Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408629 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1590 on: July 13, 2020, 07:41:20 PM »
Because the attention-seeker wanted to rubbish the German investigation.

By showing the real condition of the van in 2007 ? What a b*stard  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:48:58 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1591 on: July 13, 2020, 07:42:01 PM »
The Germans probably had no original photographs of the van as it was in 2007, because they weren't privy to Portuguese files.

The British police did. Don’t you think that they liaised with the German police before making public the photos of the van ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1592 on: July 13, 2020, 07:47:17 PM »
Bottom photo according to Amaral.

So why didn't the Germans release the same photos? They only had to ask the PJ if they had images of his van from 2007? It was intended for witnesses to a crime that happened in 2007 and it would be easier for anybody to remember a van with distinctive images all over it. That is nonsense police work by the Germans and therefore suspicious.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1593 on: July 13, 2020, 07:51:39 PM »
The British police did. Don’t you think that they liaised with the German police before making public the photos of the van ?
No, not really.  We don't know what access, if any, OG had to Brueckner's Portuguese files.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1594 on: July 13, 2020, 08:00:00 PM »
No, not really.  We don't know what access, if any, OG had to Brueckner's Portuguese files.

I don’t think even you believe that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1595 on: July 13, 2020, 08:04:34 PM »
Because the attention-seeker wanted to rubbish the German investigation.
Brückner could have sold the camper van, upon which the Minion-style figures were removed by its new owner.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1596 on: July 13, 2020, 08:06:31 PM »

So if Amaral was able to produce this photograph from the 2007 PJ files the question about why it wasn't publicised by the Brits or the Germans just doesn't arise.
The question is ... why weren't the Portuguese Judicial Police circulating it?

Could it possibly be because the owner was called Brueckner and not McCann?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #1597 on: July 13, 2020, 08:19:13 PM »
Brückner could have sold the camper van, upon which the Minion-style figures were removed by its new owner.
Or even erased them himself after his close brush with the PJ in 2006 for the fuel theft and his admission to a judge about his paedophile past which was never forwarded to the police.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1598 on: July 13, 2020, 08:27:25 PM »
Or even erased them himself after his close brush with the PJ in 2006 for the fuel theft and his admission to a judge about his paedophile past which was never forwarded to the police.

Why would he want to do that and when?

He was using a blue Bedford van when apprehended for the fuel theft and then in prison until early 2007
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Myster

« Reply #1599 on: July 13, 2020, 08:36:22 PM »
Why would he want to do that and when?

He was using a blue Bedford van when apprehended for the fuel theft and then in prison until early 2007
As a car enthusiast/mechanic, Brueckner might have owned both in 2006 and as a lifelong paedophile didn't want to attract the attention of the PJ more than he had already.  The Bedford was destroyed because it drew no buyers to pay off his fine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1600 on: July 13, 2020, 08:36:44 PM »
So if Amaral was able to produce this photograph from the 2007 PJ files the question about why it wasn't publicised by the Brits or the Germans just doesn't arise.
The question is ... why weren't the Portuguese Judicial Police circulating it?

Could it possibly be because the owner was called Brueckner and not McCann?

Probably not

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #1601 on: July 13, 2020, 08:48:11 PM »
As a car enthusiast/mechanic, Brueckner might have owned both in 2006 and as a lifelong paedophile didn't want to attract the attention of the PJ more than he had already.  The Bedford was destroyed because it drew no buyers to pay off his fine.

I think your argument is rather weak as early you were claiming that the person he sold it to did the removal.
Obviously all in vain as police possessed photos of the van.

Or maybe not -

Offline Myster

« Reply #1602 on: July 13, 2020, 09:01:02 PM »
I think your argument is rather weak as early you were claiming that the person he sold it to did the removal.
Obviously all in vain as police possessed photos of the van.
The PJ had photos of the graffitied van, but how do you know the Germans did?

There's nothing wrong with keeping your options open, unlike some McCann accusers on here who've had one-track minds since 2007.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1603 on: July 13, 2020, 09:07:49 PM »
The PJ had photos of the graffitied van, but how do you know the Germans did?

There's nothing wrong with keeping your options open, unlike some McCann accusers on here who've had one-track minds since 2007.

In my opinion those desperately trying to make abduction the only possible crime are the ones with one-track minds.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1604 on: July 13, 2020, 09:20:05 PM »
In my opinion those desperately trying to make abduction the only possible crime are the ones with one-track minds.

Perhaps you are just very unobservant. I have never said abduction was the only possible crime just that  it was the most likely.