Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408370 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2880 on: August 11, 2020, 08:32:04 PM »
I've absolutely no interest in either the case or looking sensitive.
Stop commenting on it then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2881 on: August 11, 2020, 08:34:45 PM »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2882 on: August 11, 2020, 08:36:31 PM »
No.
Suit yourself.  Keep on commenting about a case you have no interest in
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:56:51 PM by G-Unit »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2883 on: August 12, 2020, 08:34:32 AM »
I've absolutely no interest in either the case or looking sensitive.
I beg to differ.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2884 on: August 12, 2020, 07:38:51 PM »
Despite the Google translation ... I found the following interesting.

Maddie: Sampaio criticizes former PJ director
Writing with SM on July 25, 2008 at 08:40

Jorge Sampaio criticized the statements of the former director of the PJ regarding the filing of the Maddie case.
«What I find truly unusual, from the point of view of the institutions and the prestige that we have to defend before the foreigner, is that the former director of the PJ, Deputy Attorney General, comes to criticize the filing when he was managing this process and I assume that the defendant's constitution was not entirely unknown to him.

I find this an astonishing thing from the point of view of removing the carpet from fellow successors in office. There is no democracy to justify this, ”he said in an interview with Sic .

The former President of the Republic also said that it is important to defend Portuguese judicial institutions. «They are highly trained people, people who are not corrupt. You can be wrong because the process is heavy, but there are serious people in this », he said.

Sampaio also criticized the way the first days of the case were conducted with regard to relations with the media.
“I was surprised that in the first 20 days there was no public relations policy, which the Criminal Procedure Code does not prohibit, in the face of the delirium of outdoor cars, tabloids everywhere.
The difficulty of explaining the Portuguese system to the English system was not assumed and should have been. That emptiness, in my opinion, put the country's prestige in a very difficult situation ».

Regarding Gonçalo Amaral's book, the ex-President considers that
"if he has this thesis, or is just a thesis of his conjecture or has important factual data for the reopening of this instruction", then he must present them "and do not leave here an aroma of deviations, of apparently political connotations that are also serious for the country ».

"It is unusual that a man, who is certainly angry, for having been removed from the investigation" is not called to testify, he said.

IOL PortugalDiário recalls that the lawsuit about Maddie's disappearance was closed and that Kate and Gerry McCann, like Robert Murat, were no longer accused as of July 21. Maddie's parents have also announced that they will sue ex-PJ Gonçalo Amaral following the publication of the book «Maddie: Verdade da Mentira».
This text was written under the new Orthographic Agreement
https://www.lux.iol.pt/politica/goncalo-amaral/maddie-sampaio-critica-ex-director-da-pj
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2885 on: August 16, 2020, 08:16:35 PM »
Judite de Sousa: Gonçalo, explain me one issue. In your point of view, what are the reasons that led the National Judiciary Police Directorate to send to Oporto the Maddie McCann case?
Gonçalo Amaral: The reasons? They were justified by Dr. Pedro do Carmo, because of the distance, because of the geographical distance, the distance in terms of people, but in terms of competence...

JS: And what do those reasons tell you?
GA: In Lisbon, for example the former DCCB7, the current National Unit Against Terrorism have much more experienced people - I'm not talking about competence - but much more experienced people in the area of abductions, kidnappings, disappearances and so on, than Oporto has. Oporto only has...

JS: So, you don't understand that decision?
GA: My colleague, that I know very well, Dr. H ...  ...  ...        Translation by Morais

Amaral seems to think that Lisbon would be better disposed to conducting the re-opened investigation into Madeleine McCann's case than Oporto because they have more experience in ~ "abductions" and ~ "kidnappings".

There you are, then 🙃
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2886 on: August 16, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
Judite de Sousa: Gonçalo, explain me one issue. In your point of view, what are the reasons that led the National Judiciary Police Directorate to send to Oporto the Maddie McCann case?
Gonçalo Amaral: The reasons? They were justified by Dr. Pedro do Carmo, because of the distance, because of the geographical distance, the distance in terms of people, but in terms of competence...

JS: And what do those reasons tell you?
GA: In Lisbon, for example the former DCCB7, the current National Unit Against Terrorism have much more experienced people - I'm not talking about competence - but much more experienced people in the area of abductions, kidnappings, disappearances and so on, than Oporto has. Oporto only has...

JS: So, you don't understand that decision?
GA: My colleague, that I know very well, Dr. H ...  ...  ...        Translation by Morais

Amaral seems to think that Lisbon would be better disposed to conducting the re-opened investigation into Madeleine McCann's case than Oporto because they have more experience in ~ "abductions" and ~ "kidnappings".

