Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408781 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2520 on: August 03, 2020, 02:11:52 PM »
Unfortunately I agree with that assessment, Misty.  I wish I could think of a different way of interpreting it but I can't.

I am glad the Germans are playing it close to their chest as being forewarned is forearmed ... and I believe we have seen that in operation with Amaral's protestations of last year which was possibly the result of the German investigation seeking information from the PJ on Brueckner and his associates.

I think when we eventually get sight of what the Germans have regarding Madeleine's case there is going to be a sharp intake of breath all round.

have regarding Madeleine's case there is going to be a sharp intake of breath all round.

Well you shouldn't take so much notice of what they are saying ...then it wont come as such a shock

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2521 on: August 03, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
HCW has refused to share his concrete evidence with the uk or portuguse or Uk police yet

What do you reckon then the 4 UK police sat at a desk asking for more money are doing then.

Seeing you know all the facts.

I think the answer is quite obvious. many posters said they were going nowhere...had nothing to investigate....they were wrong

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2522 on: August 03, 2020, 02:31:14 PM »
I think the answer is quite obvious. many posters said they were going nowhere...had nothing to investigate....they were wrong

So do you think SY need the money to follow a different lead then

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2523 on: August 03, 2020, 02:39:20 PM »
have regarding Madeleine's case there is going to be a sharp intake of breath all round.

Well you shouldn't take so much notice of what they are saying ...then it wont come as such a shock

I'm not the one sweating in public and making ridiculous assertions to anyone who will listen, am I?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #2524 on: August 03, 2020, 02:44:18 PM »
I'm not the one sweating in public and making ridiculous assertions to anyone who will listen, am I?
How do we know?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2525 on: August 03, 2020, 02:45:49 PM »
IMO there will be investigations continuing in both UK & other countries into activities of people on the dark web following the discovery of CB's memory card/USB stick stash.

I think there is little doubt that this is an enormous case and one which is going to take a lot of time and effort, therefore money to address.

While I don't class Brueckner as a 'scapegoat'.  I think the case as a whole is much bigger than him.  I see him as a very small cog in a very large machine.

Time will tell.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 02:47:52 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #2526 on: August 03, 2020, 03:37:07 PM »
In my opinion the main reason for discounting that Brueckner is a 'scapegoat' is that Amaral has been so keen to discount and discredit new developments in Madeleine's case from the word 'go'.
Along with asserting the Policia Judiciaria had already checked this out ?

Snip
Last year, Gonçalo Amaral had already anticipated the new suspect in Maddie McCann's disappearance, Christian Brueckner. The former PJ inspector said he was a scapegoat.
Gonçalo Amaral, a former inspector of the Judiciary Police who investigated the Maddie case, anticipated the new suspect last year. "He will probably be the scapegoat," said Amaral, referring to Brueckner.
At the time, in statements to the Nine.com.au Maddie podcast, the former inspector said that the English police were "preparing to end the investigation, with a German pedophile who is in prison now".

https://zap.aeiou.pt/novo-suspeito-caso-maddie-goncalo-amaral-328495

So,   there were the Police doing their investigation,  not giving a running commentary and trying to keep things very quiet and there was Amaral 'blah blah blah'   Why?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2527 on: August 03, 2020, 03:50:07 PM »

Well who is then ...because it isn't me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2528 on: August 03, 2020, 03:58:16 PM »
IMO the German police have visual digital evidence of the killing of Madeleine which also shows the presence of other people - hence the wording in their appeal. I believe this is the reason they do not wish to share the evidence with UK & Portuguese police at the current time.

From the BKA appeal...

