Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408207 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1185 on: June 30, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »
Possibly to encourage any other victims (or even acquaintances) to contact the police?

The problem is that if the case does go to court the defence can manipulate her actions and suggest that she is making things up for the publicity...or money if she was paid. To be clear I don’t think she has but it’s perception rather then truth in court.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #1186 on: June 30, 2020, 01:42:03 PM »
That just your opinion....I think they will as Ive posted many times over the past couple of years they may well sue again...for defamation and may well have a cast iron case. I think this is exactly why amaral has reined in his defamatory statements
Which defamatory statements?
And I hope they do have another pop, just using their own money this time.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1187 on: June 30, 2020, 01:52:46 PM »
Possibly to encourage any other victims (or even acquaintances) to contact the police?

I think she may have told the Police about her rape as no one has been arrested for it.   She said it was very similar to the rape of the 72 year old and thinks it was Christian B who raped her.   Unfortunately the DNA has been destroyed.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1188 on: June 30, 2020, 01:53:48 PM »
You would think the Police would have kept the evidence if no one had been arrested for the crime.  Strange.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1189 on: June 30, 2020, 02:00:52 PM »
I think she may have told the Police about her rape as no one has been arrested for it.   She said it was very similar to the rape of the 72 year old and thinks it was Christian B who raped her.  Unfortunately the DNA has been destroyed.

Have the PJ stated this as a fact ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1190 on: June 30, 2020, 02:05:14 PM »
That just your opinion....I think they will as Ive posted many times over the past couple of years they may well sue again...for defamation and may well have a cast iron case. I think this is exactly why amaral has reined in his defamatory statements

Like this one you mean.

"Enough with the lies": Gonçalo Amaral calls into question the statement of a McCann friend and believes that the solution to the Maddie case "may be in there"

Former inspector points out flaws in the German police investigation and defends Judiciary Police

The former inspector of the Judiciary Police (PJ), Gonçalo Amaral, said this Saturday during an interview with CMTV, that "nothing has been proven" so far in the case of the disappearance of Maddie from Praia da Luz, in May 2007, and believes that "Portugal is in a position to crack the Maddie case".

Gonçalo Amaral recalled that an investigation is confined to facts and, based on them, conclusions are advanced or not. According to the former PJ, in the September 2007 interim report on the case of the disappearance of the English child, the hypothesis was that a corpse was concealed. However, Gonçalo Amaral reminds that there was no accusation, in an allusion to the most recent investigations by the German and English police.

At a time when the German police have new leads on the case, Gonçalo Amaral said that, so far, "nothing has been proven".

As for the English authorities, Amaral believes that they too "are looking for paedophiles who fit in the abduction theory, without however proving that there has been an abduction".

"Enough with the lies", said Amaral, referring to the statement of the couple’s friend, Jane Tanner, who alleged that she saw a man carrying a child on the night of the child's disappearance. The inspector said that Tanner lied in her statement about the time, place and direction in which she saw the man and that she should, at the present time, make a "sworn statement". "The solution may be in that", alerted the former inspector.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1191 on: June 30, 2020, 02:12:39 PM »

Like this one you mean.

"Enough with the lies": Gonçalo Amaral calls into question the statement of a McCann friend and believes that the solution to the Maddie case "may be in there"

Former inspector points out flaws in the German police investigation and defends Judiciary Police

The former inspector of the Judiciary Police (PJ), Gonçalo Amaral, said this Saturday during an interview with CMTV, that "nothing has been proven" so far in the case of the disappearance of Maddie from Praia da Luz, in May 2007, and believes that "Portugal is in a position to crack the Maddie case".

Gonçalo Amaral recalled that an investigation is confined to facts and, based on them, conclusions are advanced or not. According to the former PJ, in the September 2007 interim report on the case of the disappearance of the English child, the hypothesis was that a corpse was concealed. However, Gonçalo Amaral reminds that there was no accusation, in an allusion to the most recent investigations by the German and English police.

At a time when the German police have new leads on the case, Gonçalo Amaral said that, so far, "nothing has been proven".

As for the English authorities, Amaral believes that they too "are looking for paedophiles who fit in the abduction theory, without however proving that there has been an abduction".

"Enough with the lies", said Amaral, referring to the statement of the couple’s friend, Jane Tanner, who alleged that she saw a man carrying a child on the night of the child's disappearance. The inspector said that Tanner lied in her statement about the time, place and direction in which she saw the man and that she should, at the present time, make a "sworn statement". "The solution may be in that", alerted the former inspector.

