Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408814 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2580 on: August 05, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »
You are the one disputing it L

You show me where that is then ....not more than likely the fact is it wasn't.

Letter from lawyers representing British police forces requesting that certain documentation from UK police files be withheld from the DVD for public release.

The McCann's received the documentation from the British Police as well as from the Portuguese Police.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2581 on: August 05, 2020, 03:22:05 PM »
You are the one disputing it L

You show me where that is then ....not more than likely the fact is it wasn't.

You are disputing whether Kate saw the message the receptionist wrote in the staff book.

The official case file released to the public on DVD comprised 11,223 pages of documents in four parts: The main case file (Processo: 17 volumes, 4,717 pages) supported by-the file of sightings around the world (Apenso 5: 14 volumes, 2,550 pages), other information appendices (Outro Apensos: 21 volumes, 3,407 pages) and

The McCann's lawyers had 20,000 documents.   

Just because it is not in the Police files that were released to the public does not mean it doesn't exist.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2582 on: August 05, 2020, 03:23:51 PM »
'While we were away, there was a hearing in the High Court relating to an application we had made on Madeleine’s behalf for access to all the information held by Leicestershire police relating to her case. As nobody else was now searching for her, we wanted our own investigators to have the chance to check this material for any relevant leads. Naively, I’d thought a court order would be seen by the police, who were always telling us their hands were tied, as a way of helping us without upsetting their Portuguese counterparts. If they were required by law to pass us this information, surely the PJ would need to accept that? I couldn’t have been more wrong. The UK authorities fought our application tooth and nail. I was shocked by the force of their opposition and the lengths to which they seemed prepared to go to deny us this access in these circumstances.
The British police had their reasons, of course, among them the investigative primacy they were obliged to concede to the Portuguese and the concern that being in possession of information otherwise known only to the police and the perpetrator might compromise Gerry and me, since at this point we were still arguidos. All of this the assistant chief constable for Leicestershire made clear in a statement written for the court. He had come out to Portugal shortly after Madeleine’s abduction and had seen us at our most grief-stricken, and yet he felt able to comment of Gerry and me in this statement: ‘While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.’ We were completely staggered. No evidence to eliminate us? Whether or not it was his intention, that line stuck in our heads as ‘guilty until proven innocent’.
Given the extreme opposition we faced, we realised this was a battle we weren’t going to win. Reluctantly, we made a tactical decision to accept a smaller amount of information. Having to withdraw was quite galling, especially as the eighty-one items disclosed to us included trivial details that our family had passed on to the police in the first place.

Madeleine
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2583 on: August 05, 2020, 03:33:53 PM »

You are disputing whether Kate saw the message the receptionist wrote in the staff book.

The official case file released to the public on DVD comprised 11,223 pages of documents in four parts: The main case file (Processo: 17 volumes, 4,717 pages) supported by-the file of sightings around the world (Apenso 5: 14 volumes, 2,550 pages), other information appendices (Outro Apensos: 21 volumes, 3,407 pages) and

The McCann's lawyers had 20,000 documents.   

Just because it is not in the Police files that were released to the public does not mean it doesn't exist.

LOL FGS ...it doesn't mean it does neither.

Why would they tell the receptionist they were all leaving there children on there own..what could they do about it.

Apart from offering a baby sitter of course.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2584 on: August 05, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »

Why would they tell the receptionist they were all leaving there children on there own..what could they do about it.

To explain the block booking FGS

Offline Lace

« Reply #2585 on: August 05, 2020, 03:57:28 PM »
Did they get 20,000 pages? Is that a fact or a rumour?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7535209.stm

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2586 on: August 05, 2020, 04:05:50 PM »

Do you realise block bookings were not allowed..

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2587 on: August 05, 2020, 04:13:26 PM »
To explain the block booking FGS

MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate, made a shock discovery while combing through Portuguese police files after her daughter disappeared, her book revealed.

There were no 'different' files available to them, unless you can show otherwise L

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2588 on: August 05, 2020, 04:14:58 PM »
MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate, made a shock discovery while combing through Portuguese police files after her daughter disappeared, her book revealed.

There were no 'different' files available to them, unless you can show otherwise L

Lace has shown otherwise

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2589 on: August 05, 2020, 05:51:19 PM »
Lace has shown otherwise

Is it possible that the McCann's lawyers who received 20,000 pages of Police files,  had more information than the DVD which was released to the public?

No, she hasn't shown it was possible the mccs lawyer got 20.000 pages she asked was it possible. not that they did

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2590 on: August 05, 2020, 05:53:24 PM »
Is it possible that the McCann's lawyers who received 20,000 pages of Police files,  had more information than the DVD which was released to the public?

No, she hasn't shown it was possible the mccs lawyer got 20.000 pages she asked was it possible. not that they did

she has shown they received extra information that wasnt in the files

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2591 on: August 05, 2020, 05:56:33 PM »
she has shown they received extra information that wasnt in the files

Can you show me where apart from just saying so. she wrote.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2592 on: August 05, 2020, 06:04:22 PM »

The McCann's and their lawyers received 20,000 documents.   The  DVD  had 11,223 documents it was the 11,223 documents that were revealed to the general public.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 06:08:10 PM by Lace »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2593 on: August 05, 2020, 06:04:42 PM »
Can you show me where apart from just saying so. she wrote.

Of corse its possible as all the files were not released to the public

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2594 on: August 05, 2020, 06:44:45 PM »

The McCann's and their lawyers received 20,000 documents.   The  DVD  had 11,223 documents it was the 11,223 documents that were revealed to the general public.

I'm not convinced, but thank you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0