Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408439 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1950 on: July 22, 2020, 02:40:15 PM »
This Govt could easily make the same case against the NHS as it did againt the FSS....I'm sure you all wouldnt be take in by that. NHS privatised because its losing money.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1951 on: July 22, 2020, 02:51:14 PM »
This Govt could easily make the same case against the NHS as it did againt the FSS....I'm sure you all wouldnt be take in by that. NHS privatised because its losing money.

The FSS was a limited company and was insolvent. Trading while insolvent creates a problem for the directors.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1952 on: July 22, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »
The FSS was a limited company and was insolvent. Trading while insolvent creates a problem for the directors.

was it...

Subsequently the government sought to persuade the Science and Technology Committee of the House of Commons (ST&C) that the reason for closing it was it was losing £2m a month, which the ST&C found to be untrue in a damning report produced in June 2011

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1953 on: July 22, 2020, 03:23:02 PM »
amaral hadnt got a clue about DNA

Seems not the only one. ...what ever your opinion it is not as cut and dried as you seem to make it out to be

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1954 on: July 22, 2020, 03:25:39 PM »
Seems not the only one. ...what ever your opinion it is not as cut and dried as you seem to make it out to be

I understand it perfectly...do you know whst LCN DNA is...do you know who developed it. Your continual claim that 15 matches is sufficient in some countries shows you dont understand it.  Do Portuguese courts accept LCN DNA as evidence.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:38:01 PM by Davel »

Offline Carana

« Reply #1955 on: July 22, 2020, 03:57:04 PM »
amaral hadnt got a clue about DNA

No, I agree. We had a thread on this somewhere on here.

He clearly didn't understand Lowe's email explanation of basic DNA.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1956 on: July 22, 2020, 04:03:28 PM »
No, I agree. We had a thread on this somewhere on here.

He clearly didn't understand Lowe's email explanation of basic DNA.
Well unless he'd written it in Portuguese, I don't expect he would.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1957 on: July 22, 2020, 04:17:38 PM »
What a shame no one thought to translate it for him.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1958 on: July 22, 2020, 04:22:35 PM »

If he didn't understand it, then perhaps he shouldn't have made it appear as if he did.

A summary translation into Portuguese was done by João Carlos, possibly in a hurry, but missed a few details out, but which Amaral noticed.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm#p10p2615

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1959 on: July 22, 2020, 08:40:19 PM »
Carana you spoke earlier about comments SF made about Amaral misleading her before she took part in the Netflix. Could you provide a cite please ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1960 on: July 23, 2020, 07:30:17 AM »
Carana you spoke earlier about comments SF made about Amaral misleading her before she took part in the Netflix. Could you provide a cite please ?

That could be difficult at the moment.

I can provide a screen-cap posted by someone, but when I checked the screen-cap, it doesn't display the date of the post and it's not where I originally saw it.

I was following Joana's blog around the time of the "ask-the-dogs" interview. It was announced that Sandra F was going to be interviewed on TV (which she was), but - unusually - there was no translated transcription. As numerous comments were posted asking for one, someone (whose username I recognised from 3A and seemed to be in the relatively moderate spectrum of the parents-what-dunnit camp) eventually posted a summary.

It's possible that it was some time after the "dogs" interview, but was most definitely years before the Netflix documentary.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1961 on: July 23, 2020, 12:35:59 PM »
That could be difficult at the moment.

I can provide a screen-cap posted by someone, but when I checked the screen-cap, it doesn't display the date of the post and it's not where I originally saw it.

I was following Joana's blog around the time of the "ask-the-dogs" interview. It was announced that Sandra F was going to be interviewed on TV (which she was), but - unusually - there was no translated transcription. As numerous comments were posted asking for one, someone (whose username I recognised from 3A and seemed to be in the relatively moderate spectrum of the parents-what-dunnit camp) eventually posted a summary.

It's possible that it was some time after the "dogs" interview, but was most definitely years before the Netflix documentary.

I understand your difficulty Carana but on such an important point if you can’t provide a cite I’m afraid it’s forum etiquette to withdraw your claim.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1962 on: July 23, 2020, 01:04:48 PM »
I understand your difficulty Carana but on such an important point if you can’t provide a cite I’m afraid it’s forum etiquette to withdraw your claim.
Except from memory Carana is correct.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1963 on: July 23, 2020, 02:41:57 PM »

Here's a screen-grab from elsewhere (a forum, not the blog that I'm almost certain I first saw it on) that someone found for me, but as I said, it doesn't show the date that message was posted, nor by whom - aside from the fact that it was a moderator. And, despite the red colour scheme, it's not from here.
(Edited for typos)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:58:34 PM by Carana »

Offline Carana

« Reply #1964 on: July 23, 2020, 02:57:50 PM »
Again, my recollection was that it was around the time of the "dogs" interview, although I could be wrong. In context, it could have well been a few days after the "dogs" as there were some uncomplimentary remarks about Sandra.

I tried to check back on Twitter, but the blogger changed accounts.

What's left is a tweet by Sandra F:

Sandra Felgueiras
@SandraFelgas
O que mais me irrita nestes fóruns é a quantidade de gente que fala, fala sem perceber nada de nada!
Translated from Portuguese by [Google]
What most irritates me in these forums is the amount of people who speak, speak without realizing anything!
10:30 PM · Nov 13, 2009·
https://twitter.com/SandraFelgas/status/5691510457