Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 407537 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3675 on: September 20, 2020, 12:12:09 PM »
They can investigate every contact that was made that night e.g. 8pm on 3 May 2007.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3676 on: September 20, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »
If we look at this theory with cold eyes, and without the usual 'oooh, but did the McCann's act this way or that, crap', is his subsequent behaviour that of a escalating 'psychopath' as I've seen him described?
I don't think it does. He's going about his usual, criminal, sex case manner. He hasn't taken flight, per se, he's continuing his slipshod, prolific criminal activity of all hues, in several countries, using various vehicles and keeping them  / selling them via legitimate means.
I read he had his teeth done. Quite why he didn't attempt to get that boss eye fixed is beyond me, but his surgery is cosmetic and not that of a man looking to reinvent himself and wholesale change his appearance.
So with all that said, in the teeth of (what became) the largest missing child hunt ever and knowing that he'd have to go to ground immediately, is this the behaviour of Europe's Most Wanted?
Bear in mind this is not a sophisticated man; he's a sex case with no plan apart from sexual gratification and minor league theft. This is the man leaves his DNA at the scene. As thick as a submarine door, yet he evades capture and continues his merry way across Europe, thieving, noncing and growing carrots.

HCW has something on those memory cards, that's plain, but I don't think it's in the context some think.
Very enlightening I'm sure.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #3677 on: September 20, 2020, 12:17:23 PM »
Because if you use logic you will see that there is no way they had the means or opportunity to dispose of the body, certainly not without help from friends and associates, and that's when it becomes implausible as well as illogical.

When did the third man get to do it?

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3678 on: September 20, 2020, 12:43:46 PM »
If we look at this theory with cold eyes, and without the usual 'oooh, but did the McCann's act this way or that, crap', is his subsequent behaviour that of a escalating 'psychopath' as I've seen him described?
I don't think it does. He's going about his usual, criminal, sex case manner. He hasn't taken flight, per se, he's continuing his slipshod, prolific criminal activity of all hues, in several countries, using various vehicles and keeping them  / selling them via legitimate means.
I read he had his teeth done. Quite why he didn't attempt to get that boss eye fixed is beyond me, but his surgery is cosmetic and not that of a man looking to reinvent himself and wholesale change his appearance.
So with all that said, in the teeth of (what became) the largest missing child hunt ever and knowing that he'd have to go to ground immediately, is this the behaviour of Europe's Most Wanted?
Bear in mind this is not a sophisticated man; he's a sex case with no plan apart from sexual gratification and minor league theft. This is the man leaves his DNA at the scene. As thick as a submarine door, yet he evades capture and continues his merry way across Europe, thieving, noncing and growing carrots.

HCW has something on those memory cards, that's plain, but I don't think it's in the context some think.

Initially I thought you were discussing Amaral since this is indeed the Amaral thread and was surprised to find myself in agreement with some of your sentiments.

Then I realised you were off topic as usual and although still deflecting not deflecting as much as usual.

Gonna at least pay lip service to the thread topic under which you post ~ it avoids confusion and Amaral being associated with character traits not his but someone else's.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3679 on: September 20, 2020, 12:47:11 PM »

Hmmmm ... I'm sure that must be relevant to something but I think you may have posted on the wrong thread or perhaps even the wrong forum.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3680 on: September 20, 2020, 12:52:03 PM »
What I consider absolutely preposterous is that Amaral's 'solution' to Madeleeine's case is his avowal that her parents on finding her dead in the apartment immediately took steps to remove and dispose of her body.

Complete and utter nonsense.

Maybe nonsence to you...but not to a lot of other people.

Imo it is what happened although I have always thought disposed of sooner rather than later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3681 on: September 20, 2020, 12:58:04 PM »

Imo it is what happened although I have always thought disposed of sooner rather than later.

Its what the investigation thinks thats important...and they agree with an abduction and the parents not involved

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3682 on: September 20, 2020, 01:11:52 PM »
Its what the investigation thinks thats important...and they agree with an abduction and the parents not involved

"Well, the first investigation believed otherwise before political interference.

The processes were Archived Due to political  reasons this despite the understanding of the Portuguese and British investigators that there was a death and concealment of the cadaver"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3683 on: September 20, 2020, 01:19:46 PM »
"Well, the first investigation believed otherwise before political interference.

The processes were Archived Due to political  reasons this despite the understanding of the Portuguese and British investigators that there was a death and concealment of the cadaver"

the first investigation didnt understand the evidence and failed to pick up CB...who it looks like is the guilty party in the investigators opinion

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3684 on: September 20, 2020, 01:25:18 PM »

Which investigation is that?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3685 on: September 20, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »
Which investigation is that?
There are two currently under way - one is a German investigation in which CB is the prime suspect, the other is called Operation Grange.  Both investigations subsccribe to the view that the McCanns are innocent and that Madeleine was abducted.  Surprised you had to ask actually but now you know.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3686 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:21 PM »

another idiotic, off-topic, trolling post.  IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3687 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:25 PM »

Amaral got it wrong and he has left his fingerprints all over exactly the manner in which he got it wrong.  All in his own words.  And if anything indicates that precisely it is the current investigation into a deviant with a relevant record of criminal offences who Amaral confirms was ignored by investigators on his watch.

Offline The General

« Reply #3688 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:32 PM »
Initially I thought you were discussing Amaral since this is indeed the Amaral thread and was surprised to find myself in agreement with some of your sentiments.

Then I realised you were off topic as usual and although still deflecting not deflecting as much as usual.

Gonna at least pay lip service to the thread topic under which you post ~ it avoids confusion and Amaral being associated with character traits not his but someone else's.
As a moderator you should move it, yer wee sausage yer.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3689 on: September 20, 2020, 01:29:52 PM »
As a moderator you should move it, yer wee sausage yer.
I got a warning for using the term "silly sausage" - I trust the same will apply to you, though somehow I doubt it.