Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408745 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3300 on: August 24, 2020, 01:09:30 PM »
that isnt really importance...on paper its  a portuguese investigation....the portuguese dont seem to be doing anything

Neither do SY

Offline Lace

« Reply #3301 on: August 24, 2020, 01:17:17 PM »
They're just lacking in evidence it actually happened.

No big deal I'm sure, waste another £12 million of tax payers money on it,  something might come up.

How do you know what the money has been spent on?   OG said they wouldn't be giving a running commentary,  so how would you or I know anything?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3302 on: August 24, 2020, 01:17:35 PM »
No theres only one investigation ..Portugal with support from Uk and Germany....From what I understand after the rape trial all three forces  have jurisdiction.

I don't think there can be the slightest doubt about co-operation between these three police forces and who knows what other agencies may be involved.  In my opinion they are acting as far as is possible as one on Madeleine's investigation.

The only fly in the ointment appears to be Amaral's less than helpful recent interjections ... but at least he now seems to be keeping quiet for the time being.  I wonder if it is slowly dawning on him that the comparisons between the path in which he directed his investigation is being compared with a far more realistic one being followed now.  But which was there in the files right from the beginning in one of the first pieces of real evidence recorded and therefore one of the first pieces of evidence Amaral's investigation ignored.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3303 on: August 24, 2020, 01:20:47 PM »
Because I find those espousing it unconvincing.
That's a very unconvincing reason.  IMO.  How about putting personalities and your own personal prejudices to one side and then tell me why abduction is not a very convincing theory. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #3304 on: August 24, 2020, 01:22:01 PM »
Neither do SY

The Police don't tell the public what they are doing.   Do you think they are going to say what their next move is?  Amaral was out of order giving away information about CB last year.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3305 on: August 24, 2020, 01:24:34 PM »
We are asked to believe this was an pre planned abduction, with watchers & get away drivers, who meticulously planned their operation with their insider knowledge, like that elusive note in reception.

I very much doubt an organised criminal is going to be hanging around the apartment shedding their dna all over Maddie's bed clothes.

Yet it has been said CB had a friend working at the Ocean club who tipped him off as to which apartment to burgle.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3306 on: August 24, 2020, 01:25:05 PM »
The Police don't tell the public what they are doing.   Do you think they are going to say what their next move is?  Amaral was out of order giving away information about CB last year.

Why

Offline Lace

« Reply #3307 on: August 24, 2020, 01:26:53 PM »
Why

Obviously because OG were trying to keep the investigation secret,  that is the usual procedure.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3308 on: August 24, 2020, 01:56:35 PM »
Obviously because OG were trying to keep the investigation secret,  that is the usual procedure.

Obviously because OG were trying to keep the investigation secret,

Lol
No thats only your opinion ...its a fact the germans wasnt trying to keep it a secret

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3309 on: August 24, 2020, 02:02:48 PM »

Obviously because OG were trying to keep the investigation secret,

Lol
No thats only your opinion ...its a fact the germans wasnt trying to keep it a secret

Only when Brueckner's cover was blown prematurely.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3310 on: August 24, 2020, 02:16:00 PM »
Only when Brueckner's cover was blown prematurely.

This is obviously why the Germans will not share the evidence they have. ..too many big mouths in Portugal

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3311 on: August 24, 2020, 02:22:02 PM »
This is obviously why the Germans will not share the evidence they have. ..too many big mouths in Portugal

Or your grasping at straws ...seems they have what they want so probably thats the end of that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3312 on: August 24, 2020, 02:53:03 PM »
Or your grasping at straws ...seems they have what they want so probably thats the end of that.

It's quite possible CB will be charged in the coming months.....a lot of questions will then be answerred

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3313 on: August 24, 2020, 04:59:01 PM »
It's quite possible CB will be charged in the coming months.....a lot of questions will then be answerred

Possible......its more possible that he wont.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3314 on: August 24, 2020, 05:17:34 PM »
Possible......its more possible that he wont.

Why is it more possible he won't?   You don't know what the German police have in connection with him but already you want him to get off,  weird.