Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408541 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2020, 10:49:41 AM »
Nor me, a package holiday shit hole full of seedy criminal types and on the cheerless, cold Atlantic coast.  Yuck.

Beaches full of shacks is what I remember dozens of homeless and that was Vilamoura.

Luckily we stayed in the hotel as it was Christmas/new year.

Never would I go there with children why the mccs went there in the first place makes no sense.

Definitely not a child friendly place,

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1261 on: July 03, 2020, 10:51:30 AM »
So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.

Exactly more so when you have children ..strange though how the mccs only took 3or 4 even though they took a camera.

Well it has been proved Faith did take photos

snip from another post
And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her?

Maybe he was inebriated too he liked to visit the bar in the afternoon Judging what I have seen from others when abroad. drink and kids don't mix during the day.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID_BARROSO.htm

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1262 on: July 03, 2020, 11:50:25 AM »

Exactly more so when you have children ..strange though how the mccs only took 3or 4 even though they took a camera.

snip from another post
And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her?

Maybe he was inebriated too he liked to visit the bar in the afternoon Judging what I have seen from others when abroad. drink and kids don't mix during the day.

Some think that the group's alcohol intake was limited to the drinks they had with dinner, but Jane Tanner said she would normally begin drinking alcohol earler than that;

And then we walked up to, I think it’s Café Paris, Parisio or something, it’s the café that’s on the front, and we just had, had some drinks there and gave the kids some tea, so we got them some tea, because obviously they weren’t having it in the,  the Kids, they didn’t have the provided tea that night.  Erm, I had an orange juice, I didn’t even have a beer, I remember that, because I thought ‘Oh shall I have a beer’ and I thought ‘Oh no, I’ll have an orange juice’.  I don’t know why I remember that either but”.

4078    “Obviously a conscious decision”.
 Reply    “It was a conscious, yeah.  I think normally I probably would have at that time of day thought ‘It’s time for a beer’.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

Russell mentions extra drinks in addition to the free wine;

All the meals were included in the booking as was a limited choice in drinks, if anything else was ordered there may have been a need to have made an additional payment.  I recall that orders may have been put onto a bar bill and paid at the end of the week.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

There were amounts owing, were these bar bills?

McCann £ 242.00
O'Brien  £ 105.00
Oldfield £ 26.00
Payne   £ 162.00

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1263 on: July 03, 2020, 11:59:16 AM »
Some think that the group's alcohol intake was limited to the drinks they had with dinner, but Jane Tanner said she would normally begin drinking alcohol earler than that;

And then we walked up to, I think it’s Café Paris, Parisio or something, it’s the café that’s on the front, and we just had, had some drinks there and gave the kids some tea, so we got them some tea, because obviously they weren’t having it in the,  the Kids, they didn’t have the provided tea that night.  Erm, I had an orange juice, I didn’t even have a beer, I remember that, because I thought ‘Oh shall I have a beer’ and I thought ‘Oh no, I’ll have an orange juice’.  I don’t know why I remember that either but”.

Reply    “It was a conscious, yeah.  I think normally I probably would have at that time of day thought ‘It’s time for a beer’.

All the meals were included in the booking as was a limited choice in drinks, if anything else was ordered there may have been a need to have made an additional payment.  I recall that orders may have been put onto a bar bill and paid at the end of the week.

McCann £ 242.00
O'Brien  £ 105.00
Oldfield £ 26.00
Payne   £ 162.00

Good to see the Brits top of the list for getting on the lash......go 'ed Gerry, lad!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1264 on: July 03, 2020, 12:10:48 PM »

snip from another post

How do you know the McCann's didn't take more photo's?   The ones we see are just their children,  it could be they took more but have other children in them or adults?   You don't know.

Oh so you judge Gerry by what you have seen others do.   Jez said he sounded normal,  he would have said if he had sounded drunk.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1265 on: July 03, 2020, 12:22:40 PM »
How do you know the McCann's didn't take more photo's?   The ones we see are just their children,  it could be they took more but have other children in them or adults?   You don't know.

Oh so you judge Gerry by what you have seen others do.   Jez said he sounded normal,  he would have said if he had sounded drunk.

Asked, he clarifies that, with regard to the personal photos already delivered by him to the authorities after the disappearance of his daughter MADELEINE, he has no others in his power [possession].
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1266 on: July 03, 2020, 12:32:11 PM »

How do you sound drunk ...even alcoholics can sound sober

They didn't take any more photos or can you prove otherwise.

How am I judging what others do..gmc was in the bar in the afternoon. fact

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1267 on: July 03, 2020, 12:34:17 PM »

McCann £ 242.00
O'Brien  £ 105.00
Oldfield £ 26.00
Payne   £ 162.00

And the rest ...you usually get a free bottle of wine with your meal.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1268 on: July 03, 2020, 12:37:21 PM »

How do you sound drunk ...even alcoholics can sound sober

They didn't take any more photos or can you prove otherwise.

How am I judging what others do..gmc was in the bar in the afternoon. fact

It could be the friends took photo's of the McCann's family for them all to be in the photo's,  you don't know.
Gerry was playing tennis,  so he was able to function normally.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1269 on: July 03, 2020, 12:55:54 PM »
It could be the friends took photo's of the McCann's family for them all to be in the photo's,  you don't know.
Gerry was playing tennis,  so he was able to function normally.

Yes and it could be they didn't. just sounds like excuses to me L

Offline Lace

« Reply #1270 on: July 03, 2020, 01:12:21 PM »
Yes and it could be they didn't. just sounds like excuses to me L

What's your point anyway?   The McCann's didn't  take as many photo's that you would have.   That Gerry may have had a drink in the afternoon.   If the bar was open then he wouldn't have been the only one if he did that is.   I have been out many times during the day for a meal.  I see many families have a meal and a drink.   All who met Gerry said he was a friendly person,  he took his children to the creche he played with them,  it doesn't look to me as if he was anything other than a normal doting father.

Offline The General

« Reply #1271 on: July 03, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
What's your point anyway?   The McCann's didn't  take as many photo's that you would have.   That Gerry may have had a drink in the afternoon.   If the bar was open then he wouldn't have been the only one if he did that is.   I have been out many times during the day for a meal.  I see many families have a meal and a drink.   All who met Gerry said he was a friendly person,  he took his children to the creche he played with them,  it doesn't look to me as if he was anything other than a normal doting father.
Doting enough to leave them alone in the.......meh, you get the jist of the mist.......bbbllLLUUrrggGGgghhhhhhhHh

Offline Lace

« Reply #1272 on: July 03, 2020, 01:15:28 PM »
Doting enough to leave them alone in the.......meh, you get the jist of the mist.......bbbllLLUUrrggGGgghhhhhhhHh

As I said before they were sleeping should have been safe the friends did it too.   

Offline The General

« Reply #1273 on: July 03, 2020, 01:16:41 PM »
As I said before they were sleeping should have been safe the friends did it too.
Can't be arsed arguing it.......suffice to say........nah.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1274 on: July 03, 2020, 01:17:05 PM »

Oh so you judge Gerry by what you have seen others do.

NO its what Iv seen him do... although I have seen it happen irate fathers in drink

Do you remember the video on the bus how bad-tempered it seemed gmcc was not here to f*** enjoy himself

The group appeared boisterous but good natured with Gerry being the central figure. His gregarious character making him appear to be the central figure in the group and almost holding court. However they did notice that David Payne was equally gregarious and almost playing along with, if not up to, Gerry.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

It was mentioned in GA book
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 01:22:29 PM by kizzy »