Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408194 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2265 on: July 28, 2020, 02:18:59 PM »
But don't you see ... the situation as you describe it ... is precisely what Amaral did;  he described it in his book having slept on it.

He did it immediately ... had a slight tour around Robert Murat ... then homed in on Kate and Gerry after Mr Smith 'cleared' Murat ... and has kept incessantly at it ever since.
...and yet Davel insists Snr Amaral has stopped pushing his apparent agenda. Which is it guys? Another meeting perhaps?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2266 on: July 28, 2020, 02:31:20 PM »
...and yet Davel insists Snr Amaral has stopped pushing his apparent agenda. Which is it guys? Another meeting perhaps?
Goading pure and simple, trying to make out all supporters sing from exactly the same hymn sheet. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 03:01:09 PM by Eleanor »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2267 on: July 28, 2020, 02:42:46 PM »
. and has kept incessantly at it ever since.

Don't you think there could be a method in his madness.

After all, he knows more about the case than you do.

I don't think he does..I certainly know more about the DNA and the alerts than he does

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2268 on: July 28, 2020, 02:56:52 PM »
Goading pure and simple, trying to make out all supporters sing from exactly the same hymn sheet.  Put a sock in it The General.

What do you call the references to sceptic beliefs' and 'sceptic shibboleths' then?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2269 on: July 28, 2020, 03:03:39 PM »
I don't think he does..I certainly know more about the DNA and the alerts than he does

Allegedly

They  hampered the situation ...in every way they could imo

Finally, we would like to question the group of friends again, to confront them about their contradictions concerning their system for
 checking the children during the evening dinners at the Ocean Club.

At the same time, we hope to obtain a response to our request to the British authorities, made through the liaison officer in Portugal on the first day of the investigation, for information on the McCann family and their friends. Given the fact that we have, so far, received no response to this enquiry, we will make the request for the desired information through the rogatory letter. We ask Stuart about this matter and he says that, "they are in the process of gathering that information."

However, a preliminary response comes to us about the McCanns' financial situation: astonishingly, there are no records of the McCanns holding any credit or debit cards.

- That's quite simply not possible!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2270 on: July 28, 2020, 03:22:50 PM »
What do you call the references to sceptic beliefs' and 'sceptic shibboleths' then?
shibboleth ~ belief distinguishing a particular class or group of people, especially a long-standing one regarded as outmoded or no longer important.

I wish I had a pound for every criticism I have seen of Jane Tanner in comments under articles ~ in fora ~ all social media ... and here we have Amaral mouthing off about her still.
Jane Tanner was a witness ... not a liar to be held up to ridicule ... which is really rather rich coming from a convicted perjurer.

Interviewer
But why was it not done?

Amaral
Because there is no interest.

There are two moments that are important in this narrative of disappearance.

One is a first testimony of a lady (Jane Tanner) who is a friend of the couple, who was on vacation with them and also left their children alone.

That night of May 3, this lady had to take turns with her husband to go and see her daughter because she would be ill-disposed.

And this lady makes a testimony and is the first to say that she saw a man with a child on his lap leaving that area and that he sees him in certain circumstances and that he was dressed in a certain way and that he goes down the street towards the house of the one who we came to know afterwards that it was Robert Murat (he was even accused in the process).

What we conclude is that you lied.

On the first day she says this to the police and says again when she was formally heard.
We advanced in the investigation and then we were looking for that man based on this testimony. We arrived at Murat, did all the research and came to the conclusion that he was not the person and in the midst of this investigation Murat is the one who comes across a testimony that is essential.
No investigation can proceed without taking this testimony into account.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2271 on: July 28, 2020, 03:35:12 PM »
Allegedly

They  hampered the situation ...in every way they could imo

Finally, we would like to question the group of friends again, to confront them about their contradictions concerning their system for
 checking the children during the evening dinners at the Ocean Club.

At the same time, we hope to obtain a response to our request to the British authorities, made through the liaison officer in Portugal on the first day of the investigation, for information on the McCann family and their friends. Given the fact that we have, so far, received no response to this enquiry, we will make the request for the desired information through the rogatory letter. We ask Stuart about this matter and he says that, "they are in the process of gathering that information."

However, a preliminary response comes to us about the McCanns' financial situation: astonishingly, there are no records of the McCanns holding any credit or debit cards.

- That's quite simply not possible!

I'm fairly sure that's wrong too...is it a quote from his book...he got lots wrong.

