Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408782 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1365 on: July 06, 2020, 12:18:20 PM »
No, not initially. It was volunteered along with a lot of other information in reply to;

1485 "Alright, what I now want you to concentrate on David is the important day really, Thursday the third of May. I want you to try and put yourself back in to that, it may help you if you think of the time when the alarm was raised, that may well bring you back to the beginning of the day and try and remember as much as you can, the time you got up, I know that you said on the first interviews that you couldn't remember an awful lot but try as best you can to remember from say midday onwards.'
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

I can't see any reason to suspect David Payne of lying.   He couldn't remember what they were wearing but remembered white, that they looked like little angels,  what's wrong with that.  I think you are all making this out to be something it isn't.   If something had happened to Madeleine do you think Gerry would be out playing tennis?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1366 on: July 06, 2020, 12:57:02 PM »
Gerry said when David returned to the tennis courts at 7pm he immediately left for the apartment.

During the afternoon of that day the rest of the group members, including the children, were at the beach, [they] having returned at 18H30, the time at which he saw DP next to the tennis court. DAVID went to visit KATE and the children and returned close to 19H00, trying to convince the deponent to continue to play tennis, to which [entreaty] he did not accede as he had already been plying for about an hour and had to go back to to his wife. Nevertheless, RUSSELL, DAVID and MATHEW stayed to play.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1367 on: July 06, 2020, 01:00:54 PM »

I can't see any reason to suspect David Payne of lying.   He couldn't remember what they were wearing but remembered white, that they looked like little angels,  what's wrong with that.  I think you are all making this out to be something it isn't.   If something had happened to Madeleine do you think Gerry would be out playing tennis?

remembered white, that they looked like little angels,  what's wrong with that

IMO it's the way he went into so much detail that was strange....what was he expecting he might find

I believe he was asked by gmc to see if everything was ok...kmc had gone back an hour earlier than usual

He did mention about them being put to bed too early...it could be possible there was more too it.

Why was there ever an issue about it all in the first place...that he had to go check on kmc ...why

Offline Lace

« Reply #1368 on: July 06, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »

IMO it's the way he went into so much detail that was strange....what was he expecting he might find

I believe he was asked by gmc to see if everything was ok...kmc had gone back an hour earlier than usual

He did mention about them being put to bed too early...it could be possible there was more too it.

Why was there ever an issue about it all in the first place...that he had to go check on kmc ...why

Tell me again why David Payne was lying?  Was it to give Gerry an alibi that he was playing tennis?  because he wasn't playing tennis by himself,  the person he played tennis with would have been questioned.   Is it to say that the twins were alive at the time he visited?  Well if they weren't would Gerry be playing tennis at all?   I can't imagine Gerry saying 'Dave,  do me a favour say you looked in on the children on your way to get changed for tennis will you I need an alibi'  David -  'ok I'll say I called in but get my statement different from Kate's' Kate- 'oh I could say I had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around me'     David would have been better off it he was making it up to just say Kate was sitting with the children.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1369 on: July 06, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »

Probably because he was feeling a bit guilty for carrying on playing tennis,  he wanted the ok,  to carry on playing.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1370 on: July 06, 2020, 01:20:02 PM »
Probably because he was feeling a bit guilty for carrying on playing tennis,  he wanted the ok,  to carry on playing.

just assuming now what you think ......but it still could be there was more to it why kmc had gone back early.

It would be important, not trivial IMO.... This was hours before Maddie went missing.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1371 on: July 06, 2020, 01:20:40 PM »
Tell me again why David Payne was lying?  Was it to give Gerry an alibi that he was playing tennis?  because he wasn't playing tennis by himself,  the person he played tennis with would have been questioned.   Is it to say that the twins were alive at the time he visited?  Well if they weren't would Gerry be playing tennis at all?   I can't imagine Gerry saying 'Dave,  do me a favour say you looked in on the children on your way to get changed for tennis will you I need an alibi'  David -  'ok I'll say I called in but get my statement different from Kate's' Kate- 'oh I could say I had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around me'     David would have been better off it he was making it up to just say Kate was sitting with the children.

Nothing to do with who as alive and not FGS.

