Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408240 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3555 on: September 18, 2020, 08:19:44 AM »
Of course Gonc lied to her.  He has a track record in lying.  He lied to the world’s media this year by feeding them false information about CB complete with photoshopped pictures.  The man is a menace. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #3556 on: September 18, 2020, 11:29:09 AM »
The cadaver dog alerted to their clothes and Keela the blood dog did not.

Call that an alert,  I would call it playing,  Eddie picked the clothes up in his mouth,  strange how all the articles were next to each other.

Offline The General

« Reply #3557 on: September 18, 2020, 11:37:20 AM »
Call that an alert,  I would call it playing,  Eddie picked the clothes up in his mouth,  strange how all the articles were next to each other.
To a layman / woman of course it looks like playing. Factor in 25 years of meticulous research, development, training and subsequent successful deployment of the beasts and the nuances are readily apparent.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3558 on: September 18, 2020, 11:51:43 AM »
Of course Gonc lied to her.  He has a track record in lying.  He lied to the world’s media this year by feeding them false information about CB complete with photoshopped pictures.  The man is a menace.

The man is a menace.

Certainly to the mccs and those who despise him on here ..

Seems not to anyone else - I think he has more respect  than the mccs have.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3559 on: September 18, 2020, 11:54:30 AM »
  The man is a menace.

Not from his wife... And she should know him

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3560 on: September 18, 2020, 11:59:48 AM »

But there again your not an expert on crime dogs - are you L.

in the search for vital evidence at the scene of a crime. These dogs are especially effective when the actual scene is not known as they can quickly eliminate innocent areas.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3561 on: September 18, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »

in the search for vital evidence at the scene of a crime. These dogs are especially effective when the actual scene is not known as they can quickly eliminate innocent areas.

There's not a lot to understand... It's, a very simple procedure.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3562 on: September 18, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »
  The man is a menace.

You think it's perfectly acceptable to put completely misleading information about the German suspect into the public domain do you?  Can you explain why such actions should be respected and not reviled?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3563 on: September 18, 2020, 12:45:24 PM »
You think it's perfectly acceptable to put completely misleading information about the German suspect into the public domain do you?  Can you explain why such actions should be respected and not reviled?

You think it's perfectly acceptable to put completely misleading information about the German suspect into the public domain do you?

Maybe you should explaine ...where  have I put anything misleading against the german suspect in my post below ...off-topic for a start.

Seems not to anyone else - I think he has more respect than the mccs have.

I put in reply to....The man is a menace snip from D

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3564 on: September 18, 2020, 01:59:22 PM »
You think it's perfectly acceptable to put completely misleading information about the German suspect into the public domain do you?

Maybe you should explaine ...where  have I put anything misleading against the german suspect in my post below ...off-topic for a start.

Seems not to anyone else - I think he has more respect than the mccs have.

I put in reply to....The man is a menace snip from D
You really do struggle with comprehension don't you?  I wasn't talking about YOU putting anything misleading about the German suspect into the public domain - why on earth would I accuse you of that?  I was talking about Amaral who sent photoshopped pictures of Bruckner to the press claiming he had long hair at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.  Now tell me why that sort of behaviour should be respected rather than reviled (that's assuming you actually understand what I've written this time!)

Offline Lace

« Reply #3565 on: September 18, 2020, 02:08:15 PM »

What has that got to do with Eddie picking up the items in his mouth?   He was supposed to bark not pick them up.  Plus the items were side by side,  funny that.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3566 on: September 18, 2020, 02:29:47 PM »
You really do struggle with comprehension don't you?  I wasn't talking about YOU putting anything misleading about the German suspect into the public domain - why on earth would I accuse you of that?  I was talking about Amaral who sent photoshopped pictures of Bruckner to the press claiming he had long hair at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.  Now tell me why that sort of behaviour should be respected rather than reviled (that's assuming you actually understand what I've written this time!)

I struggle comprehension...you knew what you meant  I didn't.

You should have put it more clearer then shouldnt you...who do u think I am mystic meg.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3567 on: September 18, 2020, 02:31:20 PM »
What has that got to do with Eddie picking up the items in his mouth?   He was supposed to bark not pick them up.  Plus the items were side by side,  funny that.

how else would he detect one if he didnt pick it up...how would they know -  otherwise what he was barking at.

Barking could have been to anyone of the items as you said they were side by side.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3568 on: September 18, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
I struggle comprehension...you knew what you meant  I didn't.

You should have put it more clearer then shouldnt you...who do u think I am mystic meg.
It shouldn't require Mystic Meg properties to understand who I was referring to.
You wrote:
The man is a menace.

Seems not to anyone else - I think he has more respect  than the mccs have."

You were referencing my comment about Goncalo Amaral obviously.

I replied:

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have realised I was talking about Amaral and not you, surely?!

Now that that little misunderstanding has been cleared up perhaps you can tell us why Amaral should be respected for putting misleading information into the media and why I am wrong to refer to him as a menace for doing so.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3569 on: September 18, 2020, 02:57:00 PM »
how else would he detect one if he didnt pick it up...how would they know -  otherwise what he was barking at.

Barking could have been to anyone of the items as you said they were side by side.

If he picks it up he's contaminated it... That's why the police wear gloves