Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408202 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2865 on: August 11, 2020, 03:11:14 PM »
Does that make you right?

It certainly doesn't make me wrong.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2866 on: August 11, 2020, 05:06:04 PM »
I feel very sad for the victim; the poor child who is at the heart of the mystery.
Then you will understand how people can get emotionally involved in the lives of those they have never met and have no connection to.  Why you felt it necessary to wonder about I’m really not sure.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2867 on: August 11, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »
I've watched that as well, it was a total feck up from the start by the Americans abetted by our Tone, sympathy was what I felt.
sympathy, rage, revulsion, sorrow.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2868 on: August 11, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »
Brueckner is in prison for drug offences and the rape in 2005 of an elderly lady. It has absolutely nothing to do with the search for Madeleine.

I agree. There is no evidence that Brueckner has ever killed anyone. It's a big step to go from being a paedophile and a rapist to being a child killer.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2869 on: August 11, 2020, 06:26:02 PM »
I agree. There is no evidence that Brueckner has ever killed anyone. It's a big step to go from being a paedophile and a rapist to being a child killer.

Or child trafficker.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2870 on: August 11, 2020, 06:31:16 PM »

Absolutely irrelevant . There is a time when every killer has never killed anyone....Ian Huntley killed two having never killed before. Going from having killed no one to having killed is a  step every killer takes.

amaral describes Breukner as the perfect suspect...he's right for once

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2871 on: August 11, 2020, 06:43:29 PM »
The woman he violently raped was terrified he was going to kill her.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2872 on: August 11, 2020, 06:54:00 PM »
you should have watched the Parachute Murder plot last night.  Bloke never killed anyone before, never been in trouble with the law, propr ladies man and charmer tried to kill his wife not one but twice.  How do you account for such a big step?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2873 on: August 11, 2020, 07:04:46 PM »
.deleted.
Of course.  Blame the victim, she deserved to die for being a bitch, whereas he was driven to despair by her affairs and demands for sex more than twice a week.  Except it was the other way around but never mind, you wouldn’t understand.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:56:55 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2874 on: August 11, 2020, 07:14:31 PM »
Of course.  Blame the victim, she deserved to die for being a bitch, whereas he was driven to despair by her affairs and demands for sex more than twice a week.  Except it was the other way around but never mind, you wouldn’t understand.

If he was such a problem husband for her then maybe she should have just left him, then he wouldn't have had to try & kill her.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2875 on: August 11, 2020, 07:15:54 PM »
.deleted.

Is that the same argument put forward for Gerry not being involved in Madeleine’s disappearance....never been in trouble with the law, no one had a bad word to say about him....blah, blah, blah.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:57:38 PM by Robittybob1 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline puglove

« Reply #2876 on: August 11, 2020, 07:45:55 PM »
.deleted.

Then leave her, instead of being a massive cowardly b........ and nearly murdering your children by causing a gas leak.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:58:07 PM by Robittybob1 »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2877 on: August 11, 2020, 08:15:01 PM »
If he was such a problem husband for her then maybe she should have just left him, then he wouldn't have had to try & kill her.
You need to read up on the case before commenting as you’re just looking (even more) stupid and insensitive now.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2878 on: August 11, 2020, 08:15:50 PM »
Then leave her, instead of being a massive cowardly b........ and nearly murdering your children by causing a gas leak.
He needed the money, having run up huge debts on hookers among other things.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2879 on: August 11, 2020, 08:24:06 PM »
You need to read up on the case before commenting as you’re just looking (even more) stupid and insensitive now.

I've absolutely no interest in either the case or looking sensitive.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.