Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408170 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1245 on: July 02, 2020, 02:20:30 PM »
So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.

More speculation.

I guarantee that Faithlilly went to PdL and took photos.

I know which shoes Jane Tanner wore on the evening of 3rd May; flip flops.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1246 on: July 02, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »

It led to a crime scene contamination by up to 50 people. Cleaners washed bed sheets and ash from officers’ cigarettes was found in evidence samples. The 2005 rape inquiry was abandoned after just five months.

Is there evidence of this cigarette ash?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1247 on: July 02, 2020, 05:26:01 PM »
So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.
You may find this hard to believe but there are some McCann sceptic obsessives who choose PdL as a holdiay destination because of Madeleine’s disappearance not in spite of it.  I know, sick isn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1248 on: July 02, 2020, 05:29:55 PM »
Not just sceptics, there's at least one supporter who makes pilgrimages there.

Personally I wouldn't touch the place for anything, but then Portugal doesn't attract me  at all
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1249 on: July 02, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
Not just sceptics, there's at least one supporter who makes pilgrimages there.

Personally I wouldn't touch the place for anything, but then Portugal doesn't attract me  at all
Nor me, a package holiday shit hole full of seedy criminal types and on the cheerless, cold Atlantic coast.  Yuck.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1250 on: July 02, 2020, 05:44:38 PM »
You may find this hard to believe but there are some McCann sceptic obsessives who choose PdL as a holdiay destination because of Madeleine’s disappearance not in spite of it.  I know, sick isn’t it?

I can well believe it !

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1251 on: July 02, 2020, 05:45:24 PM »
Faithlilly's photos are featured on Pamalam (GerryMcCannsBlogs) https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Faithlilly.htm

However I disagree with her claim that Jane could not have passed behind Gerry on the pavement without him noticing.

Good photos---I've just had a look.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1252 on: July 02, 2020, 05:54:36 PM »

Enough of the personal attacks already!!!

Investigative research isn’t “sick” anyway.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1253 on: July 02, 2020, 06:00:35 PM »
Enough of the personal attacks already!!!

Investigative research isn’t “sick” anyway.
Unless you go to PdL in a professional capacity to report on or investigate the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance I think choosing it as a holiday destination because it’s where she disappeared from is sick.  It’s grief tourism and in very poor taste.  I have a great interest in the case but I wouldn’t holiday there if it was the last place on earth.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1254 on: July 02, 2020, 06:14:21 PM »
Unless you go to PdL in a professional capacity to report on or investigate the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance I think choosing it as a holiday destination because it’s where she disappeared from is sick.  It’s grief tourism and in very poor taste.  I have a great interest in the case but I wouldn’t holiday there if it was the last place on earth.

I can't wait to go again, roll on August.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1255 on: July 02, 2020, 06:40:27 PM »
I can't wait to go again, roll on August.
I wasn’t aware the Convention of United Nation Trolls was being held in PdL this year - have fun!

Offline The General

« Reply #1256 on: July 02, 2020, 07:05:29 PM »
I wasn’t aware the Convention of United Nation Trolls was being held in PdL this year - have fun!
Where do you usually go?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1257 on: July 02, 2020, 07:07:19 PM »
Where do you usually go?
Anywhere but there HB x. 

Offline The General

« Reply #1258 on: July 02, 2020, 07:09:18 PM »
Anywhere but there HB x.
Maybe you've only just found out because even they didn't want you to go.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1259 on: July 02, 2020, 08:00:20 PM »
Maybe you've only just found out because even they didn't want you to go.
That’s mean HB  x