Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408456 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2535 on: August 04, 2020, 01:04:07 PM »
I've been puzzling that myself, Sadie.

As well as the rubbishing of Brueckner's appearance even down to altering his photograph with the addition of dreadlocks.

In my opinion Amaral doesn't do anything without a reason beneficial to Amaral.  So what on earth is behind his first intervention which led to the outing of Brueckner.
What is behind the 'information' he pushed about the cartoon drawings on the van and why muddy the water with the Brueckner in dreads intervention?

I daresay all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

As well as the rubbishing of Brueckner's appearance even down to altering his photograph with the addition of dreadlocks.

Who altered his appearance to dreadlocks... seems it is you blaming GA.

Makes you wonder as well why medical records of maddie were not given to PJ

In an analysis of the already published portrait of the German suspect Christian Brueckner, the ex-inspector has no doubts: “it cannot be”. Gonçalo Amaral explained that the fact is that the German had short hair at the time of Maddie’s disappearance and the testimonies account for long hair.

“It’s all cheating,” stressed the ex-PJ inspector, who also hypothesized that the German police were being manipulated by the English police.

http://www.world-today-news.com/portugal-is-in-a-position-to-solve-the-maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-defends-pj-and-mp-portugal-3/

Offline Carana

« Reply #2536 on: August 04, 2020, 02:22:42 PM »
So now he's suddenly realised that Christian B didn't have dreadlocks after all after splashing a photomontage of him a week or so ago?

When in a hole...

If he really wanted to find out the truth, why doesn't he just let the police forces active on the case get on with their enquiries?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2537 on: August 04, 2020, 02:30:20 PM »
So now he's suddenly realised that Christian B didn't have dreadlocks after all after splashing a photomontage of him a week or so ago?

When in a hole...

If he really wanted to find out the truth, why doesn't he just let the police forces active on the case get on with their enquiries?

How is he hindering them?

Is it him that's stopping the German police from arresting Brueckner?

I suppose it has to be his fault some how doesn't it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2538 on: August 04, 2020, 02:40:46 PM »

Who altered his appearance to dreadlocks... seems it is you blaming GA.

Makes you wonder as well why medical records of maddie were not given to PJ

In an analysis of the already published portrait of the German suspect Christian Brueckner, the ex-inspector has no doubts: “it cannot be”. Gonçalo Amaral explained that the fact is that the German had short hair at the time of Maddie’s disappearance and the testimonies account for long hair.

“It’s all cheating,” stressed the ex-PJ inspector, who also hypothesized that the German police were being manipulated by the English police.

http://www.world-today-news.com/portugal-is-in-a-position-to-solve-the-maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-defends-pj-and-mp-portugal-3/

I am incredulous at the level of denial regarding the Brueckner photograph you are exhibiting in the face of the volume of proof from a variety of sources in existence regarding it .

Quite frankly it is beyond my comprehension.

Snip

The former coordinator of the Portimão PJ points out that the robot portraits released by the authorities at the time of the crime show a suspect with short hair, a fact that appears to be innocent for Christian Bruecker, who in 2007 would have long hair behind his back.

"In 2007 there are people who claim that his figure is not with short hair. He looked like a hippie and wore long hair behind his back. And the police know it," he said.

To consolidate his statements, Gonçalo Amaral himself decided to present a reconstruction of what the German would look like in the year that Maddie disappeared. Using an image of Brueckner in 2006, a year before Maddie's disappearance, and using an image manipulation program, the former PJ presented a photomontage of the suspect with long hair. https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-mostra-retrato-robo-de-suspeito-do-suspeito-do-caso-maddie-em-2007-que-desmente-versao-alema
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2539 on: August 04, 2020, 03:14:08 PM »
I am incredulous at the level of denial regarding the Brueckner photograph you are exhibiting in the face of the volume of proof from a variety of sources in existence regarding it .

Snip

The former coordinator of the Portimão PJ points out that the robot portraits released by the authorities at the time of the crime show a suspect with short hair, a fact that appears to be innocent for Christian Bruecker, who in 2007 would have long hair behind his back.

"In 2007 there are people who claim that his figure is not with short hair. He looked like a hippie and wore long hair behind his back. And the police know it," he said.

