Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408253 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3000 on: August 19, 2020, 12:53:12 PM »
There he goes again blaming the McCann's,  what about his own officers with fag ash and dog hair?   What about the woman looking for fingerprints with no gloves?   As for him saying it could have been deliberate,   that is just a nasty comment to cover up his useless investigation.

IYO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3001 on: August 19, 2020, 01:07:20 PM »
That is in your opinion ..at the moment the book stands to be legal.

Although if printed in the UK...The mccs warned them they would be sued.

As you know in the UK the UK media etc are gagged

The same as any tv show they Appeared on had pre-set questions to ask them.

Seemed the fund money came in really handy they had lawyers I believe to cover everything.

You seem to believe everything the convicted liar says. You and others may have  a massive shock coming to you....i wonder how you will expalin it.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3002 on: August 19, 2020, 01:15:38 PM »
You are mistaken when you accuse the McCanns of appropriating money from Madeleine's fund.

Madeleine fund ‘not for legal fees’  Wednesday 12 Sep 2007

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann will not seek to use money raised for the fund to find her to pay for their legal defence, a spokesman said.

Kate and Gerry McCann have appointed top lawyers in Portugal and Britain after being named as formal suspects in their daughter’s disappearance.
Speaking from the McCanns’ home village of Rothley in Leicestershire, family spokesman David Hughes said: “They have decided not to seek to use those funds for their legal support.”

Donations totalling £1,036,104.17 have so far been received for Madeleine’s Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned, according to the official campaign website. The fund – which for legal reasons is not a charity – has four objectives, one of which is “to provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine’s family”.

There was controversy about whether or not Mr and Mrs McCann would use money from the fund to pay their legal costs after it became clear police suspected them of involvement in her disappearance.

The board of the fund later met to discuss the issue.
Director Esther McVey, who chaired the meeting, said the board would be legally entitled to pay the fees but had decided not to.
She said: “The board has been advised that the payment of Gerry and Kate’s legal defence costs would be legally permissible, subject to conditions about repayment in the event of guilty convictions.
“The fund’s directors realise there is not only a legal answer but recognise too the spirit which underlies the generous donations to Madeleine’s fund which it is the directors’ responsibility to steer.

“For this reason the fund’s directors have decided not to pay for Gerry and Kate’s legal defence costs.

We stress that Gerry and Kate have not asked for those costs to be paid.”

https://metro.co.uk/2007/09/12/madeleine-fund-not-for-legal-fees-107833/

That was in 2007..what they should do and what they did do is two different things

TThe fund money was at the mccs disposal to spend on what they whish .starting with paying there morgage.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3003 on: August 19, 2020, 01:59:22 PM »
That was in 2007..what they should do and what they did do is two different things

TThe fund money was at the mccs disposal to spend on what they whish .starting with paying there morgage.

Yes ... indeed it was in 2007 just after the McCanns were made arguidos and needed to hire legal advice.

Kate wrote a best selling book the proceeds of which were paid directly into Madeleine's Fund which was set up to look for her daughter. 

What did Amaral do with the proceeds of his best seller ... nothing constructive I think, unless it was to reimburse his creditors ~ among whom were the Portuguese Tax Authorities.

Two mortgage payments were made (and repaid) while Kate and Gerry were in Portugal for five months and on unpaid leave from their work.  Perhaps it would have suited you better for the family to end up homeless as well as bereft by the loss of their little girl.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3004 on: August 19, 2020, 02:14:03 PM »
You seem to believe everything the convicted liar says. You and others may have  a massive shock coming to you....i wonder how you will expalin it.

You seem to know more than anyone else.

I cant believe you don't think that goes on in the Met...the only difference it seems is here they don't get held responsible for there actions.

Look at Hillsborough for just one of many.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3005 on: August 19, 2020, 02:16:22 PM »
Yes ... indeed it was in 2007 just after the McCanns were made arguidos and needed to hire legal advice.

Kate wrote a best selling book the proceeds of which were paid directly into Madeleine's Fund which was set up to look for her daughter. 

What did Amaral do with the proceeds of his best seller ... nothing constructive I think, unless it was to reimburse his creditors ~ among whom were the Portuguese Tax Authorities.

Two mortgage payments were made (and repaid) while Kate and Gerry were in Portugal for five months and on unpaid leave from their work.  Perhaps it would have suited you better for the family to end up homeless as well as bereft by the loss of their little girl.

"To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family."

http://findmadeleine.com/about_the_campaign/index.html

Nicely vague there.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 02:18:48 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3006 on: August 19, 2020, 02:16:47 PM »

I cant believe you don't think that goes on in the Met...the only difference it seems is here they don't get held responsible for there actions.

Look at Amaral's best chum Cristovao ... another one of many.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3007 on: August 19, 2020, 02:17:13 PM »

How would they end up homeless ......when they had the fund at there disposal.

Anything else is what they brought on themselves.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3008 on: August 19, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »
Look at Amaral's best chum Cristovao ... another one of many.

What about all the inconsistencies in the mccs and tapas 7 statements.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3009 on: August 19, 2020, 02:29:47 PM »
How would they end up homeless ......when they had the fund at there disposal.

Anything else is what they brought on themselves.

The fund was not at their disposal ... it was bound by firm regulations and every postage stamp and paperclip bought was scrutinised annually by Enid O’Dowd ... so no room for manoeuvre there.

It is noticeable that the first reference to what became the 'fraudulent' fund came from Amaral a man whose own brother had to sue for money owed to him by Amaral who had defrauded him.

Amaral's brother won his case by the way.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3010 on: August 19, 2020, 02:35:56 PM »
The fund was not at their disposal ... it was bound by firm regulations and every postage stamp and paperclip bought was scrutinised annually by Enid O’Dowd ... so no room for manoeuvre there.

It is noticeable that the first reference to what became the 'fraudulent' fund came from Amaral a man whose own brother had to sue for money owed to him by Amaral who had defrauded him.

Amaral's brother won his case by the way.

Well seems your another one who think our police forces are as white as driven snow lol

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3011 on: August 19, 2020, 02:38:36 PM »
"To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family."

http://findmadeleine.com/about_the_campaign/index.html

Nicely vague there.

That objective of the Fund ended in December 2011.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3012 on: August 19, 2020, 02:46:26 PM »

What about them?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3013 on: August 19, 2020, 02:52:30 PM »

What about them....what caused them..I think the fact that they were not written down in English is a major problem ..this fact was raised by the PJ after Amaral was sacked from the investigation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3014 on: August 19, 2020, 02:54:39 PM »

You get so much wrong ..there are lying policemen in every country...I don't try and make excuses for them as you do