Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408256 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3780 on: August 20, 2021, 10:52:16 PM »
According to McFadden (I Think it is) Amaral has a book coming out in October.

Isabelle McFabulous Retweeted
Madeleine Case TweetsGlobe with meridians
@McCannCaseTweet
·
6h
AMAZING NEWS!!!! Fire
I’ve received an Email from Gonçalo Amaral, he told me his new book will be out in October. #McCann
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3781 on: August 20, 2021, 10:53:13 PM »
Oh god, not that screechy twitter nutter.  Must be true then.  Whoopie!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3782 on: August 20, 2021, 11:05:01 PM »
Oh god, not that screechy twitter nutter.  Must be true then.  Whoopie!

Why do you describe her like that?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3783 on: August 20, 2021, 11:09:11 PM »
Why do you describe her like that?
Because in my opinion that is precisely what she is.  A most unpleasant character imo who has been at the forefront of the social media hate campaign in one guise or another for many, many years. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3784 on: August 21, 2021, 09:28:49 AM »
Because in my opinion that is precisely what she is.  A most unpleasant character imo who has been at the forefront of the social media hate campaign in one guise or another for many, many years.

Whatever you think of her character is immaterial though, isn't it? It tells us nothing about the truth of the information she has shared. That will be revealed in October, apparently.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3785 on: August 21, 2021, 09:31:28 AM »
Whatever you think of her character is immaterial though, isn't it? It tells us nothing about the truth of the information she has shared. That will be revealed in October, apparently.
Strange that there are no pre-order links to his book on any Portuguese booksellers websites, not that I could see anyway.   Perhaps the fragrant McFadden could help publicise the imminent literary tome some more by putting the links on twitter so we can all order a copy? 

Offline Myster

« Reply #3786 on: August 22, 2021, 06:41:48 AM »
 From the Canter quote above:

He didn't see Madeleine as an obvious choice for abduction because...

"four years old is an odd age for any child victim to be abducted - too young to be of interest to most paedophiles, too old to be trafficked or stolen as a baby-substitute."

So what!   Exceptions can and do occur, as in the case of David Bryant whose four victims ranged in age from 3-5 years old...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/09/paedophile-dna-david-bryant

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17520904
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3787 on: August 22, 2021, 07:07:38 AM »
Thousands (sadly probably hundteds of thousands) of children under the age of 4 have been sexually abused over the years so I really don’t know what Canter is on about in this respect.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3788 on: August 22, 2021, 11:42:12 AM »
From the Canter quote above:

He didn't see Madeleine as an obvious choice for abduction because...

"four years old is an odd age for any child victim to be abducted - too young to be of interest to most paedophiles, too old to be trafficked or stolen as a baby-substitute."

So what!   Exceptions can and do occur, as in the case of David Bryant whose four victims ranged in age from 3-5 years old...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/09/paedophile-dna-david-bryant

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17520904

He does refer to "most paedophiles" not all.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3789 on: August 22, 2021, 11:43:33 AM »
Thousands (sadly probably hundteds of thousands) of children under the age of 4 have been sexually abused over the years so I really don’t know what Canter is on about in this respect.

Forensic scientist Dave Barclay shares the same views:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-30341786.html
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3790 on: August 22, 2021, 11:45:59 AM »
Forensic scientist Dave Barclay shares the same views:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-30341786.html
I don't care - to suggest that under 4 year olds are not of interest to "most" paedophiles is entirely irrelevant to the many, many under 4 year olds that HAVE been sexually abused.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3791 on: August 22, 2021, 11:56:04 AM »
I don't care - to suggest that under 4 year olds are not of interest to "most" paedophiles is entirely irrelevant to the many, many under 4 year olds that HAVE been sexually abused.

Sexual abuse covers a wide gamut.  In this case it also potentially includes abduction.

For those who believe MM was abducted there's no evidence the crime was sexually motivated.

I know you don't care but I prefer to rely on the words of qualified criminologists and forensic scientists who have all the statistical data to hand. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3792 on: August 22, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »
Oh God, here we go again.

I try not to think about this, although I am certain that it happens.

I am just not sure where Goncalo Amaral comes into this.  Although he did threaten his lady friend of danger to her small daughter, albeit not by himself personally and sexually.

So heaven alone knows what he thought he could do.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3793 on: August 22, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »
Sexual abuse covers a wide gamut.  In this case it also potentially includes abduction.

For those who believe MM was abducted there's no evidence the crime was sexually motivated.

I know you don't care but I prefer to rely on the words of qualified criminologists and forensic scientists who have all the statistical data to hand.

Oh, but we do care.  Even if only cursorily.

No one has a problem with your ideas.  This is a Discussion Forum.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3794 on: August 22, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »

There's no evidence the crime was motivated by a desperate desire for a child to bring up.  In fact the vast amount of adults have no desire to steal other people's kids to bring up as their own.  And your point is?