If you read it you might understand....where in that statement is amaral accusing the aprents of sedating maddie...finding her dead after an accident....and disposing of the body. Where is he saying he can prove she died in the apartment.

have you read his book...have you watched the documentary...if you have you seem to have forgotten it all
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:24:10 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1192 on: June 30, 2020, 02:28:51 PM »
If you read it you might understand....where in that statement is amaral accusing the aprents of sedating maddie...finding her dead after an accident....and disposing of the body. Where is he saying he can prove she died in the apartment.

have you read his book...have you watched the documentary...if you have you seem to have forgotten it all

Ok for argument sake he hasn't retracted it either - he is probably waiting for the right time.

Like when this CB nonsense is over. and it proves he is not the abductor.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1193 on: June 30, 2020, 02:30:40 PM »
Ok for argument sake he hasn't retracted it either - he is probably waiting for the right time.

Like when this CB nonsense is over. and it proves he is not the abductor.

Do you think CB will be cleared then...you think there will be proof hes not the abductor....that should be interesting

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1194 on: June 30, 2020, 03:00:28 PM »
Do you think CB will be cleared then...you think there will be proof hes not the abductor....that should be interesting

no proof but he may end up dead - what will you think then

Well have you ever known anything like it - ye but no but we have this we have that...and still, no charge D

Plus the fact I believe and still believe 100% there was no abduction in the first place.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1195 on: June 30, 2020, 03:09:52 PM »
no proof but he may end up dead - what will you think then

Well have you ever known anything like it - ye but no but we have this we have that...and still, no charge D

Plus the fact I believe and still believe 100% there was no abduction in the first place.

I think he is quite possobly guilty and am waiting to see what happens. I think abduction is by far the most likely scenario based on the evidence

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1196 on: June 30, 2020, 03:18:37 PM »
I think he is quite possobly guilty and am waiting to see what happens. I think abduction is by far the most likely scenario based on the evidence

Yes, but what evidence are you talking about. Seems the Germans could be getting everything from informants for money.

The amount of media reports from different people seems it could be true and not from people coming forward from appeals and there is £20.000 in the mix as well.

CC – We just recently had the anniversary marking the disappearance of Maddie McCann. Over the years, occasionally some suspects emerge, it shouldn’t be forgotten that the English police works with quite a high financial budget, what I mean by this is that it is possible to use informants, to pay to informants, to see if the police can gather criminal intelligence. Therefore, I would not be surprised that the case, this case of the German man, that is detained, in jail, is also a case stemming from intelligence collected by the BKA [German Police acronym for Bundeskriminalamt]. However, we do not know what the reliability of that information is; note that the communiqué of the German police is broad, but simultaneously also looks to grasp at something more, it speaks of vehicles, two vehicles, speaks of the stay of this individual in the area of Portimão. So, they do not seem to be very sure about concrete evidence.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1197 on: June 30, 2020, 03:26:12 PM »
Yes, but what evidence are you talking about. Seems the Germans could be getting everything from informants for money.

The amount of media reports from different people seems it could be true and not from people coming forward from appeals and there is £20.000 in the mix as well.

CC – We just recently had the anniversary marking the disappearance of Maddie McCann. Over the years, occasionally some suspects emerge, it shouldn’t be forgotten that the English police works with quite a high financial budget, what I mean by this is that it is possible to use informants, to pay to informants, to see if the police can gather criminal intelligence. Therefore, I would not be surprised that the case, this case of the German man, that is detained, in jail, is also a case stemming from intelligence collected by the BKA [German Police acronym for Bundeskriminalamt]. However, we do not know what the reliability of that information is; note that the communiqué of the German police is broad, but simultaneously also looks to grasp at something more, it speaks of vehicles, two vehicles, speaks of the stay of this individual in the area of Portimão. So, they do not seem to be very sure about concrete evidence.

who is CC...no doubt someone portuguese...I'm afraid you are being influenced by a lot of rubbish imo. I see no raeson to beleive that CB is not a genuine suspect found by good police work.

again...i'll wait till we hear more from the Germans...th eportuguese are simply annoyed that others are progressing with  acase where they failed

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1198 on: June 30, 2020, 03:28:56 PM »
who is CC...no doubt someone portuguese...I'm afraid you are being influenced by a lot of rubbish imo. I see no raeson to beleive that CB is not a genuine suspect found by good police work.

again...i'll wait till we hear more from the Germans...th eportuguese are simply annoyed that others are progressing with  acase where they failed

Or a case of they never failed at all and were on the right track all along.IMO

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1199 on: June 30, 2020, 03:36:17 PM »

Like this one you mean.

Yes, and guess what?

That man Jane Tanner saw carrying a child CAME FORWARD eventually and it turned out it was HIM she saw carrying his daughter back from night crèche

What d’you think about that, eh?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.