Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408282 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3225 on: August 22, 2020, 02:57:45 PM »
Doesnt alter the fact the mccs could still be involved IMO.

- To go back to our conclusions, I am convinced that those who would like to refute them would have a hard time doing so.  LOL

- That's certain, since they rest on the facts, the clues and the concrete evidence.  LOL

A DISAPPEARANCE, A WINDOW AND A BODY

It is now important to present a summary of this case, based on our deductions: reject what is false, throw out what we can't show with sufficient certainty and validate that which can be proven.

1. The theory of abduction was defended from the start by Maddie's parents.

2. In their group, only the McCanns state that they saw the bedroom window open. The others cannot confirm it since they arrived at the apartment after the alert was raised.

3. The only person to have seen that window open with the shutters raised is Amy, one of the play workers from the children's centre of the Ocean Club. She made that observation at around 10.20/1030pm, which means well after the alert - which doesn't exclude that the window could have been closed at the time of the criminal act.

4. The witness statements raise a great number of inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions. Jane Tanner's witness statement in favour of the theory of abduction is probably false: little by little it has lost all credibility because of successive modifications introduced by Jane, modifications that have ended up invalidating it.

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found. LOL

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

The reoprt is laughable

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3226 on: August 22, 2020, 03:13:48 PM »
The reoprt is laughable

So is the McCann's story of abduction.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3227 on: August 22, 2020, 03:17:29 PM »
  That isnt what the investigators think and that's what's important

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3228 on: August 22, 2020, 04:34:11 PM »
  That isnt what the investigators think and that's what's important

Well kmcc wasnt bothered what the investigation thought ..when not answering the questions.

You think it all BS lol ....but it isnt.

The book was scrutinized by the mcs Lawyer I D...nothing was found to be libel. thats why he won.

The mccs were not cleared of any involvement.

You can go round in circles defending the mccs it seems too me like an obsession ..or ulteriour motive.

Plus its only a biased opinion whatever is posted. regarding mccs

I believe your credibility went down a bit IMO when you were cheering on what seemed to be a troll one here.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3229 on: August 22, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
Well kmcc wasnt bothered what the investigation thought ..when not answering the questions.

The book was scrutinized by the mcs Lawyer I D...nothing was found to be libel. thats why he won.

You can go round in circles defending the mccs it seems too me like an obsession ..or ulteriour motive.

I believe your credibility went down a bit IMO when you were cheering on what seemed to be a troll one here.

I know the point I raised is provable BS...it also proves the PJ were inept and accusing the Mccanns based on false information...none of that is opinion..its all fact

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3230 on: August 22, 2020, 05:02:29 PM »
Doesnt alter the fact the mccs could still be involved IMO.

- To go back to our conclusions, I am convinced that those who would like to refute them would have a hard time doing so.

- That's certain, since they rest on the facts, the clues and the concrete evidence.

A DISAPPEARANCE, A WINDOW AND A BODY

It is now important to present a summary of this case, based on our deductions: reject what is false, throw out what we can't show with sufficient certainty and validate that which can be proven.

1. The theory of abduction was defended from the start by Maddie's parents.

2. In their group, only the McCanns state that they saw the bedroom window open. The others cannot confirm it since they arrived at the apartment after the alert was raised.

3. The only person to have seen that window open with the shutters raised is Amy, one of the play workers from the children's centre of the Ocean Club. She made that observation at around 10.20/1030pm, which means well after the alert - which doesn't exclude that the window could have been closed at the time of the criminal act.

4. The witness statements raise a great number of inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions. Jane Tanner's witness statement in favour of the theory of abduction is probably false: little by little it has lost all credibility because of successive modifications introduced by Jane, modifications that have ended up invalidating it.

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

You obviously think the word of a convicted perjurer (Amaral) and a convicted torturer (Tavares de Almeida) have some relevance particularly as all their conclusions were overturned in the Policia Judiciaria final report.

In fact Almeida based his conclusions as did Amaral on very flawed opinion ...
Snip
Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida said he believed Madeleine died in her family's apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on the day she went missing in May 2007.

He told the court the main evidence for this was the findings of British police sniffer dogs sent to Portugal to examine the flat.

The McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte, challenged this claim, arguing the sniffer dog results did not constitute proof.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-faked-abduction-senior-policeman-claims-1992972
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3231 on: August 22, 2020, 05:07:24 PM »

Is there any chance you might consider toning your language down a bit when posting and also to pretend you have a modicum of respect for fellow members when posting.
Good manners cost nothing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3232 on: August 22, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
Which bits of the story do you laugh at and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3233 on: August 23, 2020, 08:34:32 AM »
Is there any chance you might consider toning your language down a bit when posting and also to pretend you have a modicum of respect for fellow members when posting.
Good manners cost nothing.

Oh dear seems I have hit a raw nerve somewhere with you.

Your a poster Im a poster=... dont you tell me what to do.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3234 on: August 23, 2020, 08:37:07 AM »
I know the point I raised is provable BS...it also proves the PJ were inept and accusing the Mccanns based on false information...none of that is opinion..its all fact

Prove it then

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3235 on: August 23, 2020, 08:39:52 AM »
Prove it then

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

that statement is false...there is absolutely no confirmation of a body in 5a

Almeida's interim report and it's conclusions are based on a falsehood

Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida said he believed Madeleine died in her family's apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on the day she went missing in May 2007.

He told the court the main evidence for this was the findings of British police sniffer dogs sent to Portugal to examine the flat.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 08:50:12 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #3236 on: August 23, 2020, 08:54:04 AM »

that statement is false...there is absolutely no confirmation of a body in 5a

Almeida's interim report and it's conclusions are based on a falsehood

From the Judgement against Amaral which he went onto successfully appeal against.

PROVED FACTS

Taking into account the matter considered undisputed in the selection of facts and the decision handed down in due course after producing the matter of evidence and discussing the case, the following facts are demonstrated :]/b]

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3237 on: August 23, 2020, 08:57:02 AM »
From the Judgement against Amaral which he went onto successfully appeal against.

PROVED FACTS

Taking into account the matter considered undisputed in the selection of facts and the decision handed down in due course after producing the matter of evidence and discussing the case, the following facts are demonstrated :]/b]

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

FGS, roll eyes.  We have established that there are true facts and there are legal facts.  Legal facts are not necessarily true facts.  Innit.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #3238 on: August 23, 2020, 08:58:35 AM »
FGS, roll eyes.

Could be Wolters hard evidence the girl is dead.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3239 on: August 23, 2020, 08:58:47 AM »

PROVED FACTS

Are you saying that a body was confirmed by the dogs in 5a...it wasnt fact. it seems the PJ and the whole justice system made a complete cock up of the investigation