Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408723 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1695 on: July 15, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »
The monster!

Snide,  cunning.   Remarking that he thought Gerry was looking for Madeleine's body.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1696 on: July 15, 2020, 11:55:12 AM »
A bit later they had put Madeleine's body in a coffin with an English woman,  can't have it both ways.  Oh hang on, no,  they dumped her in a bin didn't they?

Offline The General

« Reply #1697 on: July 15, 2020, 11:57:11 AM »
Snide,  cunning.   Remarking that he thought Gerry was looking for Madeleine's body.
Cunning? I thought he was borderline retarded? You guys - have a meeting and get your opinions aligned.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1698 on: July 15, 2020, 12:18:02 PM »
Cunning? I thought he was borderline retarded? You guys - have a meeting and get your opinions aligned.

You said it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1699 on: July 15, 2020, 12:19:02 PM »
Was it this remark Brietta -

GA: I do not believe that he was looking for crabs nor searching for a live daughter. According to Moita Flores, it would be important to return to this area, I believe so, even because there are people who continue to say today that the body might be around here, and continue to give information about places. It should be looked, the police should make searches, they should reopen the process and resume the investigations. There is much to be done still.

Thanks Lace, it is.  The full flavour is not in the transcript of the sneering words, it lies in the video of him saying them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1700 on: July 15, 2020, 07:23:02 PM »
Thanks Lace, it is.  The full flavour is not in the transcript of the sneering words, it lies in the video of him saying them.

Yes I remember it Brietta.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1701 on: July 15, 2020, 11:21:12 PM »
He made so many and repeated them so often that it is difficult to keep track of them all ... he did after all spend years as a permanent TV pundit doing nothing but living off Madeleine and the human misery he massaged to keep the Euros flooding in.

Did he ever make that huge donation I seem to remember was promised to disadvantaged children ... or is that something else to be airbrushed from history.

"he did after all spend years as a permanent TV pundit doing nothing but living off Madeleine"

General re "Cunning? I thought he was borderline retarded? You guys - have a meeting and get your opinions aligned."

I will have my people contact their people  the people need to, what ever it is they need to, you know
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:58:50 PM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1702 on: July 16, 2020, 12:25:22 AM »
However should further assurance be required I would suggest a
limited inspection around the rock falls at the base of the cliffs' on the beach
and the waters around the rocky outcrop to the east of the beach.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1703 on: July 17, 2020, 01:02:35 AM »
However should further assurance be required I would suggest a
limited inspection around the rock falls at the base of the cliffs' on the beach
and the waters around the rocky outcrop to the east of the beach.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Did that ever happen?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1704 on: July 17, 2020, 09:26:26 AM »
The thing here is GA is often mocked  ridiculed

But we will never know what he would have achieved if he had been allowed to do his job as the investigating officer.

So many hurdles were put in front of him to actually do that job properly. to much interference from uk

"The McCanns knew that I was going to catch them", 20 October 2008

GA - Believe me, I feel no rage, I'm not even angry. I have understood their game and you also know how this game works. The lies about me, the manipulation is not exactly against the citizen Gonçalo Amaral. They were against the investigator who knew their weaknesses and was going to catch them sooner or later. It was all a matter of time. The McCanns knew that I was going to get them. As you could see, all it took was for the process to be archived in order for everything to be finished. At this moment in time, I'm convinced that they don't even remember my name anymore. So the game is always the same. We want to catch them, they want to escape, and that's it. Sometimes the bandits win, sometimes the policemen do. This time around, and concerning this case, it was how it was. They stopped insulting me, they stopped the campaigns to find their daughter, it's over. They got what they wanted and therefore, peace is back.

MF – And you launch a "grenade" that is called The Truth of the Lie into the midst of that peace. Whoever reads your testimony is left with few doubts about the little girl's destiny. She died in the apartment.

GA – Do you doubt it?

MF – No. Neither I nor the older people who used to work with me. When this happened, I was in Greece and I heard the news through an English channel. The story was so badly told, that only a naive or silly person would believe it. As a matter of fact, when I arrived, I had dinner with several already retired colleagues that worked in homicides, and their opinion was the same. The detail about the window killed the version. Nobody passes through that narrow window space carrying a child.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1705 on: July 17, 2020, 10:03:53 AM »
From the same interview:
MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realized anything, she’d be in jail.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1706 on: July 17, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »
From the same interview:
MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realized anything, she’d be in jail.

Beaten black and blue.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1707 on: July 17, 2020, 10:24:17 AM »
From the same interview:

Yes, the same can happen in uk.

They are usually the first suspects ...were as the mccs were privilege to the benefit of the doubt.

IMO was a mistake.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1708 on: July 17, 2020, 10:36:30 AM »

But we will never know what he would have achieved if he had been allowed to do his job as the investigating officer.

So many hurdles were put in front of him to actually do that job properly. to much interference from uk

GA - Believe me, I feel no rage, I'm not even angry. I have understood their game and you also know how this game works. The lies about me, the manipulation is not exactly against the citizen Gonçalo Amaral. They were against the investigator who knew their weaknesses and was going to catch them sooner or later. It was all a matter of time. The McCanns knew that I was going to get them. As you could see, all it took was for the process to be archived in order for everything to be finished. At this moment in time, I'm convinced that they don't even remember my name anymore. So the game is always the same. We want to catch them, they want to escape, and that's it. Sometimes the bandits win, sometimes the policemen do. This time around, and concerning this case, it was how it was. They stopped insulting me, they stopped the campaigns to find their daughter, it's over. They got what they wanted and therefore, peace is back.

MF – And you launch a "grenade" that is called The Truth of the Lie into the midst of that peace. Whoever reads your testimony is left with few doubts about the little girl's destiny. She died in the apartment.

GA – Do you doubt it?

MF – No. Neither I nor the older people who used to work with me. When this happened, I was in Greece and I heard the news through an English channel. The story was so badly told, that only a naive or silly person would believe it. As a matter of fact, when I arrived, I had dinner with several already retired colleagues that worked in homicides, and their opinion was the same. The detail about the window killed the version. Nobody passes through that narrow window space carrying a child.
Have you read the whole interview...even the interviewer mocks Amaral. He says here that what killed the version was  a child being carried through the window...no one suggested that...another crackpot point by amaral. as for what he could have achieved its obvious from his past mistakes the answers nothing imo. You are fantasising and speculating

Offline Lace

« Reply #1709 on: July 17, 2020, 10:48:42 AM »

GA – Do you doubt it?

They didn't stop their campaigns  to find their daughter though did they?   I think Amaral thought they would,  I don't think he thought the McCann's would carry on searching for Madeleine,  he thought they would go away with their tails between their legs.