"Furthermore, there is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us and provide information."

yet posters here want to think its the phone pings...they obvioulsy have a lot...lot more

Offline The General

« Reply #2529 on: August 03, 2020, 04:09:23 PM »

yet posters here want to think its the phone pings...they obvioulsy have a lot...lot more
If they had a 'lot, lot more', he'd have been charged. If they had even a wee bit more they wouldn't have to ask the public for help.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2530 on: August 03, 2020, 04:14:40 PM »
If they had a 'lot, lot more', he'd have been charged. If they had even a wee bit more they wouldn't have to ask the public for help.
Why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #2531 on: August 03, 2020, 05:25:19 PM »
IMO there will be investigations continuing in both UK & other countries into activities of people on the dark web following the discovery of CB's memory card/USB stick stash.

Several countries appear to be checking their own cold cases for potential links - and it's these that would be pooled (hopefully without further half-baked leaks for Amaral to blurt out to the entire world).

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2532 on: August 03, 2020, 11:53:11 PM »

Not necessarily. The levels of proof for murder in Germany are so high. They need a body for a start. And as Wolters said, they have 'no body nor parts of the body'. Interesting wording I may add.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:05:55 AM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline sadie

« Reply #2533 on: August 04, 2020, 03:58:54 AM »

I don't believe the Germans have decided to get involved so that they can provide  a scapegoat ....another conspiracy too far I think. CB will be judged on the evidence....and we have to wait to know exactly what that is.

You have misunderstood my post, Dave.

What I think is that the huge organisation behind Madeleines abduction have decided to make Bruckner their scapegoat … not, as you think I meant, the German Police.

And I think that this huge organisation has carefully planned the accusations, even to possibly prematurely sending out false indicators that Bruckner did it.  At the same time this undermines OG and SY, and this is what it is intended to do

SY very obviously, imo, think that Madeleine is not dead, but their secrecy has been so tight that they don't want to share their findings with The German police, nor possibly with the PJ. Well done SY for fielding such a tight ship.  8@??)(

I am thinking that Bruckner used to work for them in the drug/narcotics scene and now that he has been caught on drugs charges, he is worthless to them.  Although he was not a top bod in the organisation, neither was he lowly … one of many middle men … and easy to dispose of.   They may even have set him up to be caught, if they wanted him to be fall guy.   No man is going to oppose the DRUG BARONS. 

See what happened to :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326281/Tortured-Briton-James-Ross-mend-13-day-ordeal-Portugal.html
In Portugal, British bloke owing money to Cartel had 2 fingers, three toes and a testicle and an ear chopped off before being chained to a heavy weight.  Fortunately for him, the vehicle carrying him had an accident en route to the lake where they were going to dump him..  Saved but I fear mentally in fear for the rest of his life, minus fingers , toes and an ear and a testicle

and

shoebat.com/2018/06/18/mexican-drug-cartel-saws-of-feet-and-arms-of...
In Mexico guy has legs sawn of and arms sawn off whilst completely conscious.

You don't mess with the drug Cartels.

and

Offline sadie

« Reply #2534 on: August 04, 2020, 04:12:07 AM »
I think hes only perceived as  a scapegoat to those who follow amaral's theories. I'm interested in this concrete evidence the germans have which amarals followers want to prematurely dismiss.

I don't follow Amarals theories at all.  I distrust the man; he has told too many lies.

What is more is that I wonder just how concrete
You have misunderstood my post, Dave.

What I think is that the huge organisation behind Madeleines abduction have decided to make Bruckner their scapegoat … not, as you think I meant, the German Police.

And I think that this huge organisation has carefully planned the accusations, even to possibly prematurely sending out false indicators that Bruckner did it.  At the same time this undermines OG and SY, and this is what it is intended to do

SY very obviously, imo, think that Madeleine is not dead, but their secrecy has been so tight that they don't want to share their findings with The German police, nor possibly with the PJ. Well done SY for fielding such a tight ship.  8@??)(

I am thinking that Bruckner used to work for them in the drug/narcotics scene and now that he has been caught on drugs charges, he is worthless to them.  Although he was not a top bod in the organisation, neither was he lowly … one of many middle men … and easy to dispose of.   They may even have set him up to be caught, if they wanted him to be fall guy.   No man is going to oppose the DRUG BARONS.  See what happened to https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfbeb8
and to