Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408829 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2115 on: July 25, 2020, 08:29:09 PM »
A bit like here then, where only those supportive of the McCanns get heard?

You feel the sceptics are not allowed a voice ... that is news to me ... do you mean they are expected not to libel here?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:35:06 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2116 on: July 25, 2020, 08:33:21 PM »
There was two different benchmarks - evidence needed to convict and evidence needed to clear a suspect.

I'll show you using your words "This is post the archiving report when the SC changed  from no evidence to [convict] to insufficient evidence [to clear their name].  Pedro do carmo made it clear it was no evidence [to convict].   I agree with you on that.

you are wrong again. neither the SC nor Do Carmo can predict what evidence is needed to convict...thats up to the judges/jury. sorry to be harsh but you seem to be making things up again

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2117 on: July 25, 2020, 08:35:52 PM »
you are wrong again. neither the SC nor Do Carmo can predict what evidence is needed to convict...thats up to the judges/jury. sorry to be harsh but you seem to be making things up again
The police have a fair idea about "what evidence is needed to convict".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2118 on: July 25, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »
The police have a fair idea about "what evidence is needed to convict".

Do carmo said no evidence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2119 on: July 25, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »
Do carmo said no evidence
Under your rules is he allowed to say that?  Your rules: "neither the SC nor Do Carmo can predict what evidence is needed to convict...thats up to the judges/jury."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2120 on: July 25, 2020, 08:41:42 PM »
You feel the sceptics are not allowed a voice ... that is news to me ... do you mean they are expected not to libel here?

By 'here' I was referring to the UK, where the media show no interest in alternatives to the abduction story.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2121 on: July 25, 2020, 08:43:22 PM »
Under your rules is he allowed to say that?  Your rules: "neither the SC nor Do Carmo can predict what evidence is needed to convict...thats up to the judges/jury."

do Carmo said no evidence...he didnt mention convict....he just said...NO evidence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2122 on: July 25, 2020, 08:46:05 PM »
do Carmo said no evidence...he didnt mention convict....he just said...NO evidence
Implying evidence to convict.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2123 on: July 25, 2020, 08:48:36 PM »
Implying evidence to convict.

in your opinion....I dont see it that way at all

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2124 on: July 25, 2020, 08:50:54 PM »
in your opinion....I dont see it that way at all
Surely that was obvious.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2125 on: July 25, 2020, 08:54:15 PM »
Surely that was obvious.

thats your opinion too...does that mean I never have to type imo again...thanks

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2126 on: July 25, 2020, 08:56:10 PM »
thats your opinion too...does that mean I never have to type imo again...thanks
"Surely that was obvious" is a request for you to confirm it.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2127 on: July 25, 2020, 09:06:57 PM »
By 'here' I was referring to the UK, where the media show no interest in alternatives to the abduction story.

OK ... but neither here on the forum nor in the UK is libel tolerated and as far as I know all possibilities for Madeleine's disappearance have been gone over with a fine tooth comb and professionals have come to the conclusion that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.

The issues which do not bear scrutiny are Amaral's madcap ideas the latest being his "scapegoat = Brueckner" episode which has resonated amongst his following to some extent.
Who knows, perhaps Brueckner's legal team might adopt it since it derives from such an ~ ahemm ~ respected and influential source.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2128 on: July 25, 2020, 11:02:47 PM »
OK ... but neither here on the forum nor in the UK is libel tolerated and as far as I know all possibilities for Madeleine's disappearance have been gone over with a fine tooth comb and professionals have come to the conclusion that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.

The issues which do not bear scrutiny are Amaral's madcap ideas the latest being his "scapegoat = Brueckner" episode which has resonated amongst his following to some extent.
Who knows, perhaps Brueckner's legal team might adopt it since it derives from such an ~ ahemm ~ respected and influential source.

'Professionals' make mistakes just like anyone else, so it's not an accolade and doesn't add value to a statement in my opinion. The truth is that the Metropolitan Police decided an abduction took place, but no-one knows how or why they reached that conclusion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2129 on: July 25, 2020, 11:44:13 PM »
'Professionals' make mistakes just like anyone else, so it's not an accolade and doesn't add value to a statement in my opinion. The truth is that the Metropolitan Police decided an abduction took place, but no-one knows how or why they reached that conclusion.
Because it’s the only plausible, logical explanation that fits the known facts.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly