Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408255 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3615 on: September 19, 2020, 07:50:22 PM »
The complaint is requiring a decision.  .so it's ongoing

Not against Amaral it isn't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3616 on: September 19, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »
Not against Amaral it isn't.

It involves amaral and will affect amaral.. As you have clearly stated

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3617 on: September 19, 2020, 07:53:12 PM »

No it won’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3618 on: September 19, 2020, 07:55:13 PM »
No it won’t.

Gunit has said a judgement in favour of the McCanns will discredit amaral.

It would almost certainly  result in his book being banned and he himself being gagged...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3619 on: September 19, 2020, 08:02:42 PM »

It would almost certainly  result in his book being banned and he himself being gagged...

No it won’t.

Only another case brought by the parents would do that....and I’m not sure even they’ll have the stomach, or money, for that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline barrier

« Reply #3620 on: September 19, 2020, 08:14:13 PM »

Err, McCann and Healey V Portugal.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3621 on: September 19, 2020, 08:14:38 PM »
No it won’t.

Only another case brought by the parents would do that....and I’m not sure even they’ll have the stomach, or money, for that.

If they are armed with an ECHR judgement it will be a very easy case for them and total humiliation for GA one newspaper report has already suggested they are raedy to do it.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3622 on: September 19, 2020, 08:16:07 PM »
Err, McCann and Healey V Portugal.

A succes at teh ECHR could mean the book being banned and amaral gagged...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3623 on: September 19, 2020, 08:18:15 PM »
The tabloids don’t care either way but it does make the narrative more juicy.

How very sad.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3624 on: September 19, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »

How flattering. My posts are remembered and quoted long after being posted. I also, of course, said I thought it was very unlikely that the ECHR would agree with the McCanns, but that's not quoted.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3625 on: September 19, 2020, 08:34:15 PM »
How flattering. My posts are remembered and quoted long after being posted. I also, of course, said I thought it was very unlikely that the ECHR would agree with the McCanns, but that's not quoted.

Dont flatter yourself I  have a good memory...so having claimed today the judgement is nothing to do with amaral you acceot it will not just discredit him...but his whole country

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3626 on: September 19, 2020, 08:39:59 PM »
Dont flatter yourself I  have a good memory...so having claimed today the judgement is nothing to do with amaral you acceot it will not just discredit him...but his whole country

Remember this then. I have changed my mind and withdraw the opinion you keep quoting.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3627 on: September 19, 2020, 08:40:27 PM »
If they are armed with an ECHR judgement it will be a very easy case for them and total humiliation for GA one newspaper report has already suggested they are raedy to do it.....

The case has been judged in the highest court in the land. There is no further they can go...in Portugal.

Even if...and it’s a big if...their case is accepted by the ECHR, and the parents win it will make not a scintilla of difference to the original case, that case is finished.

I suppose there is a chance that the parents could take Amaral to court for anything defamatory he has said after the SC’s decision but as I said I’m not sure whether they have the stomach or money for the fight.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3628 on: September 19, 2020, 09:01:47 PM »
Remember this then. I have changed my mind and withdraw the opinion you keep quoting.

So you now withdraw the statement you made previously...youve changed your mind. Perhaps you might change it again tomorrow

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3629 on: September 19, 2020, 09:13:10 PM »
The case has been judged in the highest court in the land. There is no further they can go...in Portugal.

Even if...and it’s a big if...their case is accepted by the ECHR, and the parents win it will make not a scintilla of difference to the original case, that case is finished.

I suppose there is a chance that the parents could take Amaral to court for anything defamatory he has said after the SC’s decision but as I said I’m not sure whether they have the stomach or money for the fight.

I wouldn't bother if I were them.  Portugal failed The McCanns miserably and we all know that.  The Judicial System of Portugal was archaic.  They employed absolute morons who would rather beat a confession out of suspects than actually find out what happened to any child.

And of course, it was always the same morons.  Amaral knew where to go and whom to call upon.

My only hope is that the disappearance of Madeleine has pulled them up short.  Not that I think it will make any difference to the mind set.

Portugal is a Third World Country and it will take a minute or twenty.  It isn't going to happen anytime soon.  Not even now.

I spent some lovely holidays in Portugal, once during one of their Revolutions, probably the second.  But I don't scare easily.  Wot?  You and whose army, when they got a bit shirty with me.  Sorry about that.  Queen and Country.  I have always known who I am.  No one threatens me.

This is all so sad.  The Hierarchy were corrupt and probably still are.  This will only be exposed by The Court of Human Rights.