Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408230 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1335 on: July 05, 2020, 08:31:25 AM »

Well, that is a possibility why did DP go into so much detail when a simple they were all fine and normal would have sufficed.....why did gmcc ask him in the first place to go check everything was ok.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he'd, he'd played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.

If he and other witnesses hadn't gone into as much detail as they possibly could in an effort to assist the police to find Madeleine ... Amaral wouldn't have had any material for his 'book of lies' and you would have had to find someone else to vilify over the last thirteen years.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1336 on: July 05, 2020, 08:41:12 AM »
If he and other witnesses hadn't gone into as much detail as they possibly could in an effort to assist the police to find Madeleine ... Amaral wouldn't have had any material for his 'book of lies' and you would have had to find someone else to vilify over the last thirteen years.

That's just IYO.

I haven't been vilifying anyone just my opinion....we don't know what happened to maddie do we... fact.

What's your excuse for being on here for as long as you have

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1337 on: July 05, 2020, 08:44:45 AM »
That's just IYO.

I haven't been vilifying anyone just my opinion....we don't know what happened to maddie do we... fact.

It seems the german police do...and its also clear the parents have been ruled out and are not being investigated
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 08:48:43 AM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1338 on: July 05, 2020, 08:49:33 AM »
That's just IYO.

I think my opinion is borne out by the facts.  Without his abuse of Madeleine's memory Amaral is nothing but a disgraced cop; without those who believe him implicitly there would have been much less if any abuse of Madeleine's parents and it all might have been a much pleasanter world both for the abused and their abusers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1339 on: July 05, 2020, 08:55:26 AM »

Well, that is a possibility why did DP go into so much detail when a simple they were all fine and normal would have sufficed.....why did gmcc ask him in the first place to go check everything was ok.

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he'd, he'd played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.
You’re really good at answering questions that weren’t asked.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1340 on: July 05, 2020, 09:03:18 AM »
You’re really good at answering questions that weren’t asked.

&%%6 didn't know it was by invitation only VS

Offline Lace

« Reply #1341 on: July 05, 2020, 09:34:59 AM »

Why did David Payne go into such detail?   Because of the ridiculous theory of Amaral saying she had an accident in the apartment.   No doubt the interviewer asked how were the children looking,  did they look alright etc.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1342 on: July 05, 2020, 09:39:22 AM »
Why did David Payne go into such detail?   Because of the ridiculous theory of Amaral saying she had an accident in the apartment.   No doubt the interviewer asked how were the children looking,  did they look alright etc.

Does anyone else remember that Rebelo left England before David Payne gave his Rogatory Interview?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1343 on: July 05, 2020, 09:53:05 AM »
&%%6 didn't know it was by invitation only VS
It’s not but you gave an answer to a question that wasn’t in my post to which you replied.  Nice “wow” emoji there btw, it lends real credibility to your post.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1344 on: July 05, 2020, 10:03:31 AM »

A simple yes they were fine could have sufficed ...he won't have asked did they look like angels/immaculate/well looked after ect ect

Not sure what you're saying ...how would that have meant no accident happened later.DP going OTT on how they seemed.

IMO it was more to see the mood of the family or kmcc to report back to gmcc especially if Maddie had been in trouble

Why would he ask him to go check that particular night? 

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1345 on: July 05, 2020, 11:09:26 AM »
I think my opinion is borne out by the facts.  Without his abuse of Madeleine's memory Amaral is nothing but a disgraced cop; without those who believe him implicitly there would have been much less if any abuse of Madeleine's parents and it all might have been a much pleasanter world both for the abused and their abusers.

IMO it's the so-called parents who are a disgrace.

As posted earlier kmc was supposed to be concerned before they left for holiday ...yet didnt even take a baby monitor. or arrange a childminder.

They had been crying the night before ...but totally ignored that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1346 on: July 05, 2020, 11:14:19 AM »

The interesting bit imo is "I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed." It was indeed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1347 on: July 05, 2020, 11:16:33 AM »

The problem is everything he said was contradicted by the other witness. She said he did not enter the apartment and was gone within 30 seconds. She said she wore a towel which the other witness couldn't remember!! One witness said he entered the apartment but the other said he never entered!

Which witness should you believe about a visit that took place only hours before Madeleine's disappearance?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #1348 on: July 05, 2020, 01:25:44 PM »
There have been a lot of complaints recently about moderation. Some members feel that they have been unfairly moderated while some moderators are feeling exasperated. I try not to intervene in disputes but sometimes it is simply necessary.

I intend to introduce new moderation rules and enhanced penalties for any member who continues to breach our rules. In the meantime I will be monitoring posts and will be applying severe sanctions should this poor behaviour continue.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1349 on: July 06, 2020, 12:14:47 AM »
Not just sceptics, there's at least one supporter who makes pilgrimages there.

Personally I wouldn't touch the place for anything, but then Portugal doesn't attract me  at all

I think that's me, but I dont make pilgramages there, I just go and investigate and have passed on to OG a load of info that no other person has noticed.

Seems they are working along my lines atm, but little doubt they will have delved deeper.  There is lots more to come IMO if they can get the necessary proof to charge some mighty important people and quite a few others too.

Portugal is very nice, but from what I have seen not Jazzy, Jassi.  So perhaps you wouldn't like it.

Praia de Luz, apart from all the paedos and theives we are hearing about is, a perfect holiday destination for young families imo