Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408257 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2640 on: August 08, 2020, 05:40:14 PM »
People seem to think Kate McCann is so stupid that she would lie about things that others including the police would instantly know were a lie and which could be used against her to prove she was a liar.  I don’t think some people rely too heavily on thinking things through properly, but prefer just to sling mud and innuendo and hope some of it sticks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2641 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:05 PM »
Think about it logically. What sanction would Kate face if she was found out to be a liar about the note ? She had already admitted in her book that she had lied when it was unavoidable so it obviously doesn’t matter to her being thought a liar and another lie wouldn’t be too much of a surprise...would it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2642 on: August 08, 2020, 06:31:03 PM »
As I said Amaral may not have seen the note so wouldn’t know the truth of Kate’s claim.

You can’t even prove that the parents had access to any more files than journalist so please give it up....and no conspiracy, that takes at least two people. I have never heard anyone else claim that there was a note...only Kate.

I posted a link where it said the McCann's and their lawyers had 20,000 pages how many did the journalists have?

The receptionist was interviewed -  https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mark-warner-ocean-club-staff-statements-t9-s50.html#p186

She wrote it in a book,  so where in the Police files is the book?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2643 on: August 08, 2020, 06:35:23 PM »
Some people just cannot think logically imo.  Of course Kate would not be sanctioned for lying about the note, but it would immediately signal to the authorities that she was a bare faced liar, something I would have thought anyone who had once been a suspect in their child’s disappearance and who was making strenuous efforts to have the case reviewed would think twice about doing.  And yet some people actually believe Kate’s book is simply chock full of such easily found-out lies.  Why would she risk drawing such unwelcome attention back to herself, having already escaped the long arm of the law once?  It makes no sense to me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2644 on: August 08, 2020, 06:37:47 PM »

Think about this too....

Three different police forces have spent 7 odd years investigating, wasted in excess of twelve million quid & they still haven't proven the McCanns didn't do it.
That’s not the aim of these three police forces, in case you weren’t aware.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2645 on: August 08, 2020, 06:55:53 PM »
Of course the receptionist was interviewed; on 8th May. Strangely, there are no Tapas booking forms for the Sunday or Monday evenings, nor is their absence remarked on.

All the missing pages are missing for a reason. If there was a note it doesn't seem to be missing for any of the stated reasons.

The receptionist wrote a note inside the book at reception,  so it is the book that needs to be missing from the Police files.

Offline The General

« Reply #2646 on: August 08, 2020, 07:03:36 PM »
The receptionist wrote a note inside the book at reception,  so it is the book that needs to be missing from the Police files.
According to Kate, the admitted liar. She's a liar, so everything she states is tainted (invoking Gonzo's Law).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2647 on: August 08, 2020, 07:06:56 PM »
Think about it logically. What sanction would Kate face if she was found out to be a liar about the note ? She had already admitted in her book that she had lied when it was unavoidable so it obviously doesn’t matter to her being thought a liar and another lie wouldn’t be too much of a surprise...would it ?

I've asked for a cite (quote) in context for this once already.  Any chance of having one - particularly the context.
Thank you, in anticipation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2648 on: August 08, 2020, 07:10:17 PM »
According to Kate, the admitted liar. She's a liar, so everything she states is tainted (invoking Gonzo's Law).
Has Gonzo ever admitted to telling a lie?  Doubtful.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2649 on: August 08, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »
I've asked for a cite (quote) in context for this once already.  Any chance of having one - particularly the context.
Thank you, in anticipation.
it was to do with the reason she (Kate) gave for canceling the trip to Huelva.  This was discussed before, possibly 2 years ago now.  Kate explains her reasons in her book.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:18:32 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2650 on: August 08, 2020, 07:21:04 PM »

It's of no importance of a small group of sceptics on the net believe it's what the investigators believe

Offline The General

« Reply #2651 on: August 08, 2020, 07:23:17 PM »
It's of no importance of a small group of sceptics on the net believe it's what the investigators believe
Says the man with 3 million posts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2652 on: August 08, 2020, 07:27:37 PM »
Says the man with 3 million posts.
What makes you think any discussion here is important..... we're just like a group of people in a virtual pub putting the world to right

Offline The General

« Reply #2653 on: August 08, 2020, 07:32:58 PM »
What makes you think any discussion here is important..... we're just like a group of people in a virtual pub putting the world to right
I do agree, this is all irrelevant. When you consider that my input is as irrelevant as it gets, then it sort of puts it in to context and makes me question my life choices.

You're in a very reflective mood tonight our kid. Need a chat? Have you got any Jameson's?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2654 on: August 08, 2020, 07:51:20 PM »
it was to do with the reason she (Kate) gave for canceling the trip to Huelva.  This was discussed before, possibly 2 years ago now.  Kate explains her reasons in her book.

Thanks, Rob, I knew that.  Hence the request for context.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....