Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408337 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1515 on: July 10, 2020, 11:41:19 AM »
In my opinion your post is nonsense and illustrates yet another point illustrating the total failure of their vaunted system.

Or is it your suggestion that the release of the CDs into unscrupulous hands was intentional?

In my opinion, all your suggestions are ridiculous, but as I ignore most of your more lengthy posts, I can live with that.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1516 on: July 10, 2020, 11:43:40 AM »
In my opinion your post is nonsense and illustrates yet another point illustrating the total failure of their vaunted system.

Or is it your suggestion that the release of the CDs into unscrupulous hands was intentional?

Why does it always have to be nonsense ...just because it doesn't fit in with your agenda?

Its only your opinion it is nonsense ... it's not as if you can actually prove it is

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1517 on: July 10, 2020, 11:49:16 AM »
I think you are. (in denial)

I think we may shortly see who is in denial.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1518 on: July 10, 2020, 11:51:59 AM »
In my opinion, all your suggestions are ridiculous, but as I ignore most of your more lengthy posts, I can live with that.

I don't really make many suggestions in my posts and I really don't need to when Amaral is the subject of discussion as one doesn't have to search too far at all to find it mostly straight from his own mouth.

Currently two things intrigue me.  The first being why Amaral ensured the release of information about Brueckner into the public domain?
The second is why did Amaral say that the Portuguese police had visited Brueckner?  Must have had his reasons in both instances ... I wonder what they were?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1519 on: July 10, 2020, 11:56:04 AM »

Why does it always have to be nonsense ...just because it doesn't fit in with your agenda?

Its only your opinion it is nonsense ... it's not as if you can actually prove it is

Regarding Amaral ... I don't need to have an opinion ... his various court appearances and criminal conviction say much of it for me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1520 on: July 10, 2020, 12:18:17 PM »
What’s this particular rent-a-gob saying about the case these days?  I imagine he’s got a lot to say.

Well, this is what Sutton was saying in 2017 -     

28/04/2017 · The case, which remains ... Former Met Police detective Colin Sutton believed the girl may have taken by gangs from Mauritania, before being smuggled into West Africa to be sold to a Middle ...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1521 on: July 10, 2020, 01:37:17 PM »
What’s this particular rent-a-gob saying about the case these days?  I imagine he’s got a lot to say.

The ultimate rent-a-gob was Mitchell, imo, it was his actual job.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1522 on: July 10, 2020, 05:13:31 PM »

Only in your opinion.  This was not a stupid man.  And if you think that he is then only you are stupid.

You might think that you are a bit bright and you quite possibly are, but you lack Logic.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1523 on: July 10, 2020, 05:24:32 PM »

Is your post a diversion from mine?   I posted that Sutton the person who wanted OG to question the McCann's [as they should eliminate them from the investigation]   thought in 2017 that Madeleine was taken by traffickers.  So some should stop thinking that Sutton believes the McCann's had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance because he doesn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1524 on: July 10, 2020, 05:30:10 PM »
Evidence so incredibly strong that it isn't enough to charge, convict or even begin questioning the suspect over.

That kind of strong evidence.
But strong enough for HCW to put his career on the line over and have the German police potentially sued for libel apparently.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1525 on: July 10, 2020, 05:31:05 PM »
I don't think they are embarrassed at all.
They closed the case and moved on.

IMO
I thought this was an ongoing investigation in Portugal?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1526 on: July 10, 2020, 05:33:39 PM »
So what?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1527 on: July 10, 2020, 05:40:38 PM »
I thought this was an ongoing investigation in Portugal?

Maybe , maybe not.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1528 on: July 10, 2020, 05:41:58 PM »

Maybe , maybe not.
Oh?  And yet you seemed so sure of yourself earlier!

Offline jassi

« Reply #1529 on: July 10, 2020, 06:01:49 PM »
Oh?  And yet you seemed so sure of yourself earlier!

What about ? I have a short attention span.

Or maybe not -