Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408810 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3525 on: September 17, 2020, 12:35:20 PM »
I think amarals involvement will be hilarious... I'm looking forward to it

You won't if............. If it is proved he has been right all along, about the non-abduction.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3526 on: September 17, 2020, 12:40:17 PM »
thats why i find it interesting...it will bring amarals theory and expertise out into the open to be challenged. hes ok making these claims on friendly portuguese chat shows where he goes unchallenged.

I can just imagine him telling Fulscher that the dogs, who have a 100% record and have solved over 200 cases, alerted in the apartmnet and therefore prove maddies body was in that apartmnet.

it completely exhonerates his client.....if the alerts are reliable
Not if the alerts were to some other cadaver.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3527 on: September 17, 2020, 12:40:52 PM »
You won't if............. If it is proved he has been right all along, about the non-abduction.

Im certain he will look an absolute fool because he doesnt understand the evidence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3528 on: September 17, 2020, 12:42:22 PM »
Not if the alerts were to some other cadaver.

im not going into full detail but amaral will tell Fulscher hes checked and there was no other death in the apartmnet

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3529 on: September 17, 2020, 12:48:25 PM »
thats why i find it interesting...it will bring amarals theory and expertis eout into the open to be challenged. hes ok making thes eclaims on friendly portuguese chat shows wher ehe goes unchallenged.

I can just imagine him telling Fulscher that the dogs, who have a 100% record and have solved over 200 cases, alered in the apartmnet and therefore prove maddiess body was in that apartmnet.

it completely exhonerates his client.....if the alerts are reliable

I think Fulscher is on a learning curve here.

I doubt he will ever again make another unguarded comment to the press such as that he wouldn't trust Brueckner to babysit for a child.

I too would be content if the dog evidence were to be introduced into evidence but somehow I don't think that is ever going to happen if Fulscher does his homework properly, which I think he will.

I think the concentration will be on Amaral's recent statements regarding Brueckner's original clearance in 2007 by the judicial police and perhaps on the interesting hand painted distinctive van Amaral claims Brueckner drove at the time in question.

Fulscher had no option but to try to gain access to Amaral as the first lead investigator and as a person assuring the world Fulscher's client is a scapegoat.  He would have been in dereliction of his duty not to.  It will be interesting to see how far he allows himself to be led by it.

But certainly the Amaral puzzle is in my opinion unravelling and it will be interesting to see what is exposed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3530 on: September 17, 2020, 12:51:06 PM »
im not going into full detail but amaral will tell Fulscher hes checked and there was no other death in the apartmnet
See if you can get the UK police to say the same.   I don't think they will.  They may say  something like "we won't comment on an active investigation".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:54:20 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #3531 on: September 17, 2020, 01:12:01 PM »
I think amarals involvement will be hilarious... I'm looking forward to it
He's got a decent strike rate in court. But you're right in a way, rebuffing the challenge of two hapless doctors is one thing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #3532 on: September 17, 2020, 01:17:05 PM »
See if you can get the UK police to say the same.   I don't think they will.  They may say  something like "we won't comment on an active investigation".
Fair point, Rob.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3533 on: September 17, 2020, 01:21:07 PM »
He's got a decent strike rate in court. But you're right in a way, rebuffing the challenge of two hapless doctors is one thing.

not sure who you are refderring to as to the strike rate in court...havent seen any evidence of amarals success...just cipriano with no evidence just the results of  a beating....is he strike rate referring to a beating

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3534 on: September 17, 2020, 01:23:21 PM »
Fair point, Rob.
I'm saying you can have the cadaver dogs alerting to cadaver odour in the McCann's apartment and hire car, and still have CB killing Madeleine at his place.   This can be achieved by having a cadaver being placed in the apartment and CB abducting Madeleine from the street i.e. a complex situation.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3535 on: September 17, 2020, 01:25:58 PM »

The UK police are used to dealing with the disgraceful UK media. I get the impression that the Germans are new to the experience.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3536 on: September 17, 2020, 01:35:03 PM »
The UK police are used to dealing with the disgraceful UK media. I get the impression that the Germans are new to the experience.

disgraceful UK media...in your opinion..

