Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408846 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1140 on: June 29, 2020, 08:26:09 AM »
Can't see it happening,it'll be a Ben Needham closer of a sorts imo.
You hope.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1141 on: June 29, 2020, 08:37:00 AM »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1142 on: June 29, 2020, 08:40:23 AM »
Don't be Ridiculous. You obviously know nothing about forensics because they look for glove marks!

I read the article about the glove marks.   It says they show up as smudges,   now I don't know how they can distinguish between an actual smudge and a glove mark.   They say sometimes the person will sweat and leave a print through the glove or the glove may roll down exposing the hand.    Maybe none of that happened and there was just a smudge?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1143 on: June 29, 2020, 08:46:37 AM »
If we are to follow the narrative as told by the parents, the shutters were jemmied open- the curtains were whooshing all over the place the very small window needed a tall man carrying a 3 year old asleep (a dead weight with no control over arms and legs dangling) getting out of that small space with a child and jemmy (Jamming tool AKA Crow bar) without as much as a scuff mark on those nice white walls...

Sorry you seem to have got a little muddled.   Kate didn't say the man went through the window with Madeleine.  Gerry didn't say they used a crow bar,  though he said the shutters were broken as they were able to raise them from outside.

Maybe the Police should check the fingerprints on the windows this person went through to burgle apartments,  they would have taken fingerprints right?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1144 on: June 29, 2020, 09:08:34 AM »
I will say this for the last time as it didn't get through last time!

15 alleles matching Madeleine was found in the boot NOT on the key.

The key fob had Gerry's blood on it I believe,  remember that Grime said the scent can waft into corners etc.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1145 on: June 29, 2020, 09:32:31 AM »

Sorry you seem to have got a little muddled.   Kate didn't say the man went through the window with Madeleine.  Gerry didn't say they used a crow bar,  though he said the shutters were broken as they were able to raise them from outside.

Maybe the Police should check the fingerprints on the windows this person went through to burgle apartments,  they would have taken fingerprints right?

The only fingerprints the PJ found were kmccs on the window right. so non of CB. right

Offline Lace

« Reply #1146 on: June 29, 2020, 09:35:31 AM »
The only fingerprints the PJ found were kmccs on the window right. so non of CB. right

Have the Police got finger prints from the person who broke into apartments and sexually abused children?  They are the fingerprints they need to match.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1147 on: June 29, 2020, 09:37:10 AM »
I don't actually think they said anything of the kind, it's crazy imo.

I have been posting that amaral is no longer posting his defamatory commnets...now this comes up. Looks like I was right... You would have to be blind not to see theres something going on...imo

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1148 on: June 29, 2020, 09:42:56 AM »
Have the Police got finger prints from the person who broke into apartments and sexually abused children?  They are the fingerprints they need to match.

What with ???

Offline Lace

« Reply #1149 on: June 29, 2020, 09:43:44 AM »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1150 on: June 29, 2020, 09:47:50 AM »

What with ???

Christian B.

There were only kmcc fingerprints on the window.

Seriously don't you think CB fingerprints would have been checked already?

The clue is as well there were no evidence of an abductor entering or leaving 5A.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1151 on: June 29, 2020, 09:51:19 AM »
There were only kmcc fingerprints on the window.

Seriously don't you think CB fingerprints would have been checked already?

The clue is as well there were no evidence of an abductor entering or leaving 5A.

Do I think CB's fingerprints would have been checked already?   No I don't. IMO

Kate would leave fingerprints if she looked out of the window when she found Madeleine missing IMO

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1152 on: June 29, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »

Do I think CB's fingerprints would have been checked already?   No I don't. IMO

Kate would leave fingerprints if she looked out of the window when she found Madeleine missing IMO

What CB is supposed to be prime suspect - and they won't have checked his prints against any found in 5A

Offline Lace

« Reply #1153 on: June 29, 2020, 10:21:57 AM »
What CB is supposed to be prime suspect - and they won't have checked his prints against any found in 5A

I'm not talking about 5a I'm talking about the apartments where a man molested children in their beds.  The Portuguese knew about this man so they should have fingerprints or DNA of him to compare with Christian B.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1154 on: June 29, 2020, 10:27:50 AM »
I'm not talking about 5a I'm talking about the apartments where a man molested children in their beds.  The Portuguese knew about this man so they should have fingerprints or DNA of him to compare with Christian B.

i understand exactly what yoiu are saying...the problem is did the PJ check for fingerprints or dna at these crimes