Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408227 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1890 on: July 21, 2020, 01:52:02 PM »
I don't know who it was, but it was unlikely to be a direct communication from Amaral as he doesn't speak English and Brunt has never demonstrated an ability to speak Portuguese.

Could it be that Amaral was misled? This story is full of mistakes, but it must have originated somewhere.

DNA blunder turned Kate McCann into suspect

A key blunder by a British forensics team led to the McCanns being named official suspects, according to a leaked Portuguese report today.

According to the Portuguese, the British Forensic Science Service told them that DNA evidence found in the couple's hire car a month after the girl went missing was categorically Madeleine's...

The claim about the DNA evidence is likely to cause the Forensic Science Service embarrassment. Last week representatives of the service went out to Portugal with Leicestershire police to try to prevent the information being made public.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/dna-blunder-turned-kate-mccann-into-suspect-6841563.html

So it's always someone else's fault.  Amaral never did a thing wrong.  It's perfectly okay for a Lead Investigator to write a book accusing The McCanns without a scrap of Proof.

Of course it is, in Portugal.

What a very sorry tale and what a very nasty man.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1891 on: July 21, 2020, 02:05:45 PM »
So it's always someone else's fault.  Amaral never did a thing wrong.  It's perfectly okay for a Lead Investigator to write a book accusing The McCanns without a scrap of Proof.

Well despite her stated belief in saying publicly only what can be proved, the now admired Sandra had a close call in August 2007;

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are threatening to sue one of Portugal'sbest known television reporters for libel, the Evening Standard can reveal.

Sources close to Kate and Gerry McCann say the couple are incensed over atleast one live broadcast by Sandra Felgueiras, an experienced and glamorousbroadcaster with national television station RTP.

It is alleged that in one live transmission Ms Felgueiras intimated that MrsMcCann could have murdered her daughter.
https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-167943830/mccann-fury-at-murder-smear-outrage-sandra-felgueiras
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1892 on: July 21, 2020, 02:08:14 PM »

Thats a fair point if you believe the abduction took place.

Not if you don't believe there was an abduction....IMO the mccs are the ones who blame every one for the loss of their child.

GA had a lot of hurdles put in his way and IMO most of the things he wanted to do was took out of his hands.

They will not let it go with GA yet forgive abducter ....now look who some seem to think is CB who they are forgiving.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1893 on: July 21, 2020, 02:12:02 PM »
Well despite her stated belief in saying publicly only what can be proved, the now admired Sandra had a close call in August 2007;

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are threatening to sue one of Portugal'sbest known television reporters for libel, the Evening Standard can reveal.

Sources close to Kate and Gerry McCann say the couple are incensed over atleast one live broadcast by Sandra Felgueiras, an experienced and glamorousbroadcaster with national television station RTP.

It is alleged that in one live transmission Ms Felgueiras intimated that MrsMcCann could have murdered her daughter.
https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-167943830/mccann-fury-at-murder-smear-outrage-sandra-felgueiras

Did The McCanns sue Sandra?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1894 on: July 21, 2020, 02:32:36 PM »
Are you asking G-unit a question or making a statement?  If you are asking a question as suggested by the use of a question mark I suggest you stop goading G-unit with comments like "wow".
Wow is my genuine expression of incredulity at G-Unit's belief that Amaral's efforts did not cause any distrust of the McCanns, it's not goading.   but tell you what, if it is goading then that is against forum rules and I suggest you give me at least a 40% warning as my current warning is due to expire tomorrow and I need a top up.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1895 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:55 PM »

Does anyone really believe that SF was hoodwinked by Amaral ? I’m not buying it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1896 on: July 21, 2020, 03:06:10 PM »
I can respect Rebelo even if I don’t agree with him - at least he was discreet and not an egotist who,wanted to be seen as the world’s leading autnority on the guilt of the McCanns and get rich in the process.

I found Rebelo to be a decent cop... but under the enormous pressure of time constraints (plus the media) to tick off boxes re whether to charge any of the arguidos or not. He didn't have the luxury of time to go right back to the beginning.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1897 on: July 21, 2020, 03:14:22 PM »
I found Rebelo to be a decent cop... but under the enormous pressure of time constraints (plus the media) to tick off boxes re whether to charge any of the arguidos or not. He didn't have the luxury of time to go right back to the beginning.

He also didn't have the cooperation of the McCanns friends.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1898 on: July 21, 2020, 03:14:43 PM »
Does anyone really believe that SF was hoodwinked by Amaral ? I’m not buying it.

Her and many others imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1899 on: July 21, 2020, 03:20:11 PM »
Wow is my genuine expression of incredulity at G-Unit's belief that Amaral's efforts did not cause any distrust of the McCanns, it's not goading.   but tell you what, if it is goading then that is against forum rules and I suggest you give me at least a 40% warning as my current warning is due to expire tomorrow and I need a top up.

Wow

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1900 on: July 21, 2020, 03:22:06 PM »
Wow

Please don't do this.  Otherwise I might have to get cross.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1901 on: July 21, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »
You are suggesting where Brunt may have got his information, but that's just a rumour.

A similar, apparently sanctioned but inaccurate leak had already gone around the world to still more devastating effect.

Early on Monday evening, TV channels began to report that British forensic scientists had made a "100 per cent" DNA match to Madeleine from "biological material" – said to be hair and "bodily fluids" – recovered from the Renault Scenic that the McCanns did not hire until 25 days after she vanished, suggesting that they had hidden her body on May 3 and moved it weeks after her death.

With no time for reporters to make checks before their deadlines, the story spread like foot and mouth to almost every British front page the next morning.

It was only in the ensuing days that it began, spectacularly, to unravel.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lies-beatings-secret-trials-the-dark-side-of-police-handling-madeleine-case-6622113.html

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1902 on: July 21, 2020, 03:28:46 PM »
Please don't do this.  Otherwise I might have to get cross.

You can get cross if you wish..sometimes things have to be said ..is wow now a banned word

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1903 on: July 21, 2020, 03:32:41 PM »

Sandra Felgueiras was repeating information from what she considered was an 'impeccable source'.  Who wouldn't trust the case coordinator Amaral? and we know that is the main source of her disinformation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1904 on: July 21, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »
You can get cross if you wish..sometimes things have to be said ..is wow now a banned word

Erm....I wàs joking.  Am I not allowed to joke anymore?