Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408199 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3435 on: September 14, 2020, 05:50:25 PM »
Misdemeanours and high jinx, nothing more.
They get results, lawfully, old school rough and tumble.

And years ago some innocents were hanged as a result of your acceptance of " old school rough and tumble".
Shameful post.....in my opinion
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3436 on: September 14, 2020, 06:33:23 PM »
once again you want to dismiss amarals disgraceful criminal behaviour.......then we hve almeida , another member of the team convicted of torture....all the officers in the cipriano torture case got away with it

Just as it seems in UK and other countrys.....not right but doesnt mean he should be constantly vilified from you and others imo

Just becaise he had he bottle and speak out against the mccs with no fear......as others have.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3437 on: September 14, 2020, 06:54:07 PM »
Just as it seems in UK and other countrys.....not right but doesnt mean he should be constantly vilified from you and others imo

Just becaise he had he bottle and speak out against the mccs with no fear......as others have.

If you want to trust the word of a convicted liar...tahts up to you...I wouldnt. I shall continue to remind you everytime you quote the convicted liar...drunk driver who drove with his daughter in his car according to his wife. What would child protection say about that...or is that ok too

Offline The General

« Reply #3438 on: September 14, 2020, 06:58:47 PM »
And years ago some innocents were hanged as a result of your acceptance of " old school rough and tumble".
Shameful post.....in my opinion
You lived through the 'old days'. Good times; austere, yes, but getting a leathering off a copper was a rite of passage, so I'm told.
On the back of a quasi-dictatorship on the wane, I'm pretty sure what we would term dubious was probably commonplace. Some of those wrinkly old codgers (as Wogan called his band of miserable old gets) are probably still holding lofty positions.
.....and if you think my post is shameful, you should see some of the more risque stuff I post on the UK Militaria Collectors forum - some of the back and forth can get pretty near the knuckle, let me tell you. (and yes, I probably should b....r off back there - SHEEERZAYMMM).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #3439 on: September 14, 2020, 07:00:58 PM »
If you want to trust the word of a convicted liar...tahts up to you...I wouldnt. I shall continue to remind you everytime you quote the convicted liar...drunk driver who drove with his daughter in his car according to his wife. What would child protection say about that...or is that ok too
What about John McVicar? Look how he's reinvented himself with the right support.
All Amaral did was upset a couple of doctors from provincial suburb. Get a grip guys, at least he was actually looking for her.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3440 on: September 14, 2020, 07:18:21 PM »
What about John McVicar? Look how he's reinvented himself with the right support.
All Amaral did was upset a couple of doctors from provincial suburb. Get a grip guys, at least he was actually looking for her.

He wasn't looking for her... That's the point.  He misunderstood the evidence and then acted on his ignorance

Offline The General

« Reply #3441 on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »
He wasn't looking for her... That's the point.  He misunderstood the evidence and then acted on his ignorance
He was so confident he wrote a bestseller about it and put his **** on the block.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3442 on: September 14, 2020, 07:36:18 PM »
He was so confident he wrote a bestseller about it and put his **** on the block.

doesnt change the fact that the man tasked with finding what happened to maddie couldnt understand the evidence...thats a bit of  a failing if you're trying to solve  a case....

Offline The General

« Reply #3443 on: September 14, 2020, 07:45:51 PM »
doesnt change the fact that the man tasked with finding what happened to maddie couldnt understand the evidence...thats a bit of  a failing if you're trying to solve  a case....
In your opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3444 on: September 14, 2020, 07:48:14 PM »
In your opinion.

no its on record as  a matter of fact he misunderstood the evidence

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3445 on: September 14, 2020, 08:04:07 PM »
no its on record as  a matter of fact he misunderstood the evidence

Where is this record?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3446 on: September 14, 2020, 08:05:29 PM »
Where is this record?

from his own mouth

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3447 on: September 14, 2020, 08:30:02 PM »
from his own mouth

In your opinion then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3448 on: September 14, 2020, 08:36:49 PM »
In your opinion then.

not at all ..its factual...have you read his book

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3449 on: September 14, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
He was got rid of on what seems a minor technicality... first excuse. ...

You will never know how his theory would have turned out.

Taking about jobs all the mccs had to do was look after their children properly and keep them safe.

Of course I know just exactly how Amaral's theory turned out.  Most of the sentient world knows exactly how Amaral's theory turned out.  If you don't believe me, why don't you sit yourself down and read through the Policia Judiciaria Final Report which unpicked through the mistakes Amaral had made with the dogs and the forensics etc, and educate yourself.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....