Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408351 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1110 on: June 28, 2020, 06:41:30 PM »
Nothing to do with ECHR AS I have just posted.

It seems he is writing another book - that is why he is doing all the interviews

cite for its got nothingb to do with the ECHR...you dont know that

Cite for another book...

you seem to be making things up as you go along

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1111 on: June 28, 2020, 06:45:34 PM »
Nothing to do with ECHR AS I have just posted.

It seems he is writing another book - that is why he is doing all the interviews
He’s been writing another book for years.  What is it, “War and Pissed”?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1112 on: June 28, 2020, 06:45:47 PM »
Cite please - and do we know this because he left evidence of it?

Exactly - it seems he left evidence all over the place.

Yet the abduction was the absolute perfect crime.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1113 on: June 28, 2020, 06:49:40 PM »
cite for its got nothingb to do with the ECHR...you dont know that

Cite for another book...

you seem to be making things up as you go along

HOW, You have seen the ECHR is at a standstill.

I'm making things up lol - don't use reverse tactics on me. D

Offline Anthro

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1115 on: June 28, 2020, 06:53:34 PM »
A witness who gave evidence at the rape trial said he had seen him “climb through open windows in one or another holiday flat”. The witness said Brückner told close friends how he went after “tourist shit” like cameras, video cameras, passports, wallets or loose change, sometimes entering apartments while the occupants were taking a siesta or during the night.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1116 on: June 28, 2020, 06:55:58 PM »
HOW, You have seen the ECHR is at a standstill.

I'm making things up lol - don't use reverse tactics on me. D
I stick by my claim that amaral is backtracking and in his recent interviews has not repeated his libellous claims...it is quite reasonable to suspect this may be due to the involvement of the ECHR. The ECHR will not have totally stoppped.
Your claim amaral might be writing a new book is based on nothing....just a made up story...where did you get it from

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1117 on: June 28, 2020, 06:56:15 PM »

Exactly - it seems he left evidence all over the place.

Yet the abduction was the absolute perfect crime.
I don’t think many think it was the perfect crime. I remember reference to; ‘in whatever way Madeleine left the apartment, everything points to abduction’. Cf. Andy Redwood.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1118 on: June 28, 2020, 06:56:36 PM »
He’s been writing another book for years.  What is it, “War and Pissed”?

1,225 pages long?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1119 on: June 28, 2020, 06:56:42 PM »
What forensic evidence are you expecting to find?  How do you know it wasn’t the incompetent PT forensic team who overlooked a crucial piece of evidence left behind?  Amaral states it is impossible.  How can he be so categoric?  It means that every time a criminal breaks into a building via an unlocked window he leaves behind a ton of forensic evidence, and yet they clear up rate for burglaries is tiny.  How come?

Marks/prints when you have to use your hands and feet to get through a window. An early PJ theory was that Matt passed Madeleine through the window to Russell to explain no evidence being found. They could not believe that Matt did not see Madeleine on that check and Russell was gone for 20 minutes because he was hiding her.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1120 on: June 28, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »
Marks/prints when you have to use your hands and feet to get through a window. An early PJ theory was that Matt passed Madeleine through the window to Russell to explain no evidence being found. They could not believe that Matt did not see Madeleine on that check and Russell was gone for 20 minutes because he was hiding her.
Gloves on hand, socks on feet what forensic evidence would you hope to find?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1121 on: June 28, 2020, 07:01:17 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-fled-police-in-1995

Thank you.  *&(+(+

It's not much to go on though and not clear if this was said at the trial or to a reporter. I'm not disputing it but neither taking it as gospel... and I bet he would have left evidence as he climbed through the window(s) in question, imo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1122 on: June 28, 2020, 07:03:08 PM »
Thank you.  *&(+(+

It's not much to go on though and not clear if this was said at the trial or to a reporter. I'm not disputing it but neither taking it as gospel... and I bet he would have left evidence as he climbed through the window(s) in question, imo.
Evidence such as what? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1123 on: June 28, 2020, 07:08:18 PM »
this is todays screenshot showing the application number. if Gunit had it i dont see why she didnt share it.
This wont change until some judgement is made...the case may well be under investigation/consideration at the moment..which would explain Amarals strange statements recently
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:28:45 PM by Davel »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1124 on: June 28, 2020, 07:11:51 PM »
Gloves on hand, socks on feet what forensic evidence would you hope to find?

Don't be Ridiculous. You obviously know nothing about forensics because they look for glove marks!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.