There you are, then 🙃

Were they talking about the team which reviewed the case before it was reopened?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:00:22 AM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2887 on: August 17, 2020, 08:21:14 AM »
As a coordinator I imagine his job was to organise from his desk, rather than to wander around looking at things. Even so, he accompanied Encarnacao to PdL on the morning of May 4th.

How could amaral and his taem make any progress when he believed that dog alerts proved maddie died in the apartment. This is  a massive error of understanding which proves incompetence.

The present German and SY quite rightly are prepared to ignore the alerts. If maddie was the victim of a stranger abduction her body would have been removed immediately with no time for cadaver odour to develop
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 08:26:48 AM by Davel »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2888 on: August 17, 2020, 09:42:02 AM »
i just wanted to   say it is  40 years ago today since azaria chamberlian  was  taken by a  dingo the australian NT  police  totally messed  up  that  case     may  azaria  rest in peace   xx

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2889 on: August 17, 2020, 10:04:35 AM »
i just wanted to   say it is  40 years ago today since azaria chamberlian  was  taken by a  dingo the australian NT  police  totally messed  up  that  case     may  azaria  rest in peace   xx
A great reminder how miscarriages of justice can take place against innocent mothers by a less than competent judicial system, thanks for posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2890 on: August 17, 2020, 10:05:26 AM »
How could amaral and his taem make any progress when he believed that dog alerts proved maddie died in the apartment. This is  a massive error of understanding which proves incompetence.

The present German and SY quite rightly are prepared to ignore the alerts. If maddie was the victim of a stranger abduction her body would have been removed immediately with no time for cadaver odour to develop

It wasnt just dog alerts was it...there was a lot more circumst[ censored word]tarting with the conflicting statements.

Statements that were never backed up with proof it seems ....no reconstruction ect ect.

Its like what do you make of this.

The police who searched the house the McCanns were occupying, in particular their bedroom - the room where Gerald set up his office - report that the father and the mother are reacting very differently to the trouble that has befallen them.

Kate seems to be in mourning: numerous photos of Madeleine are pinned to the wall or placed on her bedside table. Spaced between them - as though watching over the child's soul - a representation of a saint, a crucifix or a rosary can be seen. A bookmark bearing the effigy of a saint is slipped into a copy of the Bible, opening on the second book of Samuel, chapter XII, where the following verses can be read:

"[13] "I have sinned against the Lord," David said.
Nathan replied, "The Lord forgives you; you will not die. [14] But because you have shown such contempt for the Lord in doing this, your child will die." [15] Then Nathan went home.
The Lord caused the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David to become very ill.
[16] David prayed to God that the child would get well. He refused to eat anything and every night he went into his room and spent the night lying on the floor. [17] His court officials went to him and tried to make him get up, but he refused and would not eat anything with them. [18] A week later the child died, and David's officials were afraid to tell him the news. They said, "While the child was living, David wouldn't answer us when we spoke to him. How can we tell him that his child is dead? He might do himself some harm!"
[19] When David noticed them whispering to each other, he realized that the child had died. So he asked them, "Is the child dead?"
"Yes, he is," they answered.
[20] David got up from the floor, had a bath, combed his hair, and changed his clothes. Then he went and worshiped in the house of the Lord. When he returned to the palace, he asked for food and ate it as soon as it was served. [21] "We don't understand this," his officials said to him. "While the child was alive, you wept for him and would not eat; but as soon as he died, you got up and ate!"
[22] "Yes," David answered, "I did fast and weep while he was still alive. I thought that the Lord might be merciful to me and not let the child die. [23] But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Could I bring the child back to life? I will someday go to where he is, but he can never come back to me."
[24] Then David comforted his wife, Bathsheba. He had intercourse with her, and she bore a son, whom David named Solomon. The Lord loved the boy [25] and commanded the Prophet Nathan to name the boy Jedidiah, because the Lord loved him."1

For David life had to go on.

In contrast, in the part of the room occupied by Gerald, the walls are bare, cold, no photos of his daughter. It's here that he administers the Madeleine Fund, organises his very busy agenda and writes his blog. His current reading material - The Interpretation of Murder, by Jed Rubenfeld, Spirit Messenger, by Gordon Smith, It's Not About The Bike: My Journey Back To Life, by Lance Armstrong, - leaves nothing at all to the imagination about the drama the family is living through. With amazement the police officers discover a series of books and manuals exclusively intended for police services and government agencies.

