Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408192 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2595 on: August 05, 2020, 06:49:19 PM »
I'm not convinced, but thank you.

It's of no importance whatsoever you aren't convinced

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2596 on: August 05, 2020, 08:59:30 PM »
Of course it's possible...but unlikely imo
Barrier said "Its possible Madeleine was not abducted by a stranger,thats a fact."
So if "not abduction by a stranger" is "unlikely" what is it you are thinking is most likely?

Surely it must be the opposite: "abduction by a stranger".   It is the use of the negative in the sentence that throws me.

If Madeleine was not abducted, she couldn't be abducted by a stranger or an aquaintance.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:13:10 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2597 on: August 05, 2020, 09:03:20 PM »
So if abduction by a stranger is "unlikely" what is it you are thinking is most likely?
Read the posts again..it's woke and wandered that's very unlikely

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2598 on: August 05, 2020, 09:04:35 PM »
LOL FGS ...it doesn't mean it does neither.

Why would they tell the receptionist they were all leaving there children on there own..what could they do about it.

Apart from offering a baby sitter of course.
They could have said we don't want your booking.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2599 on: August 05, 2020, 09:16:22 PM »
Read the posts again..it's woke and wandered that's very unlikely
Barrier said "Its possible Madeleine was not abducted by a stranger,thats a fact."
So if "not abduction by a stranger" is "unlikely" what is it you are thinking is most likely?

Surely it must be the opposite: "abduction by a stranger".   It is the use of the negative in the sentence that throws me.

If Madeleine was not abducted, she couldn't be abducted by a stranger or an aquaintance.

Woke and wandered affects the position from where she could be abducted from.   We've been through these arguments before and you were wrong then and still are, even more so now that CB is a possible abductor IMO.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2600 on: August 05, 2020, 09:19:28 PM »

Woke and wandered affects the position from where she could be abducted from.   We've been through these arguments before and you were wrong then and still are, even more so now that CB is a possible abductor IMO.
It's quite simple..I do not agree with barrier...I think stranger abduction is by far the most likely...based on the evidence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2601 on: August 05, 2020, 09:25:14 PM »
It's quite simple..I do not agree with barrier...I think stranger abduction is by far the most likely...based on the evidence
But are you still thinking the stranger had to enter the apartment to get to the child?  I keep getting the feeling you depend on the statement that "woke and wandered was unlikely".  But IMO you have never defined why it is unlikely other than that the PJ say so.
Moderation

Offline sadie

« Reply #2602 on: August 05, 2020, 11:11:17 PM »
As well as the rubbishing of Brueckner's appearance even down to altering his photograph with the addition of dreadlocks.

Who altered his appearance to dreadlocks... seems it is you blaming GA.

Makes you wonder as well why medical records of maddie were not given to PJ

In an analysis of the already published portrait of the German suspect Christian Brueckner, the ex-inspector has no doubts: “it cannot be”. Gonçalo Amaral explained that the fact is that the German had short hair at the time of Maddie’s disappearance and the testimonies account for long hair.

“It’s all cheating,” stressed the ex-PJ inspector, who also hypothesized that the German police were being manipulated by the English police.

http://www.world-today-news.com/portugal-is-in-a-position-to-solve-the-maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-defends-pj-and-mp-portugal-3/

Have you forgotten Bruckner had a cache of wigs ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2603 on: August 06, 2020, 12:21:02 AM »
Why say he was a 'scapegoat'  last year before anyone knew anything about CB?   Why did he feel he had to get in there and make his point?

Put the remark in context. Amaral was being asked to comment on headlines like the one below...last year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-martin-ney-paedophile-police-investigation-a8900256.html

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2604 on: August 06, 2020, 12:23:15 AM »
Of corse its possible as all the files were not released to the public

All the files weren’t released however a list of all the files were.....and there was no mention of the type of note Kate claimed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2605 on: August 06, 2020, 05:00:36 AM »
Have you forgotten Bruckner had a cache of wigs ?
Are you suggesting he could have been wearing a wig on the night?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2606 on: August 06, 2020, 07:59:43 AM »
Are you suggesting he could have been wearing a wig on the night?

There is an account that on one occasion he claimed to have legged it naked from the scene of one crime.  Wigs were found in one of his residences.
Why would it be preposterous for him to use a disguise on the off chance he might be seen and identified? he is known to be a burglar.

Bald burglar who used selection of wigs to try to disguise himself jailed for 15 years https://uk.news.yahoo.com/burglar-bald-wigs-disguise-jailed-080442762.html

Burglar Wears Underpants Mask, Find Out Safe Is Too Heavy To Steal – Dumb Criminal Of The Day | https://999thepoint.com/burglar-wears-underpants-mask-find-out-safe-is-too-heavy-to-steal-dumb-criminal-of-the-day/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Burglar wears clear plastic wrapper as 'disguise' to rob GameStop https://www.local10.com/news/2018/04/16/burglar-wears-clear-plastic-wrapper-as-disguise-to-rob-gamestop/

Mark of stupidity: Burglary suspects drew masks and beards on their faces using permanent marker pen https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223724/Burglars-Matthew-Allan-McNelly-Joey-Lee-Miller-drew-masks-beards-faces-using-permanent-marker-pen.html

'Professional burglar' scarpered from police wearing a wig after going on the run
https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article17605559.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/1_Wigman.jpg

Vic cat burglar wore wig, stole jewellery https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/5584828/vic-cat-burglar-wore-wig-stole-jewellery/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2607 on: August 06, 2020, 08:39:22 AM »
Some posters are making a lot about the SC statement that the McCanns havent been cleared. Thinking about it the only body who could say the McCanns are no longer persons of interest is the PJ and by doing so would have to admit what an almighty cock up the initial investigation was. Having said that P D Carmo  has said the mcCanns are not suspects so in effect has cleared them which would mean the SC were just palin wrong.

Offline The General

« Reply #2608 on: August 06, 2020, 08:53:29 AM »
absolutely
They're not not suspects.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2609 on: August 06, 2020, 08:56:51 AM »
They're not not suspects.
They are not suspects. Period.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly