Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408585 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3420 on: September 14, 2020, 03:00:16 PM »
So is everything you post.

innocent people employ lawyers....where is the problem with that...just more sceptic mudslinging...patheteic imo

Offline The General

« Reply #3421 on: September 14, 2020, 03:28:32 PM »
innocent people employ lawyers....where is the problem with that...just more sceptic mudslinging...patheteic imo
A crack Extradition Lawyer?
Yeh, more supporter flannel, bluster and utterly transparent revisionism from the flim flam merchants.
Wake up and grab a bag.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3422 on: September 14, 2020, 03:30:42 PM »
A crack Extradition Lawyer?
Yeh, more supporter flannel, bluster and utterly transparent revisionism from the flim flam merchants.
Wake up and grab a bag.

You mean you can't see, why that was

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3423 on: September 14, 2020, 03:32:33 PM »
Change the record.

Oi not my fault you dont like my posts...I could say the same to u but I wont.

What I said was true..maddie would be here today if they had looked after them properly Fact

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3424 on: September 14, 2020, 03:35:49 PM »

No

IIRC GA said in his book they couldnt be imprisoned for concealing a body.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3425 on: September 14, 2020, 03:49:35 PM »

No

IIRC GA said in his book they couldnt be imprisoned for concealing a body.

Who cares what amaral said.  Convicted liar and his partner almeida convicted torturer

Offline The General

« Reply #3426 on: September 14, 2020, 03:56:15 PM »
Because they wanted clarification on the nuances of EU law pertaining to extradition, even prior to being named Arguidii.
I'd have been concentrating on physical searching*

*I don't know what I would have done in this unique situation, but I doubt I'd be reading up on EU law and playing tennis, or running around the hills, but not looking in them.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3427 on: September 14, 2020, 04:06:02 PM »
Who cares what amaral said.  Convicted liar and his partner almeida convicted torturer

It would mean being very gullible I believ to think this is not going on in police forces across the world

Take SY with hillsborough just one of many I believe. It shouldn't happen but it does UK police seeem to get away with it.

On Friday, three PJ officers were cleared of torture, but Amaral was convicted of falsifying documents and another officer, Nunes Cardoso, was convicted of falsifying evidence at the court in Faro, the Correio da manha newspaper reported.O

Offline The General

« Reply #3428 on: September 14, 2020, 04:08:02 PM »
It would mean being very gullible I believ to think this is not going on in police forces across the world

Take SY with hillsborough just one of many I believe. It shouldn't happen but it does UK police seeem to get away with it.

On Friday, three PJ officers were cleared of torture, but Amaral was convicted of falsifying documents and another officer, Nunes Cardoso, was convicted of falsifying evidence at the court in Faro, the Correio da manha newspaper reported.O

Ooooooh, falsifying documents. If that obscure law was adhered to nobody in Wolverhampton would get a mobile phone.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3429 on: September 14, 2020, 04:16:18 PM »

I condemn it wherever it goes on... You seem to think it's OK.. Almeida was convicted of torture....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3430 on: September 14, 2020, 04:17:23 PM »
Ooooooh, falsifying documents. If that obscure law was adhered to nobody in Wolverhampton would get a mobile phone.

Amaral was convicted of lying in court... Perjury

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3431 on: September 14, 2020, 04:18:43 PM »

Amaral was convicted  for lying in court.. Perjury..

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3432 on: September 14, 2020, 04:32:24 PM »
Amaral was convicted  for lying in court.. Perjury..

same as

t would mean being very gullible I believ to think this is not going on in police forces across the world

Take SY with hillsborough just one of many I believe. It shouldn't happen but it does UK police seeem to get away with it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3433 on: September 14, 2020, 05:02:48 PM »
same as

t would mean being very gullible I believ to think this is not going on in police forces across the world

Take SY with hillsborough just one of many I believe. It shouldn't happen but it does UK police seeem to get away with it
once again you want to dismiss amarals disgraceful criminal behaviour.......then we hve almeida , another member of the team convicted of torture....all the officers in the cipriano torture case got away with it

Offline The General

« Reply #3434 on: September 14, 2020, 05:18:09 PM »
once again you want to dismiss amarals disgraceful criminal behaviour.......then we hve almeida , another member of the team convicted of torture....all the officers in the cipriano torture case got away with it
Misdemeanours and high jinx, nothing more.
They get results, lawfully, old school rough and tumble.