Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408251 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2430 on: August 01, 2020, 10:28:48 PM »
As Amaral says ...
"In 2006, which is the closest year to the event, he ( Christian Brückner ) had another image, with a little short hair.

In 2007, there are people who claim that he looked like a hippie with hair behind his back.

And here we come back to the question of hair and testimonies following the disappearance in which the couple's friend says she saw a man with short hair.

What is asked is why robot images and portraits are allowed that go against a certain profile of someone who is similar to what was said in that statement." https://jornaldocentro.pt/online/regiao/goncalo-amaral-investigador-do-caso-maddie-diz-que-teoria-do-rapto-e-mais-fragil

Are you talking about Tanner ?

This is what she said :

‘Reply    “But, I mean, I think, so the things that I’m happy, that are still in my head, that still stick in my head is the hair and it was longer, it was sort of longish and, erm, I don’t know how to (inaudible), but each, each, almost the hair was long, the bits of hair were long, so it was long into the neck, you know, sort of in, when people have a number one or whatever at the back and it’s shaved, not shaved up, but, you know, sort of layered up, this was more long into the neck, so sort of long, each, each individual hair was long, erm, and dark, it was sort of quite dark and glossy, that sticks in my head.’

Short hair ? Perhaps you’re talking about another friend ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2431 on: August 01, 2020, 11:01:59 PM »
As Amaral says ...
"In 2006, which is the closest year to the event, he ( Christian Brückner ) had another image, with a little short hair.

In 2007, there are people who claim that he looked like a hippie with hair behind his back.

And here we come back to the question of hair and testimonies following the disappearance in which the couple's friend says she saw a man with short hair.

What is asked is why robot images and portraits are allowed that go against a certain profile of someone who is similar to what was said in that statement." https://jornaldocentro.pt/online/regiao/goncalo-amaral-investigador-do-caso-maddie-diz-que-teoria-do-rapto-e-mais-fragil
I'd say the cartoon images were later painted over with what looks like house paint.   So the top photo is the more recent IMO.  The rust has got worse too.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 11:58:47 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2432 on: August 01, 2020, 11:13:30 PM »
I'd say the cartoon images are painted over with what looks like house paint.   So the top photo is the more recent IMO.  The rust has got worse too.

We have absolutely no idea what these images represent.

As far as I know no one has mentioned anything about a campervan covered with cartoons in any context with the exception of Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2433 on: August 01, 2020, 11:19:31 PM »

As far as I know no one has mentioned anything about a campervan covered with cartoons in any context with the exception of Amaral.
He may have bought a van covered with cartoons and painted over them himself.   We don't need to analyse what the paintings mean IMO.
Do you agree the two tone van is a more recent photo?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2434 on: August 01, 2020, 11:23:25 PM »
Are you talking about Tanner ?

This is what she said :

‘Reply    “But, I mean, I think, so the things that I’m happy, that are still in my head, that still stick in my head is the hair and it was longer, it was sort of longish and, erm, I don’t know how to (inaudible), but each, each, almost the hair was long, the bits of hair were long, so it was long into the neck, you know, sort of in, when people have a number one or whatever at the back and it’s shaved, not shaved up, but, you know, sort of layered up, this was more long into the neck, so sort of long, each, each individual hair was long, erm, and dark, it was sort of quite dark and glossy, that sticks in my head.’

Short hair ? Perhaps you’re talking about another friend ?
It was a quote from Amaral.  He doesn't say which friend but it sounded a bit like Jane Tanner's description of the man she saw.  Hair was shorter than Amaral's recollection of CB's hair presumably.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2435 on: August 02, 2020, 12:14:45 AM »
He may have bought a van covered with cartoons and painted over them himself.   We don't need to analyse what the paintings mean IMO.
Do you agree the two tone van is a more recent photo?

I've no opinion regarding it, Rob.

There is nothing to say whose van it is or anything else about it ... and I am certainly taking nothing that Amaral is promoting at face value.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2436 on: August 02, 2020, 01:43:02 AM »
I've no opinion regarding it, Rob.

There is nothing to say whose van it is or anything else about it ... and I am certainly taking nothing that Amaral is promoting at face value.
'I thought it would be a matter of looking at the photos of the van and assessing which came first.    It is not as if anyone will tell us this but the evidence is in front of our eyes.  OK granted, not everyone will have experience at painting a car with house paint.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 02:01:53 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #2437 on: August 02, 2020, 02:09:31 AM »

I am doing this from memory, but I am doubtful that the same hand was responsible for the images on the campervan … and for the images in red on a wall in Chistian B's first, as shown to us, derelict place in Germany

Offline sadie

« Reply #2438 on: August 02, 2020, 02:22:18 AM »
 %56&
I'd say the cartoon images were later painted over with what looks like house paint.   So the top photo is the more recent IMO.  The rust has got worse too.

