Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408252 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2625 on: August 07, 2020, 11:01:57 AM »
Do they add up to 20,000 documents?    I don't think so.

Documents or pages?

Kate and Gerry McCann were told they could begin to study some 20,000 pages filed by police in Portimao.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7535209.stm

The files released to dozens of journalists on 4 August contain nearly 30,000 pages in digital format.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7543104.stm

Some 20,000 pages of evidence were released on Monday to journalists who had made a formal request to prosecutors, including the BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7541810.stm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2626 on: August 07, 2020, 11:36:47 AM »
You think the parents had access to more files than on the DVD....prove it.

It is highly likely that they did.   To say Kate made up that she saw the receptionists note,  is ridiculous.  Why would she lie about it?   I didn't read that Amaral disputed what she said.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2627 on: August 07, 2020, 11:52:20 AM »
It is highly likely that they did.   To say Kate made up that she saw the receptionists note,  is ridiculous.  Why would she lie about it?   I didn't read that Amaral disputed what she said.

You think it's highly likely, I think it's highly unlikely.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2628 on: August 07, 2020, 11:58:41 AM »
You think it's highly likely, I think it's highly unlikely.

And neither opinion matters one jot

Offline Carana

« Reply #2629 on: August 07, 2020, 11:59:25 AM »
You think the parents had access to more files than on the DVD....prove it.

What rights do "assistentes" have and is there anything to indicate that they were not given that status once the case was archived?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2630 on: August 07, 2020, 12:36:58 PM »

So you have no proof ?

As to Amaral, he couldn’t possibly have known that the note, if it existed, wasn’t discovered after his departure as coordinator.

So the only reason you think the note existed is because Kate said so...is that correct ? And although by saying would have no impact on her you still find it ridiculous? Why ?

Cite and context required, please
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:13:57 PM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2631 on: August 07, 2020, 04:31:03 PM »
So you have no proof ?

As to Amaral, he couldn’t possibly have known that the note, if it existed, wasn’t discovered after his departure as coordinator.

So the only reason you think the note existed is because Kate said so...is that correct ? And although by saying would have no impact on her you still find it ridiculous? Why ?

Cite and context required, please

No,  not just because Kate says so.   I found out that the McCann's and their Lawyers were given 20,000 sheets of the Portuguese investigation,  the Lawyers would no doubt have been privy to a lot more than the general public.

Amaral should have known about it,  unless of course the Receptionist wasn't interviewed and that may be the case.   

All this barmy goings on about there was no note,  that is what I find ridiculous.   It seems that some people just want to make a huge conspiracy about things,  just because they can't see it in the Police Files that was made public to Joe Blogs.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:13:21 PM by Brietta »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2632 on: August 07, 2020, 04:52:31 PM »
So you have no proof ?

Cite and contest required, please

No,  not just because Kate says so.   I found out that the McCann's and their Lawyers were given 20,000 sheets of the Portuguese investigation,  the Lawyers would no doubt have been privy to a lot more than the general public.

Amaral should have known about it,  unless of course the Receptionist wasn't interviewed and that may be the case.   

All this barmy goings on about there was no note,  that is what I find ridiculous.   It seems that some people just want to make a huge conspiracy about things,  just because they can't see it in the Police Files that was made public to Joe Blogs.

Would no doubt be privy ? Do you gave any evidence of your claim ?

You say Amaral must have known about the note then give a reason why he might not. Bizarre.

No conspiracy. There is no proof of the note Kate claimed was in reception..end of.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:37:18 PM by Angelo222 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2633 on: August 07, 2020, 08:02:48 PM »

The lawyer would be privy to only what the police gave out and what the McCanns told him.

No evidence of note, if she didn't want people to know she was leaving her babies to fend for themselves every night while she had a drink and meal then she shouldn't have made it so bloody obvious!

This finger pointing is just their usual exercise to divert attention from them. The T9 have remained very silent, to me this speaks volumes.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

« Reply #2634 on: August 08, 2020, 10:07:45 AM »

The lawyer would be privy to only what the police gave out and what the McCanns told him.

No evidence of note, if she didn't want people to know she was leaving her babies to fend for themselves every night while she had a drink and meal then she shouldn't have made it so bloody obvious!

This finger pointing is just their usual exercise to divert attention from them. The T9 have remained very silent, to me this speaks volumes.

It wasn't Kate who made the block booking.

There was no finger pointing,  Kate made it clear in her book that it was only written because the receptionist had to explain why they were given a block booking.

The friends have remained silent as there is an active investigation going on.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2635 on: August 08, 2020, 10:13:07 AM »

Would no doubt be privy ? Do you gave any evidence of your claim ?

You say Amaral must have known about the note then give a reason why he might not. Bizarre.

No conspiracy. There is no proof of the note Kate claimed was in reception..end of.

As Amaral was very lacksadaisical with his interviewing,  it is likely the receptionist wasn't interviewed,  yet Kate's claim has been in the news and no one has come forward to say 'no,  there was no note'   so what do you make of that?

You go along with there being no note,  even though you don't have access to all the papers that weren't in the Police files that is bizarre.   Though you are quite welcome to think there is a conspiracy.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2636 on: August 08, 2020, 10:54:16 AM »
As Amaral was very lacksadaisical with his interviewing,  it is likely the receptionist wasn't interviewed,  yet Kate's claim has been in the news and no one has come forward to say 'no,  there was no note'   so what do you make of that?

You go along with there being no note,  even though you don't have access to all the papers that weren't in the Police files that is bizarre.   Though you are quite welcome to think there is a conspiracy.

Of course the receptionist was interviewed; on 8th May. Strangely, there are no Tapas booking forms for the Sunday or Monday evenings, nor is their absence remarked on.

All the missing pages are missing for a reason. If there was a note it doesn't seem to be missing for any of the stated reasons.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #2637 on: August 08, 2020, 02:28:05 PM »

It wasn't Kate who made the block booking.

There was no finger pointing,  Kate made it clear in her book that it was only written because the receptionist had to explain why they were given a block booking.

The friends have remained silent as there is an active investigation going on.
Yes, because the employees were not supposed to allow a block booking in advance. I also think it is possible that Fiona, who made the booking, told Kate that the receptionist wrote down the reason for the block booking.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2638 on: August 08, 2020, 02:45:55 PM »
Yes, because the employees were not supposed to allow a block booking in advance. I also think it is possible that Fiona, who made the booking, told Kate that the receptionist wrote down the reason for the block booking.

Isn't this all frightfully old news?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2639 on: August 08, 2020, 05:00:25 PM »

As I said Amaral may not have seen the note so wouldn’t know the truth of Kate’s claim.

You can’t even prove that the parents had access to any more files than journalist so please give it up....and no conspiracy, that takes at least two people. I have never heard anyone else claim that there was a note...only Kate.