To consolidate his statements, Gonçalo Amaral himself decided to present a reconstruction of what the German would look like in the year that Maddie disappeared. Using an image of Brueckner in 2006, a year before Maddie's disappearance, and using an image manipulation program, the former PJ presented a photomontage of the suspect with long hair. https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-mostra-retrato-robo-de-suspeito-do-suspeito-do-caso-maddie-em-2007-que-desmente-versao-alema

Your quote is from a newspaper.

mine is from the actual interveiw

Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral said this Saturday in an interview with CMTV that “nothing has been proven” so far in the case of the disappearance of Maddie from Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2540 on: August 04, 2020, 03:21:17 PM »

Your quote is from a newspaper.

mine is from the actual interveiw

Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral said this Saturday in an interview with CMTV that “nothing has been proven” so far in the case of the disappearance of Maddie from Praia da Luz in May 2007.

your quote is from a convicted liar

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2541 on: August 04, 2020, 04:57:15 PM »
your quote is from a convicted liar

Now Now

At least they do something about it in Portugal.

Hate to burst your bubble D -  of our lot....gilford 4 just being one of many cases right here in UK

I also believe were beaten to pulp.......Seems to make GA look like a kitten.

owever, notwithstanding the accumulated forensic evidence in relation to the various bombings that had taken place in 1974-5 which showed that Guildford and Woolwich were not unique and provided idiosyncratic forensic evidence to tie the offences to the ASU, the police and the prosecution (leading counsel was Sir Michael Havers, the Attorney General) deliberately failed to disclose the evidence which would show not only that the Guildford Four were not guilty of the offences they had been convicted of but that the offences committed by the ASU predated and postdated the arrest of the Guildford Four. That evidence was principally forensic in nature but also derived from fingerprint evidence connected with safe houses occupied by the ASU.

https://www.thejusticegap.com/guildford-four-how-the-innocent-were-framed-and-the-truth-buried/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2542 on: August 04, 2020, 05:04:30 PM »
Now Now

At least they do something about it in Portugal.

Hate to burst your bubble D -  of our lot....gilford 4 just being one of many cases right here in UK

I also believe were beaten to pulp.......Seems to make GA look like a kitten.

owever, notwithstanding the accumulated forensic evidence in relation to the various bombings that had taken place in 1974-5 which showed that Guildford and Woolwich were not unique and provided idiosyncratic forensic evidence to tie the offences to the ASU, the police and the prosecution (leading counsel was Sir Michael Havers, the Attorney General) deliberately failed to disclose the evidence which would show not only that the Guildford Four were not guilty of the offences they had been convicted of but that the offences committed by the ASU predated and postdated the arrest of the Guildford Four. That evidence was principally forensic in nature but also derived from fingerprint evidence connected with safe houses occupied by the ASU.

https://www.thejusticegap.com/guildford-four-how-the-innocent-were-framed-and-the-truth-buried/

Im just pointing out that your cite come sfrom  a convicted liar. The Guildford 4 was many years ago and whilst not defending the police ...feelings were running high and the police thouight they were mass murderers....It wouldnt and shouldnt happen now

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2543 on: August 04, 2020, 05:14:48 PM »
Im just pointing out that your cite come sfrom  a convicted liar. The Guildford 4 was many years ago and whilst not defending the police ...feelings were running high and the police thouight they were mass murderers....It wouldnt and shouldnt happen now

Well in my opinion you can bet your life it does... without going of topic Ill leave it at that.

My point was to you GA was convicted ....in UK they seem to get away with it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2544 on: August 04, 2020, 05:17:45 PM »
Well in my opinion you can bet your life it does... without going of topic Ill leave it at that.

My point was to you GA was convicted ....in UK they seem to get away with it.

I dont agree ...but one thing we can agree on....on topic... is that amaral is  a convisted liar .....I don't beleive a word he says
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:44:27 PM by Davel »

Offline Carana

« Reply #2545 on: August 04, 2020, 05:21:18 PM »
How is he hindering them?

Is it him that's stopping the German police from arresting Brueckner?

I suppose it has to be his fault some how doesn't it.

The German and UK police have appealed for witnesses. He's rubbishing them on TV and in the CdM. How is he helping?

Why doesn't he just shut up and let the investigation run its course?

Offline The General

« Reply #2546 on: August 04, 2020, 06:34:52 PM »
The German and UK police have appealed for witnesses. He's rubbishing them on TV and in the CdM. How is he helping?

I thought he was irrelevant and desperate?
A memorandum went round, I'm sure of it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Carana

« Reply #2547 on: August 04, 2020, 06:55:34 PM »

Snip

Either he's lost the plot or I have...

Offline barrier

« Reply #2548 on: August 04, 2020, 08:15:58 PM »

In what way does he have an influence?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2549 on: August 04, 2020, 08:19:44 PM »

In what way does he have an influence?

He doesn't.  He only thinks he has.