Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408433 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1635 on: July 14, 2020, 08:52:51 AM »
Well, you did say some are only on here for a laugh.

seems it's your third one today.

What you said is actually quite funny when you consider the reliance Amaral placed on the dogs.  Everyone else understood the forensic results which is why no charges were ever brought against the McCanns and Madeleine's case was archived for lack of evidence.

That is quite an extraordinary situation given the present situation in which Amaral has made it known he knew about Brueckner at the time he was tying himself in knots with fanciful dog alerts and the notion that Gerry could bi-locate to be in two places at once.
If he knew about Brueckner why did he do nothing about him.  Would it have interfered with what he and Cristovao were promoting in their best sellers?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1636 on: July 14, 2020, 08:53:11 AM »
Pays to have spent several years in Germany when reading German news.

Doesnt seem to have done you any good...I have close family and connections in Austria...gave me quite a chill when Breukners friend was interviewed in Graz...a city I know well and may well retire to.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1637 on: July 14, 2020, 08:58:17 AM »
What you said is actually quite funny when you consider the reliance Amaral placed on the dogs.  Everyone else understood the forensic results which is why no charges were ever brought against the McCanns and Madeleine's case was archived for lack of evidence.

That is quite an extraordinary situation given the present situation in which Amaral has made it known he knew about Brueckner at the time he was tying himself in knots with fanciful dog alerts and the notion that Gerry could bi-locate to be in two places at once.
If he knew about Brueckner why did he do nothing about him.  Would it have interfered with what he and Cristovao were promoting in their best sellers?

You may think it funny ..but tell it to someone who cares what a poster thinks......I don't.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1638 on: July 14, 2020, 09:02:43 AM »
You may think it funny ..but tell it to someone who cares what a poster thinks......I don't.

Why have you ignored the rest of my post :)

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg609347#msg609347
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1639 on: July 14, 2020, 09:06:31 AM »
Doesnt seem to have done you any good...I have close family and connections in Austria...gave me quite a chill when Breukners friend was interviewed in Graz...a city I know well and may well retire to.
Let's hope the Schluchtenscheisser don't have internet.
What do you suppose the evidence might be?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1640 on: July 14, 2020, 09:41:19 AM »
Why have you ignored the rest of my post :)

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11381.msg609347#msg609347

You would be better off worrying what OG is doing about him ...they know he existed.

What are they doing about him now they had 12 million at there disposal. spent on wild goose chase imo

It seem the only ones doing the work on him are the Germans. not OG, they don't even know what is going on.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1641 on: July 14, 2020, 09:43:37 AM »
seems to whom ..based on what.

the markers would not be proof in germany... 100% not proof...100% not admissible as evidence

15/19 markers are more valid in other countries ...unfortunately they weren't in Portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1642 on: July 14, 2020, 09:58:07 AM »
15/19 markers are more valid in other countries ...unfortunately they weren't in Portugal

The sample was LCN dna...this is not acceptable in most countries as evidence. google it. It was also a mixed sample. Your conclusion s are based on ignorance of the facts. The 15 markers are proof of absolutely nothing significant. thats not opinion its fact

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1643 on: July 14, 2020, 10:19:55 AM »
Well, you did say some are only on here for a laugh.

seems it's your third one today.
It was a genuine response to a hilarious post.  Keep 'em coming!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #1644 on: July 14, 2020, 10:51:03 AM »
The Germans want to prosecute Brueckner and lock him up for as long as possible.
They don't really care what for, so if he becomes a scapegoat in the McCann case, so be it.

Don't tell me the Germans  are 'in on it'  too along with the Government,  the Royals,  MI5, the Army and everyone else.  They were all out to get me screams Amaral.   Sorry,  no.

The Germans have acquired evidence against CB solid evidence by the sound of it.   He will be taken to court and a judge will decide whether he is guilty or not.   Not the McCann's.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1645 on: July 14, 2020, 10:52:43 AM »
Don't tell me the Germans  are 'in on it'  too along with the Government,  the Royals,  MI5, the Army and everyone else.  They were all out to get me screams Amaral.   Sorry,  no.

The Germans have acquired evidence against CB solid evidence by the sound of it.   He will be taken to court and a judge will decide whether he is guilty or not.   Not the McCann's.

Quite right, the McCanns will have no part in the decision.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1646 on: July 14, 2020, 10:54:56 AM »

CB solid evidence by the sound of it

The only sound you are going to hear is....... .BANG....  when your  bubble bursts imo

Offline The General

« Reply #1647 on: July 14, 2020, 11:06:41 AM »

Well that's obviously not going to happen based on the 'evidence' they currently have as it's not enough to even think about a trial, otherwise we wouldn't all be sat here talking about it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1648 on: July 14, 2020, 11:11:28 AM »
CB solid evidence by the sound of it

The only sound you are going to hear is....... .BANG....  when your  bubble bursts imo

Your bubble has already burst IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #1649 on: July 14, 2020, 11:17:54 AM »
Well that's obviously not going to happen based on the 'evidence' they currently have as it's not enough to even think about a trial, otherwise we wouldn't all be sat here talking about it.

They haven't told us about all the evidence they have.