It's a matter of record Amaral did not understand the alerts or the DNA...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2272 on: July 28, 2020, 03:37:31 PM »

The first and major one is that the alerts are a strong or reasonably reliable indication of a cadaver having been in 5a...it's what you believe as I understand

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2273 on: July 28, 2020, 03:38:53 PM »
  ... and after all these years Amaral is still pushing that the man seen by the Smiths is Madeleine's father with a slight upping of the odds to 90%
But I think I am right in saying this is also a widely held belief constantly shared as it was here by Amaral.

Amaral

... statements are heard and they say that they could not identify the man because he had his face turned away and the child, who was blonde, covered his face.
They said that this person was walking in a hurry and did not look like a tourist.

After a while, when the Maccann couple, return to the United Kingdom and get on the plane, that couple is watching the report and says "this was the person I saw that night", not for recognizing her, and in this case it was the figure of the father, but because of the way he walked.

So it is not an acknowledgment that has legal value, but they say it could be 90 percent Maddie's father.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2274 on: July 28, 2020, 03:50:56 PM »
I'm fairly sure that's wrong too...is it a quote from his book...he got lots wrong.

It's a matter of record Amaral did not understand the alerts or the DNA...

You can't prove he did get anything wrong ..its only your opinion.

Also the fact you was not there....and GA was.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2275 on: July 28, 2020, 03:56:53 PM »
  ... and after all these years Amaral is still pushing that the man seen by the Smiths is Madeleine's father with a slight upping of the odds to 90%
But I think I am right in saying this is also a widely held belief constantly shared as it was here by Amaral.

Amaral

... statements are heard and they say that they could not identify the man because he had his face turned away and the child, who was blonde, covered his face.
They said that this person was walking in a hurry and did not look like a tourist.

After a while, when the Maccann couple, return to the United Kingdom and get on the plane, that couple is watching the report and says "this was the person I saw that night", not for recognizing her, and in this case it was the figure of the father, but because of the way he walked.

So it is not an acknowledgment that has legal value, but they say it could be 90 percent Maddie's father.

90%?  Where did Amaral get that from?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2276 on: July 28, 2020, 04:04:16 PM »
You can't prove he did get anything wrong ..its only your opinion.

Also the fact you was not there....and GA was.

No it's fact..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2277 on: July 28, 2020, 04:34:46 PM »
Perfectly reasonable.  Many of you do share the same beliefs but I don't insult you when you express differences of opinion from each other by suggesting you need to have a meeting to get your opinions in line as The General has done so today.  Is goading alright by you when The General does it then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2278 on: July 28, 2020, 04:43:07 PM »
No it's fact..

The fact is the book still stands ........all the time the mccs tried to discredit TTOTL it is still there.

FRAUD OR ABUSE OF TRUST?

During a more relaxed moment at one of these meetings, I come out with an ill-judged comment. Inopportune or undiplomatic, but this is my reasoning: thinking about the kinds of crime that may have been committed if the McCanns were involved in their daughter's disappearance, something occurs to me. If they were involved in one way or another, then a crime of fraud or abuse of trust is a possibility concerning the fund that was set up to finance the search for Madeleine. Donations have reached nearly 3 million Euros.

If such a crime exists, Portugal would not have jurisdiction to investigate and try it. The fund being legally registered in England, it would be our English colleagues who would deal with the case. Our English colleagues then realise a hard reality: the strong possibility that they would have a crime to investigate in their own country, with the McCAnn couple as the main suspects: a prospect that does not seem to appeal to them. I notice a sudden pallor in the faces of those British people present.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2279 on: July 28, 2020, 04:45:36 PM »
The fact is the book still stands ........all the time the mccs tried to discredit TTOTL it is still there.

FRAUD OR ABUSE OF TRUST?

During a more relaxed moment at one of these meetings, I come out with an ill-judged comment. Inopportune or undiplomatic, but this is my reasoning: thinking about the kinds of crime that may have been committed if the McCanns were involved in their daughter's disappearance, something occurs to me. If they were involved in one way or another, then a crime of fraud or abuse of trust is a possibility concerning the fund that was set up to finance the search for Madeleine. Donations have reached nearly 3 million Euros.

If such a crime exists, Portugal would not have jurisdiction to investigate and try it. The fund being legally registered in England, it would be our English colleagues who would deal with the case. Our English colleagues then realise a hard reality: the strong possibility that they would have a crime to investigate in their own country, with the McCAnn couple as the main suspects: a prospect that does not seem to appeal to them. I notice a sudden pallor in the faces of those British people present.

Why would the faces of those British people take on a "sudden pallor" at the realisation that if the fund was a fraud it would be for the British to investigate it?  What exactly is he suggesting, the little tinker?