Offline The General

« Reply #3537 on: September 17, 2020, 02:20:42 PM »
I'm saying you can have the cadaver dogs alerting to cadaver odour in the McCann's apartment and hire car, and still have CB killing Madeleine at his place.   This can be achieved by having a cadaver being placed in the apartment and CB abducting Madeleine from the street i.e. a complex situation.
Complex indeed, although not without its merits.
Certainly the dogs didn't get it wrong, they rarely do and, backed by cutting edge DNA analysis of the fluids, well your theory certainly holds some weight.
Having said that, finding a different cadaver on a quiet holiday resort, then placing said cadaver in the apartment temporarily for an indeterminate length of time, then subsequently removing the now defiled dead person and successfully disposing of it, would provide a challenge, and would almost certainly require a receptacle larger than a tennis bag and at least two people to manually handle (given current Manual Handling Reg 1992 - although I doubt adherence to any UK Health and Safety legislation would be upper most in their minds when they've got at least one cadaver to shift about, more likely two in this scenario).
This also doesn't explain, if the McCann's didn't 'do away' with poor wee Maddie's body, why would they feel the need to import a deceased person and leave forensic trace.....hang on.......I'm thinking this out.......so......MM meets with a terrible accident and, being DNA savvy, the parents know that they would either need to forensically clean as best they could, or contaminate the residue. So, they spirit MM away in the manner that we've all agreed upon universally, then either run someone over or cruise around looking for someone dead, find an unwilling and unwitting participant, drag them through the patio door (or through the open window, although, again, manual handling would prove a challenge), place the cadaver in various poses around the apartment (like [Name removed] Bueller's Day Off - classic movie), then drag said carcass out in reverse and dump it in a....bin......or......car.....or.......furnace. A furnace. Where locally has a furnace? A furnace manufacturer?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3538 on: September 17, 2020, 02:29:08 PM »

The existence of a cadaver is not a requirement for a cadaver dog to alert.  In Haute de la Garennne for example the Victim Recovery Dog alerted to a tissue used to clean up after a sexual encounter.  Keela the CSI dog also alerted. But there was no cadaver; the dogs had alerted to semen and blood.

Amaral also claimed in his book that the VRD sniffed out a body buried under concrete at the same location.  Amaral was entirely wrong ... no deaths were associated with Haute de la Garenne.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3539 on: September 17, 2020, 02:31:13 PM »
Complex indeed, although not without its merits.
Certainly the dogs didn't get it wrong, they rarely do and, backed by cutting edge DNA analysis of the fluids, well your theory certainly holds some weight.
Having said that, finding a different cadaver on a quiet holiday resort, then placing said cadaver in the apartment temporarily for an indeterminate length of time, then subsequently removing the now defiled dead person and successfully disposing of it, would provide a challenge, and would almost certainly require a receptacle larger than a tennis bag and at least two people to manually handle (given current Manual Handling Reg 1992 - although I doubt adherence to any UK Health and Safety legislation would be upper most in their minds when they've got at least one cadaver to shift about, more likely two in this scenario).
This also doesn't explain, if the McCann's didn't 'do away' with poor wee Maddie's body, why would they feel the need to import a deceased person and leave forensic trace.....hang on.......I'm thinking this out.......so......MM meets with a terrible accident and, being DNA savvy, the parents know that they would either need to forensically clean as best they could, or contaminate the residue. So, they spirit MM away in the manner that we've all agreed upon universally, then either run someone over or cruise around looking for someone dead, find an unwilling and unwitting participant, drag them through the patio door (or through the open window, although, again, manual handling would prove a challenge), place the cadaver in various poses around the apartment (like [Name removed] Bueller's Day Off - classic movie), then drag said carcass out in reverse and dump it in a....bin......or......car.....or.......furnace. A furnace. Where locally has a furnace? A furnace manufacturer?

Uppermost is one word