Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408246 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1170 on: June 29, 2020, 09:44:17 PM »
We only know that because of her bravery in renouncing her anonymity on hearing of the rape of the American woman, the circumstances of which had such similarity to her own.  I think it is shocking.

There's been a lot of people bravely speaking to the media in this case. They all claim to have bravely spoken to the police too, but did they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1171 on: June 29, 2020, 11:24:41 PM »
the FSS may have had to destroy samples due to the law...but they would hacve kept the reults of the dna tests on them.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1172 on: June 29, 2020, 11:39:25 PM »

Online misty

« Reply #1173 on: June 29, 2020, 11:56:05 PM »
Was the Irish rape reported at the time, i.e. next day ?

Reported in 2004

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1174 on: June 30, 2020, 12:56:27 AM »
There's been a lot of people bravely speaking to the media in this case. They all claim to have bravely spoken to the police too, but did they?

Please do not mock my description of the bravery of the victim of a bestial rape relinquishing her right to anonymity in an effort to assist the police in their many faceted inquiry into heinous crimes, one part of which involves Madeleine McCann.
It is unbecoming.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1175 on: June 30, 2020, 01:10:05 AM »
Please do not mock my description of the bravery of the victim of a bestial rape relinquishing her right to anonymity in an effort to assist the police in their many faceted inquiry into heinous crimes, one part of which involves Madeleine McCann.
It is unbecoming.

I applaud her bravery in assisting the police...it must have been a horrendous experience. Not entirely sure though how reliving her ordeal on the front covers of the tabloids helped though. Perhaps you can explain ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1176 on: June 30, 2020, 07:26:54 AM »
Of course.  Rape victims should do us all a favour and shut their big fat mouths.  We don’t want to know the sordid details of their traumatic ordeal thanks very much, especially if it happened on the beautiful, lovely, crime free Algarve where the police are so incredibly brilliant at catching and prosecuting rapists (that don’t exist because Portugal is ranked number 3 on the World Peace index and is therefore virtually paradise on earth where the only bad thing that ever happened was child neglect and body occultation by some lousy Brits).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1177 on: June 30, 2020, 08:11:19 AM »
Of course.  Rape victims should do us all a favour and shut their big fat mouths.  We don’t want to know the sordid details of their traumatic ordeal thanks very much, especially if it happened on the beautiful, lovely, crime free Algarve where the police are so incredibly brilliant at catching and prosecuting rapists (that don’t exist because Portugal is ranked number 3 on the World Peace index and is therefore virtually paradise on earth where the only bad thing that ever happened was child neglect and body occultation by some lousy Brits).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/police-officer-given-12-years-for-bestial-rapes-of-two-women-9260789.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-52400032

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-35595493

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/24/met-police-officer-found-guilty-raping-woman-holiday-antigua/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:17:56 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1179 on: June 30, 2020, 08:21:37 AM »
I applaud her bravery in assisting the police...it must have been a horrendous experience. Not entirely sure though how reliving her ordeal on the front covers of the tabloids helped though. Perhaps you can explain ?

Possibly to encourage any other victims (or even acquaintances) to contact the police?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1182 on: June 30, 2020, 08:46:25 AM »
Shall we share it Barrier?

I actually know the number but its basically a piece of pretty useless information. You may think it gives an up to date account of where the case is...it doesnt.

Barrier quoted another case from  Portugal raised after the Mccan case which shows the case has been referred back to portugal. In fact that case has already been settled. The site you are relying on for up to date information is up to two months out of date. we will know about any judgement before it appears on the site you rely on.

As I have said it may well be  that discussions have begun re this case and that would explain  amarals change of track in his recent interviews. Now we have a story breaking that the McCanns may return to court to sue amaral for defamation. Nothing certain but its all starting to add up.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1183 on: June 30, 2020, 09:01:04 AM »
I actually know the number but its basically a piece of pretty useless information. You may think it gives an up to date account of where the case is...it doesnt.

Barrier quoted another case from  Portugal raised after the Mccan case which shows the case has been referred back to portugal. In fact that case has already been settled. The site you are relying on for up to date information is up to two months out of date. we will know about any judgement before it appears on the site you rely on.

As I have said it may well be  that discussions have begun re this case and that would explain  amarals change of track in his recent interviews. Now we have a story breaking that the McCanns may return to court to sue amaral for defamation. Nothing certain but its all starting to add up.

If the McCanns try to sue Amaral again they are gluttons for punishment imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1184 on: June 30, 2020, 09:04:32 AM »
If the McCanns try to sue Amaral again they are gluttons for punishment imo.

That just your opinion....I think they will as Ive posted many times over the past couple of years they may well sue again...for defamation and may well have a cast iron case. I think this is exactly why amaral has reined in his defamatory statements