disingenuous or worse?

Could he be trying to protect himself from the backlash?  Sliding away from what he said?