Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408836 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3450 on: September 14, 2020, 08:51:55 PM »
What about John McVicar? Look how he's reinvented himself with the right support.
All Amaral did was upset a couple of doctors from provincial suburb. Get a grip guys, at least he was actually looking for her.
the pj wound down their search after a week, a pitiful effort imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3451 on: September 14, 2020, 10:06:51 PM »
not at all ..its factual...have you read his book

The one which, according to some, is full of lies, but according to the Portuguese Courts "The facts related to the criminal investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance that the defendant Goncalo Amaral refers in the book, in an interview with the newspaper Correio da Manha and in the documentary are mostly facts that occurred and are documented in this investigation"
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3452 on: September 14, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
The one which, according to some, is full of lies, but according to the Portuguese Courts "The facts related to the criminal investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance that the defendant Goncalo Amaral refers in the book, in an interview with the newspaper Correio da Manha and in the documentary are mostly facts that occurred and are documented in this investigation"
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

Of course they occurred 💫💫and therein lies the problem.  It is in my opinion a National disgrace for Portugal that they did occur.  I really cannot comprehend why you think this is a good thing considering that they stand as a record of sheer incompetent ineptitude when it comes to being a description of how the case of a missing child was mishandled.

I imagine if there was ever a masterclass in "how not to" ... Amaral's botched investigation must stand as the Gold Standard.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #3453 on: September 15, 2020, 01:12:12 AM »
IMO Amaral hasn't finished his vendetta against the McCanns.
Recent events have led to him producing deceptive images relating to suspect Christian B. on Portuguese TV & it has been reported that he also meet with CB's lawyer Fulscher last week.
I cannot help but think that his final twist of the knife will be to somehow prevent justice being served, by whatever means available, on the man who German police believe killed Madeleine McCann.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3454 on: September 15, 2020, 02:21:54 AM »
Recent events have led to him producing deceptive images relating to suspect Christian B. on Portuguese TV & it has been reported that he also meet with CB's lawyer Fulscher last week.
I cannot help but think that his final twist of the knife will be to somehow prevent justice being served, by whatever means available, on the man who German police believe killed Madeleine McCann.

I wonder why he is so vindictive?  There has to be a reason.

I have ideas, as I guess others have too, but I cannot write them on here.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3455 on: September 15, 2020, 09:31:42 AM »
I wonder why he is so vindictive?  There has to be a reason.

I have ideas, as I guess others have too, but I cannot write them on here.

I think on the surface it is and it isn't a mystery.

It is not a mystery because Madeleine became a lucrative meal ticket for Amaral from the minute her case was archived.  Just as he became a media personality and a celebrity on the same basis.
Madeleine represents a lot of money for Amaral.

In all of this he has been aided and abetted by sympathisers using unprecedented social media internet campaigns all of which are based on the same misinformation he has promoted assiduously for years.

Where the mystery comes in for me is that his fame and celebrity is all based on lies and misinterpretations.  All of which are easily proven to be lies again dating back to the archiving report and sometimes earlier but which are still allowed to be promoted by him in the Portuguese media to this day.

As well as being promoted relentlessly by Amaral's sympathisers using all media and internet outlets available to them, including this one.

"The truth is out there" folks and at the moment the Germans are actively pursuing it.  Which is why I find Amaral's machinations to throw a spanner into their works so intriguing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3456 on: September 15, 2020, 10:17:05 AM »
This is the sort of rubbish that showed amaral did not understand the evidence...from his book..

Eddie is always the first to be brought onto a site. Once he has discerned the odour that he knows so well, it's Keela's turn to go into action, on the lookout for the slightest whiff of blood. The simultaneous presence of the two elements in a given place - blood and cavaver odours - is taken to indicate that a body has been there and that it's probably there that the death occurred.

and this from the coordintor of the investigation...what absolute rubbish

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3457 on: September 15, 2020, 10:26:45 AM »
I think on the surface it is and it isn't a mystery.

It is not a mystery because Madeleine became a lucrative meal ticket for Amaral from the minute her case was archived.  Just as he became a media personality and a celebrity on the same basis.
Madeleine represents a lot of money for Amaral.

In all of this he has been aided and abetted by sympathisers using unprecedented social media internet campaigns all of which are based on the same misinformation he has promoted assiduously for years.

Where the mystery comes in for me is that his fame and celebrity is all based on lies and misinterpretations.  All of which are easily proven to be lies again dating back to the archiving report and sometimes earlier but which are still allowed to be promoted by him in the Portuguese media to this day.

As well as being promoted relentlessly by Amaral's sympathisers using all media and internet outlets available to them, including this one.

"The truth is out there" folks and at the moment the Germans are actively pursuing it.  Which is why I find Amaral's machinations to throw a spanner into their works so intriguing.

It is not a mystery because Madeleine became a lucrative meal ticket for Amaral

The mccs didnt do to bad paying the mortgage from the fund gives you an idea that they were not too well off.

Seems now they have never looked back.....they I ...believe had millions at there disposal.

Seems it was more important going after GA with fund money than looking for Maddie.

Oh yes kmcc forgives abductor.....but not GA IIRC she wants GA to feel misery and fear, yet not abductor.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3458 on: September 15, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »
Does no one have anything original or different to say anymore or must some like a dog returning to its own vomit repeat the same old nauseating mantras day in, day out forever and a day? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #3459 on: September 15, 2020, 11:36:38 AM »

And why should he do that?

Is it just the malice of a man that has been exposed and is now a beaten man; getting his own back

Or is he there some other reason?   What could it be?   He was the drugs cop after all, could it be something to do with that?

The mind boggles.

Offline The General

« Reply #3460 on: September 15, 2020, 11:42:58 AM »
And why should he do that?

Is it just the malice of a man that has been exposed and is now a beaten man; getting his own back

Or is he there some other reason?   What could it be?   He was the drugs cop after all, could it be something to do with that?

The mind boggles.
I think he's being asked questions and answering them. Sometimes he's paid to answer the questions. Seems like a lucrative sideline while he enjoys his retirement, safe in the knowledge that the baying media continue to fund his comfortable lifestyle.
He doesn't need to cultivate a vendetta or some malicious agenda, the media have him as the pantomime villain already, so why not get paid for the privilege?
Genius.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3461 on: September 15, 2020, 11:45:21 AM »
I think he's being asked questions and answering them. Sometimes he's paid to answer the questions. Seems like a lucrative sideline while he enjoys his retirement, safe in the knowledge that the baying media continue to fund his comfortable lifestyle.
He doesn't need to cultivate a vendetta or some malicious agenda, the media have him as the pantomime villain already, so why not get paid for the privilege?
Genius.
You say genius I say vile creep, let's call the whole thing off.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3462 on: September 15, 2020, 11:48:57 AM »
Genius.

Indeed. For Amaral this case is the gift that keeps giving and as he now has no paid employment who can blame him.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3463 on: September 15, 2020, 11:55:58 AM »
Nice to see McCann sceptics applauding the exploitation of a missing child for personal financial gain.  I thought they were down with that sort of thing?  Clearly not when their hero Amaral is involved.  Another example of their appallingly, hypocritical double standards IMO.

Offline The General

« Reply #3464 on: September 15, 2020, 11:56:54 AM »
Indeed. For Amaral this case is the gift that keeps giving and as he now has no paid employment who can blame him.
He solves the case over a decade ago, wins an acrimonious legal battle with a couple of angry doctors and can now sit back and essentially pick which media outlet to rinse this week in return for his factual account.
Bingo.

.....he'll be channelling Les Grossman on a daily basis when he checks his diary....
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum