Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408707 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1275 on: July 03, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »

Oh so you judge Gerry by what you have seen others do.

NO its what Iv seen him do... although I have seen it happen irate fathers in drink

Do you remember the video on the bus how bad-tempered it seemed gmcc was not here to f*** enjoy himself

The group appeared boisterous but good natured with Gerry being the central figure. His gregarious character making him appear to be the central figure in the group and almost holding court. However they did notice that David Payne was equally gregarious and almost playing along with, if not up to, Gerry.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

It was mentioned in GA book

He was joking.

Everyone who met him said he was friendly I didn't read that anyone said he was angry.

At least he was on holiday when he had a drink,  unlike Amaral and his drinking at lunch then going back to work.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1276 on: July 03, 2020, 02:19:07 PM »

Oh so you judge Gerry by what you have seen others do.

NO its what Iv seen him do... although I have seen it happen irate fathers in drink

Do you remember the video on the bus how bad-tempered it seemed gmcc was not here to f*** enjoy himself

The group appeared boisterous but good natured with Gerry being the central figure. His gregarious character making him appear to be the central figure in the group and almost holding court. However they did notice that David Payne was equally gregarious and almost playing along with, if not up to, Gerry.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

It was mentioned in GA book

Goncalo Amaral told a lot of lies in his book ... it doesn't mean we should repeat them all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1277 on: July 03, 2020, 02:59:34 PM »
Goncalo Amaral told a lot of lies in his book ... it doesn't mean we should repeat them all.

No, we saw the video ourselves....and others I believe of him being very irate.

I mentioned GA to keep on topic.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1278 on: July 03, 2020, 03:25:32 PM »

No, we saw the video ourselves....and others I believe of him being very irate.

I mentioned GA to keep on topic.

Really?  based on what ... first hand experience of drunken fathers?  I obviously didn't view the same video you did because I did not see anyone being irate nor did I hear anyone swearing in front of the children and a bus full of adult passengers with their children.  Neither do I recall Jes Wilkins or his wife being on the bus either.

What was the context of all that ?  I don't really think it is on topic.  However if Amaral wrote it in his book must be OK then unless you overdo your innuendo.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1279 on: July 03, 2020, 03:29:44 PM »
What's your point anyway?   The McCann's didn't  take as many photo's that you would have.   That Gerry may have had a drink in the afternoon.   If the bar was open then he wouldn't have been the only one if he did that is.   I have been out many times during the day for a meal.  I see many families have a meal and a drink.   All who met Gerry said he was a friendly person,  he took his children to the creche he played with them,  it doesn't look to me as if he was anything other than a normal doting father.

Ye families altogether no on your own ...it seems to me kmc was with the kids more than gmc.

Didn't payne go check on her and ott said how peaceful they all were.

anyway I didn't bring up about taking loads of photos when on holiday if you look back.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1280 on: July 03, 2020, 03:31:42 PM »
He was joking.

Everyone who met him said he was friendly I didn't read that anyone said he was angry.

At least he was on holiday when he had a drink,  unlike Amaral and his drinking at lunch then going back to work.

How do you ....know he was joking ...was u on that bus

Offline Lace

« Reply #1281 on: July 03, 2020, 04:21:29 PM »
How do you ....know he was joking ...was u on that bus

It's Scottish dry humour.

No I wasn't on the bus and neither were you.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1282 on: July 03, 2020, 04:59:08 PM »
It's Scottish dry humour.

No I wasn't on the bus and neither were you.

I saw the video an I don't think he made many people laugh maybe because they weren't Scottish then. LOL

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1283 on: July 03, 2020, 06:01:57 PM »

I saw the video an I don't think he made many people laugh maybe because they weren't Scottish then. LOL

my son was a mediacl student at leicester in 2007....Gerry was very well liked and had everyones sympathy

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1284 on: July 03, 2020, 06:21:40 PM »
Sigh.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1285 on: July 03, 2020, 06:22:56 PM »
my son was a mediacl student at leicester in 2007....Gerry was very well liked and had everyones sympathy
What a wonderful, touching story. Thank you.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1286 on: July 03, 2020, 06:25:11 PM »
I agree.  It was.  Thank YOU HB x
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1287 on: July 03, 2020, 06:28:52 PM »
I agree.  It was.  Thank YOU HB x
It wasn't my story, but thanks.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1288 on: July 03, 2020, 06:31:53 PM »
It wasn't my story, but thanks.
I know it wasn’t, I was thanking you for pointing out what a lovely story it was HB x

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1289 on: July 03, 2020, 07:18:28 PM »

Thanks...he also said anyone who thinks the McCanns are involved must be stupid....I though that was a lovely thing to say too