Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408185 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2280 on: July 28, 2020, 05:23:16 PM »
Why would the faces of those British people take on a "sudden pallor" at the realisation that if the fund was a fraud it would be for the British to investigate it?  What exactly is he suggesting, the little tinker?

Just another unfounded accusation that seems to be the norm in Portugal.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2281 on: July 28, 2020, 05:56:28 PM »

As rampant xenophobia seems to be amongst British citizens, both those who still reside here and those who don’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2282 on: July 28, 2020, 05:58:22 PM »
Amaral certainly doesn’t seem very keen on the British does he?  Xenophobe!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2283 on: July 28, 2020, 06:12:10 PM »
The fact is the book still stands ........all the time the mccs tried to discredit TTOTL it is still there.

FRAUD OR ABUSE OF TRUST?

During a more relaxed moment at one of these meetings, I come out with an ill-judged comment. Inopportune or undiplomatic, but this is my reasoning: thinking about the kinds of crime that may have been committed if the McCanns were involved in their daughter's disappearance, something occurs to me. If they were involved in one way or another, then a crime of fraud or abuse of trust is a possibility concerning the fund that was set up to finance the search for Madeleine. Donations have reached nearly 3 million Euros.

If such a crime exists, Portugal would not have jurisdiction to investigate and try it. The fund being legally registered in England, it would be our English colleagues who would deal with the case. Our English colleagues then realise a hard reality: the strong possibility that they would have a crime to investigate in their own country, with the McCAnn couple as the main suspects: a prospect that does not seem to appeal to them. I notice a sudden pallor in the faces of those British people present.

Could that possibly be another shibboleth direct from the pages of Amaral's book of lies ??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2284 on: July 28, 2020, 06:16:31 PM »
Could that possibly be another shibboleth direct from the pages of Amaral's book of lies ??

That is in your opinion.

For all the time effort and court cases...the mccs still failed to get it banned.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2285 on: July 28, 2020, 06:34:11 PM »
As rampant xenophobia seems to be amongst British citizens, both those who still reside here and those who don’t.

I wouldn't live in England if you paid me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2286 on: July 28, 2020, 06:34:46 PM »
  ... and after all these years Amaral is still pushing that the man seen by the Smiths is Madeleine's father with a slight upping of the odds to 90%
But I think I am right in saying this is also a widely held belief constantly shared as it was here by Amaral.

Amaral

... statements are heard and they say that they could not identify the man because he had his face turned away and the child, who was blonde, covered his face.
They said that this person was walking in a hurry and did not look like a tourist.

After a while, when the Maccann couple, return to the United Kingdom and get on the plane, that couple is watching the report and says "this was the person I saw that night", not for recognizing her, and in this case it was the figure of the father, but because of the way he walked.

So it is not an acknowledgment that has legal value, but they say it could be 90 percent Maddie's father.

Do you think pointing out what someone saw or said is;

Drawing attention to their evidence or;

Declaring an unshakeable belief in that evidence?

In my opinion you are conflating the two.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2287 on: July 29, 2020, 08:15:54 AM »

I think its  a little unfair to use the phrase  "rampant xenophobia" directed towards Eleanor

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2288 on: July 29, 2020, 08:19:52 AM »

Why is Amaral distorting and misreporting the evidence...making up the 90% figure.....surely thats a much more important criticism

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2289 on: July 29, 2020, 08:33:44 AM »
Why is Amaral distorting and misreporting the evidence...making up the 90% figure.....surely thats a much more important criticism
Because he is a compulsive liar with a bitter hatred of the McCanns is my guess.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2290 on: July 29, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
I think its  a little unfair to use the phrase  "rampant xenophobia" directed towards Eleanor

It isn't very nice, is it.  I have lived in France for longer than I have ever lived anywhere else.

I was born in London but my heart is in Scotland.  Work that one out if you can.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2291 on: July 29, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »

Goodness me.  I have Liked your Comment Twice.  I bet that's a first.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2292 on: July 29, 2020, 08:57:07 AM »

Conflating the evidence is precisely what Amaral was paid to do.  Unfortunately the ability to combine more than one piece of evidence into component parts of another was not his strong point.

Amaral had the means to have the access to Brueckner's file and according to him he was looked at along with a hundred others at the time.
Amaral didn't bother too much that Brueckner wasn't traced and interviewed at the time (he already had his culprits firmly in his sights, according to him}.  A missing paedophile immediately after a child disappears ~ didn't ring alarm bells ???
If he had been traced and interviewed his cell phone number would have been found and matched against the phone dump organised by the British police.

Then Amaral already had the case cracked didn't he ... every ping of the McCann's phones were registered and exhaustively scrutinised by his investigation.

The only problem being they were the wrong phones and since Amaral has emerged as the expert on the vehicle being driven at the time by the known missing from Luz, paedophile Brueckner ... why wasn't he looking for it and its occupants???

A little bit of conflating by Amaral might have gone a very long way back in 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2293 on: July 29, 2020, 09:07:47 AM »
Conflating the evidence is precisely what Amaral was paid to do.  Unfortunately the ability to combine more than one piece of evidence into component parts of another was not his strong point.

Amaral had the means to have the access to Brueckner's file and according to him he was looked at along with a hundred others at the time.
Amaral didn't bother too much that Brueckner wasn't traced and interviewed at the time (he already had his culprits firmly in his sights, according to him}.  A missing paedophile immediately after a child disappears ~ didn't ring alarm bells ???
If he had been traced and interviewed his cell phone number would have been found and matched against the phone dump organised by the British police.

Then Amaral already had the case cracked didn't he ... every ping of the McCann's phones were registered and exhaustively scrutinised by his investigation.

The only problem being they were the wrong phones and since Amaral has emerged as the expert on the vehicle being driven at the time by the known missing from Luz, paedophile Brueckner ... why wasn't he looking for it and its occupants???

A little bit of conflating by Amaral might have gone a very long way back in 2007.

A bit of Gonflating might have done just as well, although it probably was.

This is not a Typo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2294 on: July 29, 2020, 09:25:58 AM »
A bit of Gonflating might have done just as well, although it probably was.

This is not a Typo.
Love it.
"Gonflate" verb - to overstate the abilities of an erstwile corpulent, sweaty Portuguese cop.