- Missing and Abducted Children: A Law-Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;

- Training Courses, CEOP 9Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre);

- Making Every Child Matter...Everywhere, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).

Mark Harrison himself wonders how Gerald McCann could have obtained these books.

Notes:

1. I have used the Good News Bible for this passage.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2891 on: August 17, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »
A great reminder how miscarriages of justice can take place against innocent mothers by a less than competent judicial system, thanks for posting.

Yes there is one on tonight how the media ect set Christoper Jeffries up to look guilty ..when in fact he wasn't.

Yet at the time it seems the public because of brainwashing believed he was.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2892 on: August 17, 2020, 11:34:50 AM »
It wasnt just dog alerts was it...there was a lot more circumst[ censored word]tarting with the conflicting statements.

Statements that were never backed up with proof it seems ....no reconstruction ect ect.

Its like what do you make of this.

The police who searched the house the McCanns were occupying, in particular their bedroom - the room where Gerald set up his office - report that the father and the mother are reacting very differently to the trouble that has befallen them.

Kate seems to be in mourning: numerous photos of Madeleine are pinned to the wall or placed on her bedside table. Spaced between them - as though watching over the child's soul - a representation of a saint, a crucifix or a rosary can be seen. A bookmark bearing the effigy of a saint is slipped into a copy of the Bible, opening on the second book of Samuel, chapter XII, where the following verses can be read:

"[13] "I have sinned against the Lord," David said.
Nathan replied, "The Lord forgives you; you will not die. [14] But because you have shown such contempt for the Lord in doing this, your child will die." [15] Then Nathan went home.
The Lord caused the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David to become very ill.
[16] David prayed to God that the child would get well. He refused to eat anything and every night he went into his room and spent the night lying on the floor. [17] His court officials went to him and tried to make him get up, but he refused and would not eat anything with them. [18] A week later the child died, and David's officials were afraid to tell him the news. They said, "While the child was living, David wouldn't answer us when we spoke to him. How can we tell him that his child is dead? He might do himself some harm!"
[19] When David noticed them whispering to each other, he realized that the child had died. So he asked them, "Is the child dead?"
"Yes, he is," they answered.
[20] David got up from the floor, had a bath, combed his hair, and changed his clothes. Then he went and worshiped in the house of the Lord. When he returned to the palace, he asked for food and ate it as soon as it was served. [21] "We don't understand this," his officials said to him. "While the child was alive, you wept for him and would not eat; but as soon as he died, you got up and ate!"
[22] "Yes," David answered, "I did fast and weep while he was still alive. I thought that the Lord might be merciful to me and not let the child die. [23] But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Could I bring the child back to life? I will someday go to where he is, but he can never come back to me."
[24] Then David comforted his wife, Bathsheba. He had intercourse with her, and she bore a son, whom David named Solomon. The Lord loved the boy [25] and commanded the Prophet Nathan to name the boy Jedidiah, because the Lord loved him."1

For David life had to go on.

In contrast, in the part of the room occupied by Gerald, the walls are bare, cold, no photos of his daughter. It's here that he administers the Madeleine Fund, organises his very busy agenda and writes his blog. His current reading material - The Interpretation of Murder, by Jed Rubenfeld, Spirit Messenger, by Gordon Smith, It's Not About The Bike: My Journey Back To Life, by Lance Armstrong, - leaves nothing at all to the imagination about the drama the family is living through. With amazement the police officers discover a series of books and manuals exclusively intended for police services and government agencies.

- Missing and Abducted Children: A Law-Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;

- Training Courses, CEOP 9Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre);

- Making Every Child Matter...Everywhere, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).

Mark Harrison himself wonders how Gerald McCann could have obtained these books.

Notes:

1. I have used the Good News Bible for this passage.

Almeida testified the main evidence was the dog alerts.

Inconsistencies in statements...the poor way the statements were recorded..
The rest is total codswallop..Gerry's hands on..would want professional information..cite for the comment by Harrison

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2893 on: August 17, 2020, 11:39:05 AM »
Yes there is one on tonight how the media ect set Christoper Jeffries up to look guilty ..when in fact he wasn't.

I think it's sceptics who have been brainwashed...in all cases it's important to look at the evidence..quotes from the Bible are not evidence..lol

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2894 on: August 17, 2020, 01:16:35 PM »

Christopher Jeffries was treated much the same way as the McCanns were by the British media, and both he and Gerry were active campaigners for Hacked Off as a result - thanks for that reminder as well.