Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408481 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2820 on: August 11, 2020, 10:00:36 AM »
I say the same as VS...there are posters here for whom the penny hasnt dropped in 13 years....do you refer to them as being even more stupid...interesting

They’d certainly be rather dim. Let’s put it this way, I don’t think they’d be safe around matches.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2821 on: August 11, 2020, 10:06:06 AM »
They’d certainly be rather dim. Let’s put it this way, I don’t think they’d be safe around matches.

They are unlikely to set this Forum on fire.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2822 on: August 11, 2020, 10:11:02 AM »
I think we have to be grateful to faith for highlighting what she refers to as Sandra's "stupidity"....I doubt she realised the ramifications of her argumnet. What does it say for supercop amaral and the rest of the pj who supported him.

Old news. SF was supportive ( pragmatically) of the PJ under Amaral and interestingly didn’t change her stance under Rebelo. The case closed, the files were released and even then she didn’t change her stance for over 15 MONTHS. In fact she was so rabid that there was talk of the parents suing her.

As a journalist if she didn’t realise the ramifications of her actions, the misery she was causing the parents then she really does need to choose another profession.

Poor Sandra.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2823 on: August 11, 2020, 10:11:50 AM »

Is anyone ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2824 on: August 11, 2020, 10:13:06 AM »
I think that initially when Amaral chose to interject a spoiler or two into the German investigation he was listened to as despite retiring thirteen years ago he still seemed to be in the loop. 

But my impression from reading the Google translations of the Portuguese press now is that he has shot his bolt on that one, I think when it became apparent that the Judicial Police were also carrying out their own searches people began to think about it.

Brueckner's rap sheet is not a pretty one and must make uncomfortable reading particularly for law abiding citizens living and working in the areas he is known to have frequented.

Which searches did the Judicial Police carry out?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2825 on: August 11, 2020, 10:13:48 AM »
I think that initially when Amaral chose to interject a spoiler or two into the German investigation he was listened to as despite retiring thirteen years ago he still seemed to be in the loop. 

But my impression from reading the Google translations of the Portuguese press now is that he has shot his bolt on that one, I think when it became apparent that the Judicial Police were also carrying out their own searches people began to think about it.

Brueckner's rap sheet is not a pretty one and must make uncomfortable reading particularly for law abiding citizens living and working in the areas he is known to have frequented.

Surely they’re used to it ? According to some the Algarve is teeming with Brueckner’s sort.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2826 on: August 11, 2020, 10:27:40 AM »
if there had been another police  officer   ie not   GA  on the scene  the night maddie vanished  would mcann supporters hate  him/her    if they had the  same opinion as GA  like many portugese  police   did??

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2827 on: August 11, 2020, 10:30:51 AM »

Not unless the time warp they are trapped in overheats.  One contributor to Sandra Feguieras twitter feed actually has included a link to torturer, http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71033#msg71033 Tavares de Almeida's interim report ☺.

I would say that the Amaral support and Amaral himself, is a tad concerned that a viable alternative to their wildest dreams has actually turned up.  They never expected that and even if it proves to be the key to unlocking what happened to Madeleine, they just don't like it one little bit.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2828 on: August 11, 2020, 10:33:28 AM »
Is anyone ?

Well, there's always me, and a couple of others of my ilk.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2829 on: August 11, 2020, 10:35:12 AM »
Surely they’re used to it ? According to some the Algarve is teeming with Brueckner’s sort.

I remember laughing many moons ago when someone suggested this.

Sadly, it was true.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2830 on: August 11, 2020, 10:35:24 AM »
if there had been another police  officer   ie not   GA  on the scene  the night maddie vanished  would mcann supporters hate  him/her    if they had the  same opinion as GA  like many portugese  police   did??

Amaral wasn't at the scene the night Madeleine vanished.  I believe he drove directly home from dinner.  The following day he was being made an arguido in a torture case ... so I've no idea when he did eventually turn up.

Have you?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2831 on: August 11, 2020, 10:38:14 AM »

They were all wrong of course, so who knows?  But how long did it take for Amaral to actually visit The Scene?

Sooner might have helped.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2832 on: August 11, 2020, 10:40:00 AM »

Sadly, it was true.

Amaral knew it.  I can't remember if it was 100 or 600 but he claimed Brueckner's name was one of a list of offenders.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2833 on: August 11, 2020, 10:46:18 AM »
Not unless the time warp they are trapped in overheats.  One contributor to Sandra Feguieras twitter feed actually has included a link to torturer, http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2140.msg71033#msg71033 Tavares de Almeida's interim report ☺.

I would say that the Amaral support and Amaral himself, is a tad concerned that a viable alternative to their wildest dreams has actually turned up.  They never expected that and even if it proves to be the key to unlocking what happened to Madeleine, they just don't like it one little bit.

But but, he is Innocent Until Proven Guilty, unlike The McCanns.  That's the bit that amuses me.  If only it were funny.

Still, better late than never.  Eh What!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2834 on: August 11, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »

Sadly, it was true.

Yes, there's plenty of evidence paedos are rampant around PDL.

You only have look at the shear amount of children they've abducted there.

About none isn't it?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.