Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408175 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3060 on: August 20, 2020, 12:03:50 PM »
You should be able to work that out for yourself...it's quite logical perhaps some don't realise

I find your 'logic' very difficult to follow. It seems so illogical.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3061 on: August 20, 2020, 12:07:41 PM »
I find your 'logic' very difficult to follow. It seems so illogical.

In what way... Whether Cipriano murdered her daughter is opinion..not fact...
Until it's proven beyond all doubt...which it hasn't been...her guilt remains opinion
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:11:34 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3062 on: August 20, 2020, 12:12:23 PM »
Leonore Cipriano was tortured in police custody.

A Portuguese court said so.

Amaral was convicted of covering up her torture.

I think it possible that members don't fully appreciate how badly condoning torture reflects on them.  A group of men laying into a defenceless blindfolded woman (bag over her head} and beating her until she required hospitalisation is not an edifying thing to support or defend. In my opinion.

Or a shambles of a women who was convicted of  one of the most abhorrent crimes, changed her story more regularly than most of us change our mind and had time added to her sentence for lying. Who quite possibly was beaten by her fellow inmates who, strangely enough, don’t like child killers.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3063 on: August 20, 2020, 12:15:03 PM »
Or a shambles of a women who was convicted of  one of the most abhorrent crimes, changed her story more regularly than most of us change our mind and had time added to her sentence for lying. Who quite possibly was beaten by her fellow inmates who, strangely enough, don’t like child killers.

If the PJ had claimed she was beaten by other prisoners your claim might have some truth.
The PJ said her injuries happened when she fell down the stairs in their presence. That places them present when the injuries happened. I think it's quite possible she's innocent

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3064 on: August 20, 2020, 12:20:13 PM »
Until it's proven beyond all doubt...which it hasn't been...her guilt remains opinion

So you don’t think Huntley is guilty ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3065 on: August 20, 2020, 12:22:42 PM »
So you don’t think Huntley is guilty ?

Based on the evidence yes...

Barry George was found guilty at his trial...that doesn't make him guilty

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3066 on: August 20, 2020, 12:36:51 PM »
Based on the evidence yes...

Barry George was found guilty at his trial...that doesn't make him guilty

And his conviction was quashed on appeal.

How many appeals has the Cipriano woman had ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3067 on: August 20, 2020, 12:42:13 PM »
And his conviction was quashed on appeal.

How many appeals has the Cipriano woman had ?
This has been discussed at length... anymore is pointless...it's all on the other board..
It seems most Portuguese think she's innocent

Offline The General

« Reply #3068 on: August 20, 2020, 12:48:20 PM »
This has been discussed at length... anymore is pointless...it's all on the other board..
Another Trumpesque brag.
Having read the whole sordid Correia affair, it's pretty unequivocal that a. she did it, b. she admitted it in the presence of her lawyer (Celia Costa), c. she fabricated the whole torture nonsense (Calado requesting paperwork be manipulated).
So yes, let's move on.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3069 on: August 20, 2020, 12:50:52 PM »
Another Trumpesque brag.
Having read the whole sordid Correia affair, it's pretty unequivocal that a. she did it, b. she admitted it in the presence of her lawyer (Celia Costa), c. she fabricated the whole torture nonsense (Calado requesting paperwork be manipulated).
So yes, let's move on.
I think your post is complete codswallop...no admission in front of her lawyer.... torture by PJ proved....but yes let's move on

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3070 on: August 20, 2020, 12:51:27 PM »

She's a liar and a perjurer and assisted a felon after a crime, anything more is doubtful.  Both she and her brother ultimately admitted that he did it.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3071 on: August 20, 2020, 12:53:54 PM »
She's a liar and a perjurer and assisted a felon after a crime, anything more is doubtful.  Both she and her brother ultimately admitted that he did it.
I don't think she did..but it's all off topic...and already been discussed at length

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3072 on: August 20, 2020, 01:09:34 PM »

So is any conviction. In law she's guilty, just like any other convicted criminal. That's a fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3073 on: August 20, 2020, 01:10:25 PM »
I think your post is complete codswallop...no admission in front of her lawyer.... torture by PJ proved....but yes let's move on

Her lawyer, the one before Grade, was present at the questioning that elicited her confession but said nothing about torture.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3074 on: August 20, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »
Her lawyer, the one before Grade, was present at the questioning that elicited her confession but said nothing about torture.

I have yet to see any definitive proof of this.  So a Cite would be useful.