If those two images are of the same campervan, I would think it has been rolled and very crudely rebuilt.  Along the side of the newer van is a designed manufactured double bend in the sheet metal, kind of a rib..  This is designed in as sheet metal is very flexible and a 'rib ' along strengthens the panel; also it is visually pleasant enough.  As you can see in the older van image, the double bend has become a single bend on an exceptionally crude refurbishment.

Alternatively they could be images of two different vans.

Anyway, why is Amaral so interested in the cartoons on the van and telling the World about them?

Online misty

« Reply #2439 on: August 02, 2020, 02:46:19 AM »
Trying to figure out the wording at the rear end.  There's a robot which appears to be filling up with petrol from the VW's fuel tank?  Or the robot (petrol pump?) is filling the VW?

Top words read as:

faz as malas ~ pack your bags

or

fiz as malas ~ I packed

There's a (Brazilian) 'Fiz as Malas' youth travel page on YouTube, but probably nothing to do with it...

https://www.youtube.com/c/FizasMalas/about

Can't read what the other words below say though.

The other words are "fugimos hoje", which translates to "we ran away today". Stencilled rather than freehand & in Portuguese rather than CB's native German.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2441 on: August 02, 2020, 08:13:52 AM »
%56&
If those two images are of the same campervan, I would think it has been rolled and very crudely rebuilt.  Along the side of the newer van is a designed manufactured double bend in the sheet metal, kind of a rib..  This is designed in as sheet metal is very flexible and a 'rib ' along strengthens the panel; also it is visually pleasant enough.  As you can see in the older van image, the double bend has become a single bend on an exceptionally crude refurbishment.

Alternatively they could be images of two different vans.

Anyway, why is Amaral so interested in the cartoons on the van and telling the World about them?

I've been puzzling that myself, Sadie.

As well as the rubbishing of Brueckner's appearance even down to altering his photograph with the addition of dreadlocks.

In my opinion Amaral doesn't do anything without a reason beneficial to Amaral.  So what on earth is behind his first intervention which led to the outing of Brueckner.
What is behind the 'information' he pushed about the cartoon drawings on the van and why muddy the water with the Brueckner in dreads intervention?

I daresay all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2442 on: August 02, 2020, 08:30:57 AM »
I wonder how many people listening to Amaral on TV are now confused about which man and which cars the police are appealing for information?

Offline barrier

« Reply #2443 on: August 02, 2020, 08:54:02 AM »
So its agreed then that the dreadlock man seen around the ocean club was not the german, nor was it tannerman.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2444 on: August 02, 2020, 09:00:04 AM »
I wonder how many people listening to Amaral on TV are now confused about which man and which cars the police are appealing for information?

The Portuguese headlines were awash with Amaral's criticism of the German investigation ... very many of which were billed under his former title as a top Judicial Police officer and mentioning his 'defence' of the PJ (which in effect was defence only of himself and his botched investigation).

Gonçalo Amaral devastates German investigation and reveals new photos of Brueckner's van
This Sunday night, Gonçalo Amaral, a former inspector of the Judicial Police (PJ) of Portimão, was present at Jornal das 8, on TVI, and stated that the German Christian Brueckner, appointed as a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, is “a scapegoat".
https://zap.aeiou.pt/amaral-arrasa-investigacao-alema-331219

Gonçalo Amaral destroys German investigation into Maddie case: "He is an almost perfect suspect. He would only be perfect if he were dead"
In an interview yesterday in 'Jornal das Oito', the former Judicial Police inspector who investigated Maddie's case, dismantled the German police theory that the German Christian Brueckner killed the girl. https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-alema-sobre-caso-maddie-e-o-suspeito-quase-perfeito-so-seria-perfeito-se-estivesse-morto

Revista TV GUIA
22 June ·
Gonçalo Amaral deita por terra teoria da polícia alemã. E explica porquê  https://www.facebook.com/RevistaTVGUIA/posts/3013141182110429

Gonçalo Amaral predicted, a year ago, a German suspect in the Maddie case
By Jornal de Notícias • June 5th, 2020
Gonçalo Amaral predicted, more than a year ago, that the British police would point the investigation at "a pedophile", "detained in Germany", as a suspect in the abduction of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, in the Algarve.

British police "are preparing to end the investigation with a German pedophile who is currently in prison," said Gonçalo Amaral, in April 2019, in an interview given to the podcast of the Australian television channel "Nine".
https://www.sulinformacao.pt/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-previu-ha-um-ano-suspeito-alemao-no-caso-maddie/