Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408675 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1815 on: July 19, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »
The Germans were asked about these men by Interpol. What do you think the PJ should have done, asked them again?

Apparently by Leicestershire Police.

Where is there anything in Portuguese?  Or any indication the Portuguese took note of the information given to them.

Amaral targeted Kate and Gerry dating from the morning after Madeleine's disappearance and for many months after that.  From that I would say he did nothing about the German paedophile angle ... prove me wrong.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1816 on: July 19, 2020, 05:39:18 PM »
If Leicester Police had already asked , why would the Poruguese want to repeat i?
At that point they & LP were supposed to be working together
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1817 on: July 19, 2020, 05:45:37 PM »
The Germans were asked about these men by Interpol. What do you think the PJ should have done, asked them again?

Do we know if the Germans got back to them ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1818 on: July 19, 2020, 05:46:43 PM »
If Leicester Police had already asked , why would the Poruguese want to repeat i?

Really?  I must have missed that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1819 on: July 19, 2020, 06:18:35 PM »

Hmmm ... wasn't that the lot Amaral put a tail on and had followed ... all in the spirit of 'working together' of course.

Ye gods ... just how paranoid was this man?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1820 on: July 19, 2020, 07:09:19 PM »
“I have been investigating the Madeleleine case for 13 years.

No prejudice.

Not even theses.

I interviewed the McCanns several times.

I asked them how they justified the smell of a corpse in the apartment and in the car and the blood detected by English dogs?
Yes, it was me.
As it is public.
I read all the files.
All reports.
And during all these years I have heard the greatest nonsense about what I have seen happening with my own eyes.

I saw, incredulous, how easy it is to proliferate lies just in order to justify the thesis of a retired inspector for having said in public what he never managed to prove in court.
But in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is true for everyone, ”

Sandra Felgueiras

https://www.hiper.fm/sandra-felgueiras-critica-goncalo-amaral-no-caso-maddie-so-podemos-falar-o-que-podemos-provar/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1821 on: July 19, 2020, 07:58:26 PM »
“I have been investigating the Madeleleine case for 13 years.

No prejudice.

Not even theses.

I interviewed the McCanns several times.

I asked them how they justified the smell of a corpse in the apartment and in the car and the blood detected by English dogs?
Yes, it was me.
As it is public.
I read all the files.
All reports.
And during all these years I have heard the greatest nonsense about what I have seen happening with my own eyes.

I saw, incredulous, how easy it is to proliferate lies just in order to justify the thesis of a retired inspector for having said in public what he never managed to prove in court.
But in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is true for everyone, ”

Sandra Felgueiras

https://www.hiper.fm/sandra-felgueiras-critica-goncalo-amaral-no-caso-maddie-so-podemos-falar-o-que-podemos-provar/

If only she hadn’t waited years after the release of the files to have her epiphany she might sound less desperate for people to believe her and people might be more convinced.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1822 on: July 19, 2020, 08:12:28 PM »

Well, Portugal is in such a mess now, although it probably always has been.  But Amaral kick started the Exposure because he didn't know when to stop.

We really ought to be grateful to him.  And so should Portugal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1823 on: July 19, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »
Apparently by Leicestershire Police.

Where is there anything in Portuguese?  Or any indication the Portuguese took note of the information given to them.

Amaral targeted Kate and Gerry dating from the morning after Madeleine's disappearance and for many months after that.  From that I would say he did nothing about the German paedophile angle ... prove me wrong.

The Sun had only one aim in printing that story; to denigrate the PJ. They're a disgrace in my opinion and shouldn't be claiming to be a newspaper, they're just gossip mongers.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1824 on: July 19, 2020, 08:48:33 PM »
The Sun had only one aim in printing that story; to denigrate the PJ. They're a disgrace in my opinion and shouldn't be claiming to be a newspaper, they're just gossip mongers.

I think the initial nvestigation was  a disgrace...on thi soccasion the Sun is simply reporting the truth

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1825 on: July 19, 2020, 08:48:55 PM »
Well, Portugal is in such a mess now, although it probably always has been.  But Amaral kick started the Exposure because he didn't know when to stop.

We really ought to be grateful to him.  And so should Portugal.

Well Portugal has had 1,689 Covid deaths compared to over 45,000 in the UK, so at least they have something to be thankful for.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1826 on: July 19, 2020, 08:55:23 PM »

I think the initial nvestigation was  a disgrace...on thi soccasion the Sun is simply reporting the truth

No it isn't, it's doing what it usually does and twisting the truth to support it's agenda imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1827 on: July 19, 2020, 09:07:44 PM »
No it isn't, it's doing what it usually does and twisting the truth to support it's agenda imo.

Exactly what truth do you think has been "twisted" in this Sun article ... and in what manner do you think it has?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1828 on: July 19, 2020, 09:55:29 PM »
Exactly what truth do you think has been "twisted" in this Sun article ... and in what manner do you think it has?

Are you serious? They criticised the PJ for doing nothing, and didn't tell people that Interpol had already acted on it, asking the Germans to check their databases. What the German response was no-one knows, because Interpol didn't share.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1829 on: July 19, 2020, 10:16:18 PM »
Are you serious? They criticised the PJ for doing nothing, and didn't tell people that Interpol had already acted on it, asking the Germans to check their databases. What the German response was no-one knows, because Interpol didn't share.

I'm not entirely sure what you think it is that Interpol does.  In my opinion Interpol is an enabler and a communications hub for its members worldwide.  Beyond that it doesn't actually take any action of the sort you appear to imply.

What action did Amaral take to fulfil the Interpol mandate of informing the police forces of member nations of what was going on under their noses in their own back yard so that they could take action on it?