Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408223 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1350 on: July 06, 2020, 01:41:25 AM »
I have to agree with Faith on this one. Tanner couldn't have slipped by both Gerry McCann and Jez without being seen, it's simply impossible. Amaral said she never passed the men but turned left along the little path that runs along the back of block 5. If that is true she never saw a man carrying a toddler then either but might have seen innocentman later from an upstairs vantage point.

Jane Tanner could easily have slipped past Gerry and Jez as has been gone over on here several times Angelo. 

-  Gerry had his back to the alleyway

-  He was half in the road. 

-  Jane was out of Gerrys periferal vision all the way up from the Reception area to the top of the road where she saw Tannerman. 

-  Jez didn't even know Jane, so no reason to recognise or notice her. 

-  They were between parked vehicles. 

-  The light was not terrubly bright and also a good distance away.   

-  As far as Jez was concerned, the bulk of Gerrys body was between him and Jane

-  Jane was an amorphous shape togged out in the massive O'Briens jacket

-  The jacket was dark like a shadow

-   And they were probably admiring Jezes little boy anyway

As for seeing Innocentman from an upstairs window:

1)  They flat was on the ground floor IIRC.

2)  Their apartment did not overlook the spot that Innocentman was supposedly seen by Jane

Have  anothger think about it Angelo

Offline sadie

« Reply #1351 on: July 06, 2020, 01:44:17 AM »
Yes I agree that happened if Jane saw Gerry and Jez talking. She had to turn left on to the pathway in front of the apartments and that's why they didn't notice her! There's no other credible explanation.

you are wrong Pathfinder.  See my post just above

Offline sadie

« Reply #1352 on: July 06, 2020, 01:48:30 AM »
And very possibly every other night too imo.  The child was mortified at being left alone in a strange property with strange sounds all around. What the hell did the McCanns think they were doing?

IMO it follows that the child attempted to go out hearing her father chatting outside but got into difficulties

The child was mortified, was she?

But happily settled off each night.

How do you explain that ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1353 on: July 06, 2020, 01:50:52 AM »
This statement from Stephen Carpenter has always interested me for a follow up.

leaving the restaurant, the way back to the apartment, looking to my left to check that the way was clear and I didn't see anything....My wife vaguely remembers hearing "Madeleine, Madeleine"

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Stephen Carpenter swa a number of cars.   And I aint doing a cite cos enough people on here will have read that too.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1354 on: July 06, 2020, 01:53:27 AM »
Yes, the child wasn't a parcel, she was a thinking, feeling little girl. If what we're told is all true, she wasn't having a great time. Her sleep was disturbed on Tuesday night because her sister cried. According to her parents there was crying on Wednesday night too. On Thursday night she was deprived of her after tea playtime, being taken straight home at 5:30 and immediately bathed and got ready for bed. It could have felt like a punishment, couldn't it?

Felt like punishment?  Soz Gunit, but what twaddle.  The kid had had a big day and was exhausted.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1355 on: July 06, 2020, 01:56:09 AM »
Another bit of evidence pointing to an earlier time than 10pm.

Strange thing is IIRC, that one of the Carpenters statements was missing.  I wonder why ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1356 on: July 06, 2020, 07:09:04 AM »
Strange thing is IIRC, that one of the Carpenters statements was missing.  I wonder why ?

If both Carpenters made statements then there are three missing; two from May 2007 and one from April 2008. A few early statements taken by UK police are missing from the files. Balu, Berry and Carole Tranmer, for example.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MISSING_PAGES.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1357 on: July 06, 2020, 07:14:39 AM »
Felt like punishment?  Soz Gunit, but what twaddle.  The kid had had a big day and was exhausted.

According to her mother, but that's not corroborated.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1358 on: July 06, 2020, 07:17:11 AM »
According to her mother, but that's not corroborated.
You’re thinking maybe she wasn’t exhausted at all?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1359 on: July 06, 2020, 07:30:19 AM »
You’re thinking maybe she wasn’t exhausted at all?

ABC
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1360 on: July 06, 2020, 09:40:40 AM »
A simple yes they were fine could have sufficed ...he won't have asked did they look like angels/immaculate/well looked after ect ect

Not sure what you're saying ...how would that have meant no accident happened later.DP going OTT on how they seemed.

IMO it was more to see the mood of the family or kmcc to report back to gmcc especially if Maddie had been in trouble

Why would he ask him to go check that particular night?

I have no idea what you mean 'it was more to see the mood of the family'   Gerry asked David to pop in to see if Kate needed any help when he was on his way to get changed for tennis.

The interviewer probably asked how did they look?   

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1361 on: July 06, 2020, 10:11:17 AM »

The interviewer probably asked how did they look?   

No, not initially. It was volunteered along with a lot of other information in reply to;

1485 "Alright, what I now want you to concentrate on David is the important day really, Thursday the third of May. I want you to try and put yourself back in to that, it may help you if you think of the time when the alarm was raised, that may well bring you back to the beginning of the day and try and remember as much as you can, the time you got up, I know that you said on the first interviews that you couldn't remember an awful lot but try as best you can to remember from say midday onwards.'
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1362 on: July 06, 2020, 11:58:16 AM »
Jane Tanner could easily have slipped past Gerry and Jez as has been gone over on here several times Angelo. 

-  Gerry had his back to the alleyway

-  He was half in the road. 

-  Jane was out of Gerrys periferal vision all the way up from the Reception area to the top of the road where she saw Tannerman. 

-  Jez didn't even know Jane, so no reason to recognise or notice her. 

They were between parked vehicles. 

-  The light was not terrubly bright and also a good distance away.   

-  As far as Jez was concerned, the bulk of Gerrys body was between him and Jane

-  Jane was an amorphous shape togged out in the massive O'Briens jacket

-  The jacket was dark like a shadow

-   And they were probably admiring Jezes little boy anyway

As for seeing Innocentman from an upstairs window:

1)  They flat was on the ground floor IIRC.

2)  Their apartment did not overlook the spot that Innocentman was supposedly seen by Jane

Have  anothger think about it Angelo

Where do I start? They were between parked vehicles. Where did you get that from? None of the 3 witness involved mentioned parked cars.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1363 on: July 06, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »
you are wrong Pathfinder.  See my post just above

Jez disagrees. Is the witness that was there wrong too?

Q. Relative to the passerby/transient:

I can affirm that it was a quiet street and it was very unlikely that someone could have passed by me in this way but this as an assumption and I do not remember anything having happened.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 12:10:19 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1364 on: July 06, 2020, 12:08:24 PM »
Stephen Carpenter swa a number of cars.   And I aint doing a cite cos enough people on here will have read that too.

No cars were seen when Jane left at 9:10 to check. Read her rog!

No cars were seen when Matt and Russell left to check at 9:25. Read their statements.

"by the way, he relates never to have perceived the presence of a blue light motor vehicle in the vicinity of the Ocean Club Garden." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm