Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408181 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1710 on: July 17, 2020, 11:26:26 AM »
Have you read the whole interview...even the interviewer mocks Amaral. He says here that what killed the version was  a child being carried through the window...no one suggested that...another crackpot point by amaral. as for what he could have achieved its obvious from his past mistakes the answers nothing imo. You are fantasising and speculating

Am I ...you wish.

well not to worry looks like SY are now going to get back in the act....I believe back to square one.

What a shambles

A friend of the McCanns cited by the Mail Online admits if the case is dropped, it “would be a huge embarrassment to the German authorities”.

But the family at least can cling to the knowledge that efforts are still being made by police forces (even if these forces don’t seem to see eye-to-eye) and the Grange probe – which has already cost upwards of €12 million – is to be extended.

https://www.portugalresident.com/renewed-home-office-funding-for-maddie-search-as-germans-admit-inquiries-into-latest-suspect-may-be-dropped/

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1711 on: July 17, 2020, 11:27:42 AM »
They didn't stop their campaigns  to find their daughter though did they?   I think Amaral thought they would,  I don't think he thought the McCann's would carry on searching for Madeleine,  he thought they would go away with their tails between their legs.

Thats a matter of opinion L

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1712 on: July 17, 2020, 12:15:46 PM »
Am I ...you wish.

well not to worry looks like SY are now going to get back in the act....I believe back to square one.

What a shambles

A friend of the McCanns cited by the Mail Online admits if the case is dropped, it “would be a huge embarrassment to the German authorities”.

But the family at least can cling to the knowledge that efforts are still being made by police forces (even if these forces don’t seem to see eye-to-eye) and the Grange probe – which has already cost upwards of €12 million – is to be extended.

https://www.portugalresident.com/renewed-home-office-funding-for-maddie-search-as-germans-admit-inquiries-into-latest-suspect-may-be-dropped/

The shambles is Amaral and his team didn't carry out a proper investigation in the first place. CB wouldn't even be in the frame if the PJ had solved the rape case

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1713 on: July 17, 2020, 12:34:44 PM »
The shambles is Amaral and his team didn't carry out a proper investigation in the first place. CB wouldn't even be in the frame if the PJ had solved the rape case

Proably CB wouldnt have been in the frame at all if they hadnt got rid of GA at first opitunity/excuse.

The reason I believe was he was a thorn in there side  .. when the UK decided to go for abduction only

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1714 on: July 17, 2020, 12:40:13 PM »
Proably CB wouldnt have been in the frame at all if they hadnt got rid of GA at first opitunity/excuse.

The reason I believe was he was a thorn in there side  .. when the UK decided to go for abduction only

I don't believe SY have ever gone for abduction only..and I think Amaral is an extremely poor investigstor

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1715 on: July 17, 2020, 12:43:43 PM »
I don't believe SY have ever gone for abduction only..and I think Amaral is an extremely poor investigstor

Well I believe they did.

He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.
In September 2007, four months after Maddie vanished, parents Kate and Gerry McCann were declared arguidos, the Portuguese word for suspects, in the case.
Weeks later, Mr Amaral was thrown off the case after he was quoted in a newspaper criticising the involvement of British police and their lines of investigation.
He claimed he was the victim of external political pressure being applied on the Policia Judiciaria.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1716 on: July 17, 2020, 12:53:20 PM »
Well I believe they did.

He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.
In September 2007, four months after Maddie vanished, parents Kate and Gerry McCann were declared arguidos, the Portuguese word for suspects, in the case.
Weeks later, Mr Amaral was thrown off the case after he was quoted in a newspaper criticising the involvement of British police and their lines of investigation.
He claimed he was the victim of external political pressure being applied on the Policia Judiciaria.

I don't think they did and I don't believe a word the convicted liar  Amaral says
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 01:04:44 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1717 on: July 17, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »
I don't think they did and I don't believe a word the convicted liar  Amaral says

It's always somebody else's fault with Amaral.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1718 on: July 17, 2020, 01:58:34 PM »

Seems a lot of that going on in this case IMO...seems put across as contradictions

Don't suppose it matters what we believe anyway ...were not the police just posters on a forum with different opinions..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1719 on: July 17, 2020, 02:04:59 PM »
Seems a lot of that going on in this case IMO...seems put across as contradictions

Don't suppose it matters what we believe anyway ...were not the police just posters on a forum with different opinions..

amaral is the only convicted liar

Offline Lace

« Reply #1720 on: July 17, 2020, 02:11:46 PM »
Well I believe they did.

Thought he said the British Police all agreed with his theory?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1721 on: July 17, 2020, 02:38:56 PM »
Thought he said the British Police all agreed with his theory?

Thhey did then everything seemed to change.

just one little snip

As time went by, we noticed that a certain number of the police officers sent to Portugal were poorly informed about the progress of the investigation. One of them who - like the majority - was coming to Portugal for the first time, was wearing a green and yellow rubber wrist band, bought for £2, which he played with nervously. The inscription read, "Look for Madeleine." Some of his colleagues told him that he would soon get rid of it. As a matter of fact, he took it off as soon as he got properly into the investigation and he had learned about the evidence placing doubt on the theory of abduction.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1722 on: July 17, 2020, 02:43:00 PM »
Thhey did then everything seemed to change.

just one little snip

As time went by, we noticed that a certain number of the police officers sent to Portugal were poorly informed about the progress of the investigation. One of them who - like the majority - was coming to Portugal for the first time, was wearing a green and yellow rubber wrist band, bought for £2, which he played with nervously. The inscription read, "Look for Madeleine." Some of his colleagues told him that he would soon get rid of it. As a matter of fact, he took it off as soon as he got properly into the investigation and he had learned about the evidence placing doubt on the theory of abduction.

There is no independent source that says the UK police believed amarals theory...you keep quoting a convicted liar...I don't see that as any way reliable

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1723 on: July 17, 2020, 03:18:09 PM »
There is no independent source that says the UK police believed amarals theory...you keep quoting a convicted liar...I don't see that as any way reliable

Well, three judjes took him on face value when he won his case against the mccs...for libel

So it doesn't really matter what you think ...as I said we are only posters on a forum.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1724 on: July 17, 2020, 03:30:08 PM »
Well, three judjes took him on face value when he won his case against the mccs...for libel

So it doesn't really matter what you think ...as I said we are only posters on a forum.

It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks...I've said that many times