Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408376 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2700 on: August 09, 2020, 09:01:59 PM »
You'll be lucky.

Oh don’t stop the show....I’ve always loved the clowns.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2701 on: August 09, 2020, 09:03:10 PM »
Oh don’t stop the show....I’ve always loved the clowns.

I'm sure you feel very much at home with them....I can't stand them

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2702 on: August 09, 2020, 09:04:03 PM »
Thats an odd statement when there are posters here who still beleive the dogs and the dna proves maddie died in the apartmnet....aren't you ridiculing them too

So you’re equating SF with individuals you think are idiots.

Good to know.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2703 on: August 09, 2020, 09:05:45 PM »
So you’re equating SF with individuals you think are idiots.

Good to know.

I'm equating her with those that believe amaral is a competent cop...she obvioulsy realises the truth now

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2704 on: August 09, 2020, 09:09:00 PM »
I'm equating her with those that believe amaral is a competent cop...she obvioulsy realises the truth now

And did before November 2009 but still harangued the parents in an interview.

Lovely girl.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2705 on: August 09, 2020, 09:10:20 PM »
Let her speak for herself.  Otherwise it is just your opinion, and we know how flawed opinions can be.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2706 on: August 09, 2020, 09:27:16 PM »
Let her speak for herself.  Otherwise it is just your opinion, and we know how flawed opinions can be.

she has spoken for herself...its not my opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2707 on: August 09, 2020, 09:29:50 PM »

Sandra was asked the direct question..

When you did the "ask the dogs" interview with kate and garry....had you realised by then that amaral had lied to you

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2708 on: August 09, 2020, 09:34:09 PM »
she has spoken for herself...its not my opinion
You said "she obvioulsy realises the truth now"  I have heard her opinion some time back but I'm unaware how she feels "now".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2709 on: August 09, 2020, 09:37:09 PM »
You said "she obvioulsy realises the truth now"  I have heard her opinion some time back but I'm unaware how she feels "now".

Faith has claimed she must have realised she had been misled when she did the interview...that was the precise question she was asked....she was aked the question about two weeks ago

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2710 on: August 09, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »
Faith has claimed she must have realised she had been misled when she did the interview...that was the precise question she was asked....she was aked the question about two weeks ago
Are you saying SF "was asked the question about two weeks ago"?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2711 on: August 09, 2020, 09:42:58 PM »
Are you saying SF "was asked the question about two weeks ago"?

yes

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2712 on: August 09, 2020, 09:44:28 PM »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2713 on: August 09, 2020, 09:45:11 PM »
I wasn't aware of that.

not many people are

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2714 on: August 09, 2020, 09:55:55 PM »
not many people are
Itiscoming back she was on a recent video, and showing her age.  So it was recent.  I'll see if I can find it?   Anyone got the link to a recent SF interview.  sandra felgueiras
Moderation