What you can't or won't grasp IMO is that he went there to see if kmcc was ok ..but why.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1372 on: July 06, 2020, 01:28:00 PM »

In my opinion he over-egged the pudding, but maybe he was nervous;

The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content...I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time

His only reservation was the early time of getting the children ready for bed.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1373 on: July 06, 2020, 03:13:28 PM »
Jane Tanner could easily have slipped past Gerry and Jez as has been gone over on here several times Angelo. 

-  Gerry had his back to the alleyway

-  He was half in the road. 

-  Jane was out of Gerrys periferal vision all the way up from the Reception area to the top of the road where she saw Tannerman. 

-  Jez didn't even know Jane, so no reason to recognise or notice her. 

-  They were between parked vehicles. 

-  The light was not terrubly bright and also a good distance away.   

-  As far as Jez was concerned, the bulk of Gerrys body was between him and Jane

-  Jane was an amorphous shape togged out in the massive O'Briens jacket

-  The jacket was dark like a shadow

-   And they were probably admiring Jezes little boy anyway

As for seeing Innocentman from an upstairs window:

1)  They flat was on the ground floor IIRC.

2)  Their apartment did not overlook the spot that Innocentman was supposedly seen by Jane

Have  anothger think about it Angelo

There is absolutely no evidence for the above in any of the statements.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1374 on: July 06, 2020, 05:03:02 PM »
In my opinion he over-egged the pudding, but maybe he was nervous;

The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content...I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time

His only reservation was the early time of getting the children ready for bed.

Hmm especially when we have another little error about bedtime that particular evening. They were ready for bed
 early- Kate said she put them to bed and covered Madeleine as it was a cold evening. (Door left ajar)
Gerry claims Maddie was as he left her (on his proud dad visit)as he put her to bed 'on top of the covers as it was a warm night.(claiming the door had moved as the motivation to check on the children).

JT says it was cold as she was concerned that the 'abducted child' had no shoes on.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1375 on: July 06, 2020, 07:58:56 PM »

Hmm especially when we have another little error about bedtime that particular evening. They were ready for bed
 early- Kate said she put them to bed and covered Madeleine as it was a cold evening. (Door left ajar)
Gerry claims Maddie was as he left her (on his proud dad visit)as he put her to bed 'on top of the covers as it was a warm night.(claiming the door had moved as the motivation to check on the children).

JT says it was cold as she was concerned that the 'abducted child' had no shoes on.

Then we have Kate having a shower at 6:30ish and talking to David wrapped in a towel. But;

Madeleine and the twins went to bed at around 7.30. They were in their respective beds. The interviewee and her husband stayed in their apartment to relax until 8.30pm. She took a bath, did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1376 on: July 06, 2020, 08:17:11 PM »
Then we have Kate having a shower at 6:30ish and talking to David wrapped in a towel. But;

Madeleine and the twins went to bed at around 7.30. They were in their respective beds. The interviewee and her husband stayed in their apartment to relax until 8.30pm. She took a bath, did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
How do you know that Kate actually had a shower when David checked on them. With three children, she probably was intending to have a shower, but tending to her children might have delayed this.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1377 on: July 06, 2020, 08:22:40 PM »
How do you know that Kate actually had a shower when David checked on them. With three children, she probably was intending to have a shower, but tending to her children might have delayed this.

I know because she said so;

I took a quick shower. Every other evening I’d waited until the children were asleep before
showering, but as we were ahead of schedule, and I wanted to freshen up after my run, I thought I’d take
advantage of these quiet few minutes. At around sixforty, as Iwas drying myself off, there was a knock on
the patio doors and I heard David’s voice calling me. Swiftly wrapping my towel around me, I stepped into
the sitting room
[madeleine]
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1378 on: July 06, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »

I took a quick shower. Every other evening I’d waited until the children were asleep before
showering, but as we were ahead of schedule, and I wanted to freshen up after my run, I thought I’d take
advantage of these quiet few minutes. At around sixforty, as Iwas drying myself off, there was a knock on
the patio doors and I heard David’s voice calling me. Swiftly wrapping my towel around me, I stepped into
the sitting room
[madeleine]

1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''

David Payne Reply "I can't, no.'

There are no words  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1379 on: July 06, 2020, 08:36:14 PM »

the sitting room
[madeleine]
I am aware of what she said in her statement. A ‘quick shower’ may simply mean exactly that. Preparing herself to go to dinner, may also just mean that. My thinking.