Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408293 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2850 on: August 11, 2020, 12:13:54 PM »
You know nothing actually no one really does.....apart from those involved.

You don't know CB abducted anyone or even if there was an abduction in the first place.

You know nothing apart from what you think happened.

Neither do you.   It's shocking that some,  think they know what happened without any proof at all and make the internet the place to broadcast to all and sundry that the McCann's are guilty.  Some saying very nasty disgusting things about the McCann's.   There is one particular forum who debated the photo of Madeleine playing with her mothers makeup and actually called it the Lolita photo,  another said Madeleine looked dead in the photo.  It makes your skin crawl.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2851 on: August 11, 2020, 12:19:47 PM »
Well, there's always me, and a couple of others of my ilk.

Lovely as you are you are hardly a fire-lighter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2852 on: August 11, 2020, 12:23:20 PM »
I have often wondered, in fact, how people can be apparently so emotionally involved in the disappearance of the child of strangers.

It's because you can connect as a parent,  imagine if it had been one of your children,  it's a parents worse nightmare.   Then on top of that be accused of having something to do with your child's disappearance.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2853 on: August 11, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
It's because you can connect as a parent,  imagine if it had been one of your children,  it's a parents worse nightmare.   Then on top of that be accused of having something to do with your child's disappearance.

All that follows after being convinced that the parents are right about Madeleine being abducted. For many reasons many people have not been convinced, including the initial investigating police force.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2854 on: August 11, 2020, 01:04:44 PM »
All that follows after being convinced that the parents are right about Madeleine being abducted. For many reasons many people have not been convinced, including the initial investigating police force.

The Police Force that has since been found to be incompetent.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2855 on: August 11, 2020, 01:11:54 PM »
He drove home?   I thought his excuse for not turning up was because he'd been drinking and couldn't drive?

From his book I remember his account of having breakfast at home the next morning, I would need to read it over to see if that is so.
I know that his meal was late on when he got the message about Madeleine's disappearance but whether he drove himself home or had arranged to be driven by someone else I've no idea ... my wording of that in my post is a bit lax.

But neither do I have any idea when he arrived at the holiday apartment short of assuming it was not during the day of the 4th as he was probably otherwise engaged.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2856 on: August 11, 2020, 01:20:42 PM »

As has been pointed out by faith the initial police force should be regarded as stupid for not understanding the forensics and alerts they based their conclusions on

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2857 on: August 11, 2020, 01:25:38 PM »
The Police Force that has since been found to be incompetent.

In your opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2858 on: August 11, 2020, 01:38:47 PM »
Yes, there's plenty of evidence paedos are rampant around PDL.

You only have look at the shear amount of children they've abducted there.

About none isn't it?
Even Amaral admits the place is swarming with paedos, how come you know it's not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2859 on: August 11, 2020, 01:42:38 PM »
I have often wondered, in fact, how people can be apparently so emotionally involved in the disappearance of the child of strangers.
You've been following this case for years - do you feel nothing about it at all?  I watched the series about the Iraq War which came to an end yesterday - it stirred plenty of emotion in me and Ive never been to Iraq and don't know any Iraqis - does that make me weird, or just a human being?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2860 on: August 11, 2020, 01:44:30 PM »
In your opinion.

Really?  Rest assured I am not alone by a long chalk.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2861 on: August 11, 2020, 02:12:02 PM »
You've been following this case for years - do you feel nothing about it at all?  I watched the series about the Iraq War which came to an end yesterday - it stirred plenty of emotion in me and Ive never been to Iraq and don't know any Iraqis - does that make me weird, or just a human being?

I feel very sad for the victim; the poor child who is at the heart of the mystery.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2862 on: August 11, 2020, 02:49:22 PM »
Really?  Rest assured I am not alone by a long chalk.

Does that make you right?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2863 on: August 11, 2020, 02:51:22 PM »

I've watched that as well, it was a total feck up from the start by the Americans abetted by our Tone, sympathy was what I felt.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2864 on: August 11, 2020, 02:54:55 PM »

you are making a massive assumption..speak for yourself...I'm just interested. Do you feel emotionally involved?