Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408196 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3315 on: August 25, 2020, 01:28:43 PM »
Why is it more possible he won't?   You don't know what the German police have in connection with him but already you want him to get off,  weird.

Why are you being so silly....you dont know what the Germans have either.

As for wanting him to get off ...that is you twisting things unless you can prove i said that...

I know didn't.......its what you posted that is weird

Offline Lace

« Reply #3316 on: August 25, 2020, 01:39:28 PM »

Why are you being so silly....you dont know what the Germans have either.

As for wanting him to get off ...that is you twisting things unless you can prove i said that...

I know didn't.......its what you posted that is weird

You can't deny that you said most probably he wouldn't be charged.   Why would you think that?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3317 on: August 25, 2020, 02:06:45 PM »
I think the topic was 'Goncalo Amaral' folks.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #3318 on: August 25, 2020, 06:15:41 PM »
This is obviously why the Germans will not share the evidence they have. ..too many big mouths in Portugal
Do they also class SY in the same vein?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3319 on: August 25, 2020, 06:32:32 PM »
Do they also class SY in the same vein?

It's my opinion they may well have told SY and the MCCanns

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3320 on: August 27, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
You can't deny that you said most probably he wouldn't be charged.   Why would you think that?

So how is most probably won't be charged a meaning for I hope he gets off that's you twisting it.

Why I think he wont be charged

Because to me he obviously isn't involved...

They are desperately trying to link CB to Maddie....there is nothing it seems credable to do that.

It looks more like GA was right when he said a scape got is going to be used.

Well seems this goat escaped....because nothing there to link him to Maddie or he is the abductor.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3321 on: August 27, 2020, 09:56:21 AM »
So how is most probably won't be charged a meaning for I hope he gets off that's you twisting it.

Why I think he wont be charged

Because to me he obviously isn't involved...

They are desperately trying to link CB to Maddie....there is nothing it seems credable to do that.

It looks more like GA was right when he said a scape got is going to be used.

Well seems this goat escaped....because nothing there to link him to Maddie or he is the abductor.

How do you know he's not involved...I don't know for certain but I think it's quite possible...so how do you know he's not involved
What rules him out
What proves his innocence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3322 on: August 27, 2020, 10:07:19 AM »
How do you know he's not involved...I don't know for certain but I think it's quite possible...so how do you know he's not involved
What rules him out
Does he have an alibi for the night Madeleine went missing?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3323 on: August 27, 2020, 10:23:54 AM »

Thats areally excellent question rob...top of the class...and something I have considered.

He could simply say who he was with on the evening of 3rd may and all this suspicion would be cleared up...simple.

It's that easy to clear his name and prove his innocence...but his lawyer said he will refuse to answer any questions...makes you think doesn't it

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3324 on: August 27, 2020, 10:27:19 AM »
What rules him out

Oh come on ...we are talking about CB ...the keystone pedo.

Why do you think suddenly he commits the absolute perfect crime.

If he had been stupid enough to use his own phone to ping...there would have been more evidence in 5a.

There wasn't ..0... ziltch. absolutely nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3325 on: August 27, 2020, 10:40:19 AM »
Oh come on ...we are talking about CB ...the keystone pedo.

Why do you think suddenly he commits the absolute perfect crime.

If he had been stupid enough to use his own phone to ping...there would have been more evidence in 5a.

There wasn't ..0... ziltch. absolutely nothing.

he didnt commit the perfect crime....it wa sjust the PJ were useless...like the rape he got away with until the germans got involved...looks like the same thing happening again to me.

the germans have shown they are capable with the rape conviction

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3326 on: August 27, 2020, 10:42:16 AM »
Thats areally excellent question rob...top of the class...and something I have considered.

He could simply say who he was with on the evening of 3rd may and all this suspicion would be cleared up...simple.

It's that easy to clear his name and prove his innocence...but his lawyer said he will refuse to answer any questions...makes you think doesn't it

He won’t answer any questions.....what like Kate ? Yes it does make you think.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3327 on: August 27, 2020, 10:49:22 AM »
he didnt commit the perfect crime....it wa sjust the PJ were useless...like the rape he got away with until the germans got involved...looks like the same thing happening again to me.

the germans have shown they are capable with the rape conviction

Nothing was found in 5a apart from kmccs fingerprints on a window seems no one saw open.

Very few commit a perfect crime..certainly not the likes of CB

Little has been said in the British press about Amaral’s latest comments.

Nothing has been reported on his insistence that the kidnap theory is “the one where the least evidence actually exists”.

Focus in the mainstream now is that despite the media brouhaha, charges may never be brought against Christian Brueckner – for the simple reason that nothing but circumstantial evidence links him to the disappearance from Praia da Luz 13 years ago of Madeleine McCann.

Brueckner’s lawyers meantime are pushing for their client’s release from jail where he has already served ⅔ of a drug sentence.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3328 on: August 27, 2020, 12:09:24 PM »

this si a really good post by Rob...so whats CBs reason for refusing to answer any questions...according to sceptics no innocent person refuses to

Offline The General

« Reply #3329 on: August 27, 2020, 12:11:21 PM »
this si a really good post by Rob...so whats CBs reason for refusing to answer any questions...according to sceptics no innocent person refuses to
He hasn't been asked any.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum